Bloodlust

By ShaylaDavies

Bloodlust - meaning in this book = the period of when a vampire or any other supernatural being hunts. ~~~~~~... More

The Mist
Coma
Ghost Girl
Nightmare
Stolen Soul
Lightening
Demon
Surgery Date
Normal Couples
Genius
Vampire Virginity
Jealousy
Criminal In Disguise
Rebel
Reunited
Awkward
Emerald
Element
Knock Out
Promise
Suspicous
Hot chocolate
Help
Smile
Half human / pt. 1
Half human / pt.2
Half human pt. 3
Half human pt.4
Miniature Army
Black is the new Black
Grey Wonderland
Sad but Smart
Light

Sussex Coast College

210 12 2
By ShaylaDavies

Chapter 3

"Wait, WHAT? Madi is in a coma!" Taylor said it as if the two words didn't belong in a sentence together.

"You can't be serious?" Kate was in denial. He was shocked how gossip like that hadn't spread all around Facebook already, but then again Madi wasn't one of the most popular girls in the college.

Taylor and Kate were Madis' best friends, only friends. They had known each other since primary school when she moved to Hastings, they had to guide her around the school, Taylor was Tall, blonde and had blue, cat like eyes whilst Kate was the complete opposite - small, brunette with big hazel eyes.

Fabien had known them in year 7 and 8 but didn't talk anymore, though he knew the girls were friends with Madi, so he arrived earlier to find them lounging in college, Fabien had found them talking, leaning against their blue lockers. Kate was wearing blue, denim jeans with a black jumper which had a white 'x' symbol on it. She was wearing some black and white converse with her hair in a high ponytail, looking very casual unlike Taylor. She had, what looked like, every make up product on, her pink glossy lips matched the light pink shirt that was layered underneath a black ,fashionable blazer. The shirt was tucked into a very dark red nearly black tube skirt. She had black tights on with a paired of polished high heels. Her hair was in a top knot bun and her fringe was brushed to the side. Just a bit over-dressed Fabien thought to himself.

"It's true, she's up in the surgery.." Fabien said cautiously, he didn't want to sound as if he almost wanted it to be real.

"But no no no! What happened?" Taylor carried on, he hadn't actually realised she was on the floor now, imitating Madis' mum. Except her heels made her look quite awkward whilst she was on the floor, people in the corridors laughed at her when walking by.

"It's hard to explain..." He didn't want to tell them if he was honest ,as they were better off not knowing anyway.

"Why not? We're her friends! You're just a random boy she's met onc-"

"Look for gods sake, I'll tell you after school, meet me in the car park and we'll go back to mine," annoyance was in his tone.

Kate and Taylor exchanged glances.

"We'll be there" Kate said with a mischievous twist, as if plotting a burglary.

The bell rang and Fabien nodded , he then started to walk away to his history.

The French Revolution was plastered across the smart board as Fabien walked in the brightly coloured history room with student's work projects stapled to the walls. It had taken some time to push through the the thin corridors of Sussex Coast college with the the over populated crowd bundled inside each one. As he made his way to a seat at the front it seemed that everybody already sat down, was appreciating his style, black leather jacket, dark blue skinny jeans, white t-shirt with the short sleeves cropped and folded up. His hair was wavering up, defying gravity.

When Fabien glimpsed at his faded reflection in the long window which extended across the whole length of the wall, he literary thought he was Damien. Him and his brother looked identical but with only two differences. Their eye and hair colour - Fabiens' were dark blue, violet from a distance and his hair was dark brown. If he was to become full vampire, however, he would have black eyes and black hair like Damien.

Fabien sat down in his front row seat, as he did some girls at the back sighed because they had obviously been saving a seat next to them for Fabien, their bags were on top of the reserved chair.

"Hey Fabien, why don't you come sit down here, seems like we haven't spoken since last term," Sarah Middlesbrough said reluctantly, him and Sarah had some bad history - at one point, they were 16, they nearly died in a car accident. Which was all Will Banisters' fault. The little idiot.

But Fabien decided to not go into detail with that thought.

"Um, no thanks Sarah, I'm alright here..." He blushed at his stupid reply.

Sarah went a bit pink too but she had her friends to gossip too, so at least she could avoid the little awkward essence in the air between them both.

Sarah Middlesbrough went through secondary school as Gina Mcgiverens' one and only best friend until oh no oh no little Will decided to ruin their friendship and date them both at the same time. The red haired girl had matching freckles but covered that up with make up; making them look softer. She alway wore jeans , even in the summer and was quite an average height.

"Oi oi, oi oi!" Speak of the devil, Will walked into the room. After scanning the students for potential victims of this lesson, he automatically turned to face the board at the front of the class.

"Ugh, the hell is the French Revolution anyway ahaha!"

We learnt it in year 10, shut up. Fabien thought it, thinking he had enough power too send the message into his mind. But no, will carried on being the obnoxious person he was; taking all the attention of the class as if they're staring eyes were a drug to him.

Fabien pulled his backpack in as Will walked down the aisle, making sure he wouldn't kick it himself because that's the sort of person Will was. He only wanted to ruin other people but apparently to everyone else he was funny and cool.

"I'll be sitting here," he pulled the chair out of the desk which was declined by it's desired taker.

"Oh, cool!" Dotty, one of Sarah's friends, said. She was quite goofy and hyper. She had brown, curly hair that fell just past her shoulders, tanned skin and thin lips.

Danielle, Layla and Melanie made up the rest of Sarah's friendship circle. Danielle was tall, dark skinned and had full, plump lips, with black hair. Layla was practically the same except for some little features ;her nose was smaller and less pointy, she had smaller eyes that she occasionally used dark eye liner/shadow on to make them stand out better and her legs were shorter. Melanie was the eldest, she had ombré hair and was fairly tall, slender and had a few brown freckles across her snub nose.

