friends | hoseok x reader ✔️

بواسطة darluu-

„friends. its all we ever were„ ⟶ she loved him, but it would ruin everything. | fiction | المزيد

1 - Before THIS Happened
2 - Now
3 - School
4 - Park
5 - Comments, Posts, Threads (MATURE THEMES)
6 - Gym
Shoutouts
7 - Lunch Bicker
8 - PARTYYY!
9 - Embarrassment and the Doorsteps
Shoutout and Friend! :3
10 - Suspended
11 - Asleep
12 - Drunk
13 - Oh God
CHANGED NAME
15 - Jealousy
16 - The Truth
A/N
17 - I'm Telling Her
18 - The End
THE ENddDD

14 - Confess

192 13 4
بواسطة darluu-

It was Tuesday, and I was going to confess. I had nothing to lose, but everything to gain, so screw it.

I was at my locker, waiting, when I saw him.

...With another girl.

He was holding her hand.

"Uh... hi?" I said, confused and pained.

"Annyeong little Jiyeong!" He greeted. "This is Grace.~ Yesterday, I was assigned to help her around the school, since she moved here from America... and now... I love her.~"

"Hi!" She said. "Jiyeong?"

I nodded, slowly. "Uh, yeah. I, uh, got to go."

I rushed to the bathroom, already silently sobbing. I didn't care about anything except him. That bastard who didn't tell me, and that girl.

I thought it was going to be okay...

But I wasn't. Instead, I was angry.

I locked myself in a bathroom stall, and full out sobbed, drowning in my own salty tears. My eyes became puffy, I tasted the tears, and my throat clenched up. I didn't notice. I screamed.

Someone knocked on the stall door. "H-hullo?"

I sniffled. "What."

"Are... are you okay?" It was a sweet, innocent voice. A true one.

"Not exactly," I said, with a tinge of sarcasm. "Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Sunjinham.~ Is it okay if you come out..?"

I sniffled once more, wiped my eyes, and stood up from the toilet.

Opening the door, I saw her. A beautiful girl, with long, black hair that she wore down. Her eyes were big, but unusually, green. She had small, cute lips.

I thought I was lesbian for a moment.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said. "I'm.. Jiyeong."

She smiled weakly. "Nice to meet you.~ Would you like to tell me what happened..?"

"You swear you won't t-tell?"

She nodded quickly, and I saw the truth in her eyes. I trusted her.

Taking a deep breath, and exhaling, I spilled out everything. From how Hobi and I met to now, and how changed me from the typical rich, popular girl to a humble one.

After I told Sunjiham, she smiled. "You'll be fine. It must be the worst, but once you won't cry in front of him, maybe consider confessing."

"I was going to," I said, with wide eyes. She had fantastic advice. I shook my head. "But I'm scared."

"That's why you might have to take a break from him." She paused. "Want to be friends?"

I nodded, and cried into her shoulder. We were the same height, I realized.

She rubbed my back.

We were going to be friends. Hobi and I will hopefully be more.

~.~

Depression at it's best.

I luv uuuuuu, and imma write. Byyyyeeeee

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.3K 395 22
❝How come you'd have to think twice when it comes to me, your best friend rather than the girl you just met. Well, It took you years to finally notic...
89.4K 5.5K 33
HR #759 [ Warning: Not edited. You will find lot of errors and mistakes. ] ❝Falling in love is like sleeping... We slowly fall asleep bit by bit and...
609 12 13
He said he loved her. He did love her. As she was his everything, and the only thing keeping him sane. But one mistake ruined everything. Tore them a...
1.9K 83 16
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐲/𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...