My Chatting Mate *FIRST VERSI...

By SmilesNsunshines

[This is discontinued since there are a lot of plot holes, however I've written a new one. It's called My Cha... More

My Chatting Mate
1. Tree House
2. Dream
3. Traffic Light.
4. Cabin
5. Chat
6. Eavesdropping
7. Surprise
8. Secrets
9. Encounter
10. Decisions
11. Family vs Friend
12. Babysitter
13. Theodore
14. Crossed Fingers
15. Full Moon
16. Full Moon [ii]
17. Blackout Moment
18. It's from Tyler
19. Power Ranger
20. Video Chat
21. Crappy Pants
22. What a day
23. We Meet Again, Indigo.
Sloppy Kiss
24. My name isn't Power Ranger
26. We've got company
27. I'm not stupid.
28. Theatrically
29. De-o
REDOING!
UPDATED!

25. Stop, just stop.

3.2K 123 27
By SmilesNsunshines

This chapter is dedicated to @katiecountry for voicing out her opinion on Indigo. I agree w/ her; I think that Indigo should stand up for herself instead of letting others order her around.

And a Shoutout to those who loves The Original! #TEAMKLAUS

25.

It was a battle between Tyler and Avril. Both were glaring at each other, body leaning forward in a position where they look like they're ready to fight each other without having much thought.

I tugged on Tyler's shirt to bring him out of his trance and hopefully to end this thick tension that's surrounding us. I feel like it's my responsibility to stop whatever they're planning to do - I don't want to sit back and enjoy the show.

Avril caught on to my little action and narrows her eyes on me, which earns a growl from Tyler.

"Now you're clinging onto him, Indie?" Avril query, not moving any muscle. Her tone challenged me to talk back, but I didn't. Instead, I cower back behind Tyler.

"Do not speak to her like that." Tyler utter calmly with a hint of seriousness in his tone.

"What are you going to do about it, Dylan?"

My eyebrows were pulled together as my face scrunched up in confusion. Did she or did she not know who this guy in front of me is? If she did know him, then Avril surely knows that that isn't Tyler's name.

I opened my mouth to tell her that she has gotten his name wrong, but Tyler swiftly turns around and meet my confused stare and he gave me that look that clears says 'Don't say a thing'. So I didn't.

"Now you're obeying his order too?" Avril sighs dramatically. "C'mon Indie, you know better than to trust someone you haven't met."

At least I didn't say a wrong name to some guy, I retort in my head. And technically we have met for a brief moment, which probably lasted for a minute and we did chat too if I may add.

"I'd rather have her obeying my orders than letting her being kept in the dark." Tyler states coolly. "Now let's cut to the chase shall we," he continues just as Avril opens her mouth to retaliate, I assume. "What are you exactly doing here?"

All the time I stood behind Tyler as I would peek over his side, and he had one of his hand holding mine. The sparks was getting stronger with each passing second and I have this overwhelming feeling to roam my hands all over his toned body; feeling each and every muscle under my touch.

"Indigo." Tyler's strained voice reaches my ear, breaking me away from those thoughts. Glancing up to meet his blue orbs, I was met with a color darker than his original. It didn't do anything that made me want to run away with the look on his face, it made me want to want him even more.

"Stop thinking Indigo, I can't concentrate when your unbelievably wonderful arousal smell occupies every inch of my nostrils and clouds my brain - refraining me from thinking clearly."

I just gawk at him when he mentions the word arousal. What the heck did he mean that he could smell my arousal? Wait - does that mean he knows I'm horny?! Oh my flakes, this is so mortifying.

"You would want to close that pretty little mouth of yours little mate. I wouldn't want flies to invade that mouth." His warm breath tickles my face and I felt his finger under my chin and slowly push it upwards, closing the gap.

I blushed. I blushed although it wasn't a sexual innuendo - something is seriously wrong with me!

I cleared my throat uncomfortably, and shift my gaze to the ground. I had clean forgotten about Avril witnessing everything until I heard her snort.