Sarah was agitated at Will still, even though it's been over year since the relationship drama, she hated him for ruining her popularity. As her status had lowered ever since.

"Good morning class," greeted the teacher, he walked in swiftly with with a box full of purple books. The man was un recognisable, Fabien thought ,maybe, he was a cover teacher.

"Oh good day! ...Mr Potter is it?" Sarcastically, but not funny, a wannabe Gina Mcgiveren replied to the mans' kind welcome. She, Serena Bade, had obviously made the Harry Potter reference because of his circular glasses.

The supply was small and old looking, possible about 60, he had grey hair and quite wrinkled, thin skin. Fabien stared, straining his half vampire eyes to make out what the school lanyard said. 'Mr Strictly' was what the small letters read on the card that was fastened by a clip onto the top of his smart trousers.

"Very funny, uh -"

"Serena, sir, ugh," she said it like a little spoilt 10 year old brat...

"- Serena but no, I'm Mr Strictly and I'm your new history teacher for this term,"

The class started chatting about their new history teacher, Fabien was wrong about him being a supply then.

"Ok, can someone hand out these books," he gestured towards the stranded box full of them, on the floor, Fabien offered to do the chore.

"Once you gets yours write your name, subject and set on the front,"

He started walking around the class, going row after row. As he reached Will's row he decided he wanted to trip him up but Fabien used his vampire skills to move, sensibly out of the way of Will's leg.

"Oooo" he whistled the torment at Fabien.

"Sorry, I don't like children," Fabien smirked , "or childish games,"

"Whatever Fabien," Will extended. When He had ignored him and walked away, he yawned and sighed at his own appearance, his clothes and style was nothing compared to Fabiens'.

Will was wearing loose, faded denim trousers and a white top with some sort of weird sign on it, his stomach showed through a bit and unlike Fabiens' it wasn't muscle, his shoes were worn out and stained with mud ...his light brown hair was long, long enough to tie in a little ponytail anyway. Will stopped comparing himself to Fabien before he started getting emotional, why did he have look that?

"Ok so, what was the French Revolution? I'm sure you 17 or 18 year olds have learnt this before," mr Strictly opened another slide on the smart board...

Fabien didn't really like the French Revolution lesson. Because he knew the truth. What it had been was when the witches of France had wanted the monarchy, they almost needed to rule. At that time though, the Demons had ruled but nothing could over power the spell one of the pure blood witches had made. In the end they won and the demons were damned to hell. They all had stayed under neath the Earths' surface until 31st October 1845, when a demon escaped from Satans' lair and found a wondering witch...

Now demons have a choice, they could stay down there or come out - every time it thunders and lightning is every time a demon decides to leave hell.

When it is misty the border between the two Parallel worlds, supernatural and natural becomes weak. Making it easy for any spirit to come back for the day, or week, or month, or year...

The bell rang loud in Fabiens' ears. He realised he was in some trance or daydream and got up, shaking. He was quite cold ,probably because of his cold thoughts.

"Could all year 13s please go to the theatre for their assembly, that's all year 13s to the theatre" the old women in the speaker demanded 300 students to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The theatre was huge and had a wooden stage at the top end of the room from the entrances perspective. There was chairs all neatly lined up except for a few. Fabien thought it was probably some childish students who couldn't sit still for 15 minutes.

"Halloween is in 2 months time, you probably think it is quite a long time away but it will come around very quick, as you know, every Halloween we have a disco and we now need a couple or more people to plan this years Halloween celebration." Mr Keys had stepped up to the stage after miss Rosen had finished her 10 minute rant on litter around the college. It looked like Will and his little gang were going litter picking again.

"Any volunteers?" Mr keys added.

Taylor and Kate suddenly whipped their hands up in the air before anyone else even thought about suggesting theirselves.

"Oh Taylor Vine and Kate Jennifer it is then! Excellent!" Mr keys shot smiles at the pair and the assembly was over.

The school day quickly ended and so Fabien walked out the doors and trudged on the little stones that were used as the outside flooring in the car park. He guided hisself through the cars towards his own where he surprisingly found Kate and Taylor.

"Hey how'd you know what car I had..." Fabien then remembered the deal he made that morning, he sighed when Kate replied.

"We asked a few people, they'd seen you in it before,"

"Ok well, hop in,"

Taylor and Kate slid open the door to Fabiens' BMW. It was a convertible that shined from its sleek black paint, it was once owned by Damien but Fabien thought he'd take it, without asking, because Damien had a different stolen car everyday...not like he needed them anyway.

Taylor, Kate and Fabien started their journey into the mist,

did I mention? Ever since Madi was put into a coma, the mist still hadn't gone and the clouds were still heavy with water, the fog only went during the times between sunset and sunrise.

did I also mention that the border between the two parallel worlds is at it's most weakest when there's mist? Oh I did....

If you liked this chapter remember to vote! Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127 10 10
Maddison Delores has lived in Las Vegas all her life when she goes to school after the summer holidays she gets attacked by a creature, maybe a vampi...
3.8K 102 24
Sienna Darroway has suffered severe nightmares from a very young age, which always involves a menacing, powerful male figure and a distant sounding n...
79.2K 5.6K 52
CURRENTLY BEING RE-WRITTEN AS PART OF THE "HOW NOT TO VAMPIRE" SERIES) It's the week from Hell as Bob tries to save his ex-girlfriend Jaime from cert...
5.3M 105K 48
12/23/18 #1 school 11/18/18 #8 beta Warning under massive construction. "God Makenzie! How many ways do I have to reject you just so you can underst...