Abhorrence Of Love [FIN]

By Violet_Ybrehl07

Highest rank achieve #475 (04/14/18) Alyson Burgo is a simple girl who has an almost perfect life. She has a... More

UNDER REVISION
Prologue
Character
1:Vacation
2: Bond
3: Envelope
4: Trust
5: Last Date
6: Left
7: Mad
8: Her Side
9: Meet Him
10: Stay Positive
11:Her Wants
12: Zely
13: Condition
14: Save
15: Change
16: Forgive and Forget
17: England
18: Reason Why
19:Light Mood
20: Alex
21: Alyson Lastimosa
22: History
23:She's Totally Back
24:Face Off I
25: Face Off II
26:Confuse
27: Observer
28: Her Start As Observer
29: Argue
30: Divided
31: Thruth
32: Meeting
33: Group Work
34: Back to student
35: Aly VS. Zeke
37: Invitation
38: Grandparents
39: Disaster Dinner
40: Irritated
41:Confrontation
42: Wrong Point Of View
43: High Trinity Gang (HTG)
44: Pain
45: End Of Observing
46: Gang War
47: Painful Moments
48: Ambush
49: Mystery
50: Give Up
51: Burst Out
Epilogue
author's note
book two
new cover
thank you

36: Mall

303 21 0
By Violet_Ybrehl07

KYLE ZAICHI ALEJAR

Ngayong araw ay halos nagpanic kami dahil sa PE class. Hindi siya kasama sa merge subject pero magsasama sama parin ang mga sections per course kaya kasama ang lahat ng observer pati na rin si Aly.

"Fucking hell just call king Ford right now," galit na galit na sabi ni Darryl.

(a/n remember him? Kung hindi balikan niyo ang HMTPQ14 SAVE at HMTPQ27 OBSERVER)

"Oh my god. Pres," umiiyak na sabi ni Claire.

"Who fucking told you to let her to go under the sun? ANSWER ME," galit na galit ding sigay ni Mr adamson.

Halos lahat kami ay nakayuko at yung iba nanginginig sa takot

"We need to explain this to Mr Lastimosa. I'm sure he'll be freak out. Ms. Alyson is already involve," sabi naman ni ms. Lyka.

"I'm scared Lyka. I just remember how he freak out before when Mrs. President involve in bullying in England," sabi naman ni ms hikaru.

"Yeah. That four mean girls deliver to hospitals and they become in state of comatose for 8 months without him being jail," sabi naman ni mr. Max.

"GO TO SIDE NOW," sigaw ni Ford kaya nanginig na rin ako.

"Shit!" sabi naman ni mr. Ryan.

"MR. RODRIGUEZ GO TO MY OFFICE WITH YOUR COMPANY NOW WE WILL TALK AFTER I DELIVER HER TO THE HOSPITALS TOGETHER WITH THE OBSERVERS!" galit na galit ding sigaw ni Fvord.

Kinuha niya si aly saka isinakay sa kotse niya.

"He's really scary," nanginginig na sabi ni ms Kiana.

"There is only way we can be save for his punishment," sabi naman ni ms. Yannah.

"What is it?" Tanong ng lahat.

"To pray that Alyson is okey" sabi ni ms. Yanna.

"I hope so," sabi naman ni ms. Diane.

Ng nakabalik si Ford galing sa ospital ay pinatawag na niya ang lahat nakipagsagutan pa si Zeke sa kanya buti na nga lang napigilan ni Mr Darryl si ford kung hindi ay nasa ospital din ang abo't ni Zeke.

Hindi niya pa binawi kaya mas lalong nagkainitan. Sa huli umalis na lang si Ford.

Hay sana bumalik na sa dati ang lahat hindi katulad nito.

REYDEN FORD KENDRICK LASTIMOSA

"I you insane Alyson? You're always putting your self to danger just to make your self prove to that fucking bastard. I hate it. I really hate that man. What makes You in love with that jerk?" I'm loosing my patience to that guy.

He's already dead now because i'm short tempered guy. He must be thankful to Alyson because he is still alive.

"I'm loosing my patience to him Alyson. The more that you making your self martyr to him is the more that he will take you granted. We must back to england after this observation. I don't want to lose you Alyson," I said sincerely.