"You're kidding me aren't you. You surely have some better moves than that, Dylan." I move my head to the side, just enough to look at Avril.

Avril was now folding her arms across her chest, with the silver dagger still in her grasp but hidden away from our vision. At least from Tyler's sight since I could still see that thing. She had her weight shifted to one of her legs as she continues.

"What are you going to do with her after you're done penetrating her." Avril taunts,  earning a disgust look on my face and a menacing growl from...Tyler?

This guy has serious vocal issues, the little voice in my head adds her two cents. Also, Avril needs to stop calling Tyler by the wrong name and why isn't Tyler saying anything about it? I would've scold that person for getting my name wrong.

A scowl broke on my face when I heard what she'd said.

"How dare you think of me so lowly." I surprised both of them when I voice out my opinion. "Did you seriously thought I'm going to hump this guy dry as soon as we met? How are you even my best friend, Avril? How could you think of that?"

If it weren't for the firm yet gentle squeeze from Tyler, I would've go on.

"Tell that to someone who cares," I heard her mutter.

"Enough!" Tyler abruptly bellows, making my heart almost jumped out of my chest. "The tables are going to be turned now - what would Indigo think of you when she finds out what you really are. Will her opinion on you change, or will it stay the same?" Tyler spoke in a questioning tone, like he was talking out loud more to himself. "Hmm... I think it'll be the former - her view on you will be different." To emphasise his point, Tyler nods his head agreeing to it.

"You son of a bitch!" Avril let her arms fall limp to the side, and tightly wraps her finger around the dagger, with the sharp end facing downwards. "You wouldn't dare." She hissed and as quickly as her anger came, her demeanor changed.

A devilish smirk replaces her tight straight lips, her facial muscle relaxes and so do the rest of her body.

"I could say the same for you - what will her thought of you be once she really discovers the real you. I wonder will she run away or reject you." Avril states nonchalantly.

A full blown smirk stretches across her face when she finally got the reaction she wanted from Tyler. Tyler tightens his grasp around my hand, squeezing it so tight to the point where my hand turns white and blood wasn't flowing. His broad shoulders were heaving up and down. His breathing was shallow and haggard, and he had his jaw clenched so hard that you could see his veins protruding.

"She will never reject me! I will never allow that to happen." He hissed.

"Stop, just stop." I intervene before anything else could happen. "Tyler, please let go of my hand - it's hurting me." I add while shaking my hand hoping he'll get the message and loosen his grip all together.

Tyler didn't let my hand go, although he did loosen his grip. All of a sudden, I was engulfed in his masculine cologne. He had his burly arms around my back as his hard chest covers the side of my face. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his waist snuggling up to him, in hopes of calming him down.

His tense muscles loosen up as he buries his head in the crook of my neck, and I felt him taking a huge deep breath of my scent. Then I heard the sound of footsteps, at first it was sounded distant then it became nearer and soon it begin to pick up its speed.

My gut feeling told me to switch our positions and something told me to listen, which I did. Without warning I spun us around and held onto Tyler tightly, afraid of letting him go. My heart was beating wildly in my chest and for every beat it was getting heavier and heavier.

You know the feeling that something bad was going to happen but you just don't know what; that's exactly how I'm feeling right now.

I shut my eyes tight and wait for something to happen. Everything happened too fast; Tyler was struggling to get my arms off him, he kept shouting my name and one thing led to another until I heard another familiar male voice at the same time that a sharp pointy object was touching the back of my neck.

I have been looking for comments like @katiecountry I'm not going to judge you on your opinion on these characters. I would love to hear about them instead. Tell me who are your favourite/least favourite characters, also I have seen a couple of comments about shipping Theo & Indie. Hmm...who else ships those two? You may never know if I decide to let those two have their moments together again ;)

Has anybody watched Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones? I watched it this morning (yes I watched it in the morning cos I'm such a wimp. No, seriously) The last part scared the shit outta of me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...