She hug me and she begun to cry. I hurt because she still suffering but i know that the pain that i'm experiencing now still not the 10% of the pain she feels right now.

I want to take all the pain of her. Its okay for me even god gave me the pain she experiencing. It is okey to be hurt than to her.

For me she's to fragile that's why i want to protect her the best that i can.

"I know. I'm sorry Reyden because
i am a hard headed woman. I just can't think clearly when it comes to him," she said while she's crying.

"Reyden please take Zely somewhere i don't want her to see me in this kind of situation. I will just calm my self," she said and she is still crying.

"Alright take care here okay," then she nodded.

ZEKE RODRIGUEZ

Nandito kami ng dalwabg longgo kong syota na si Aya. Shete lang umabot ng dalawang linggo ang relationshit dahil sa nakafocus ako kay Aly.

But still my playboy slash Casanova side is still here.

And this girl we just have a sex last week.

"Babe," she said with her flirty tone.

"Dalawang lingvo na tayo. They said your flavor of the is just lasting for a week but look we already reach two weeks," She said. I smirk to her.

"That's why where here" i said.

"Huh?" Confuse na tanong niya.

"I'm breaking up with you," straight forward kong sabi saka niready ang mga pisngi ko sa pagsampal niya.

"HOW DARE YOU!" she about like there's no tomorrow then she slap me.

"It's you fault you know i don't want any commitment but you still try. Your too confident that you reach two weeks to me" i said and leave her hanging.

Maya maya nakakita ako ng batang umiiyak. Nagulat na lang ako na si Katherine pala.

Agad akong tumakbo at nilapitan siya.

"U-uncle Z-zeke," she is stammering because of heavily crying she did. She hugs me tight and i don't know kusang natuwa ang puso ko at niyakap siya pabalik.

"Who's with you we're going to find them," sabi ko.

"Uncle Ford," napakunot ang noo ko. Why does she call ford as uncle gayong asawa niya si aly.

"Okey lets go," sabi ko saka siya binuhat.

Ayokong pabayaan ang batang ito. Im fonding to her presence and i don't know why. Im happy to see he again for the second time around.

Habang naglalakad kami ay may biglang.......

"LADY KATHERINE!" sigaw nito kaya napalongon ako i mean kami.

Lumapit sa amin yung lalaki saka nagsalita

"Lady kath halika na," sabi nito agad ko namang nilayo.

There is an urge to me to protect this girl. Maybe because she is Aly's daughter. The person whom i truly love.

"Si Ford ang kasama niya so back off," sabi ko ng naiirita.

"Why don't we ask lady kath what is my name," he said with so much confident that's make me more irritated.

"Baby kath do you know her?" Tanong ko.

"U-uncle Kenneth," she said in her low voice. Nakatalikod kasi siya sa kausap ko kaya kahiy mahina ay rinig ko.

"Lets go lady kath hinahanap ka na ng uncle mo," wala akong magawa kung hindi ang ibigay siya doon sa kenneth.

Sana makita ko ulit siya.

🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

Short convo

Waaaahhhhhh nagkita ang mag ama-uno/dos.

Ang iingay niyo diyan hindi ako makapagconsentrate-assirc

Malapit na pala sa pagtatapos ng obervation nila-lala

Oo nga action na hahaha-tetsu

Naka 30+ na si author. Hanep ah- no name

30+ nga kaunti lang nagbabasa-assirc

Hahahahaha-uno/dos/lala/tetsu/no name

End of convo

ABHORRENCE OF LOVE
WRITTEN BY: BALUGAO07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 8.7K 37
Demons are literally powerful than humans and they are merely 10x stronger than a dozen of humans. They are also immortals, I mean how can you kill...
78.1K 2K 46
Listen! Magic calls you, the seas whisper breaking truths about the world beyond reality. Once you believe in magic, everything shows its real self...
9.5K 568 70
Kallyra Romanov, a genius and the youngest cosmologist who joined the first ever expedition to discover the most dangerous and exciting world outsid...
35.4K 1.2K 45
Highest rank achieve (01/15/19) #106 in action "I kill not because i want to but because it is the only way how to survive in this cruel city"-Autumn...