Summer Love Or More?- A.I (Se...

By smileforjeon

Will the love story continues? Or it's more of forget and move on to someone new? This is the sequel to Summ... More

Chapter 1- Welcome Back Amy
Chapter 2- He Kissed My Cheek
Chapter 3- They Keep Taking My Apple
Chapter 4- What Happened?
Chapter 5- Welcome Back Sammy
Chapter 6- What's With Taking People's Food?
Chapter 7- Please Don't Leave
Chapter 8- Finally
Chapter 9- Meet Emilia
Chapter 10- On The Next Flight
Chapter 11- Blackmail? Seriously
Chapter 12- 2 Months
Chapter 13- Bye Bye Australia
Chapter 14- Bloody Finger
Chapter 15- Thinking About My Ex Not My Boyfriend
Chapter 16- Remember What We Used To Do?
Chapter 17- Except Sex!
Chapter 18- No Hugging Without My Consent
Chapter 19- He Tried To...
Chapter 20- I'm Done With Your Shit
Chapter 21- Who To Choose?
Chapter 22- This Moments
Chapter 23- Pretend To Be Together?
Chapter 24- That's What I Thought
Chapter 25- He's Just Being A Friend
Chapter 26- Finally Sleeping Beauty Is Awake
Chapter 27- Fixing The Situation
Chapter 28- You're Sleeping On The Couch
Chapter 29- No More Chances
Chapter 30- Time To Have Fun
Chapter 31- Voicemail
Chapter 32- Make Up Sex
Chapter 33- Are We Back Together Yet?
Chapter 34- Outbursts and Returning Relatives
Chapter 35- HE'S OLDER THAN YOU
Chapter 36- Cousin Vs Cousin
Chapter 37- Your Fault
Chapter 38- Drunk Words Sober Thoughts
Chapter 39- Big Reveal
Chapter 40- I Still Hate You
Chapter 41- Maylor Returns
Chapter 42- I Always Get What I Want
Chapter 43- Move On Mate
Chapter 45- Next Flight To UK
Chapter 46- Flying To UK Secretly
Chapter 47- What Just Happen?
Chapter 48- Unfixable
Chapter 49- You're Lying
Chapter 50- Blocked Everyone Out
Chapter 51- She's Not Going To War
Chapter 51- Like You Fucked Ashton Over?
Chapter 53- Biebs & Sammy
Chapter 54- I'm Happy To Swap Places
Chapter 55- He's A Fighter
Chapter 56- Rocking Your World
Chapter 57- Next Stop: South Korea
Chapter 58- Separate Ways
Chapter 59- Letting Go Completely

Chapter 44 -Your Family Thinks I Abuse You?

10 1 0
By smileforjeon

Amy's pov
I had seconds before finished talking to Brad on the phone, or in other words, Brad had decided to hang up on me before I could ask him about what he meant when he said and I quote, "ll let someone deal with you" before my phone was ringing again and it was my mother.

Why was she ringing me of all sudden?  I answered while placing the toilet seat cover down so I could sit on in. "Hey, mum, what's up?" I asked.

Phone Conversation: ( A: Amy,  AM: Amy's mother )

AM: Hiya dear, I think it should be me asking you, how are you? Why didn't you tell me?

A: I'm fine mum.

AM: Don't lie to me Amy, I know he's told you to lie to me dear but it's just us right now you don't have to lie to me anymore. You can tell me the truth. You don't need to be scared.

What the hell is she talking about? Why would I be scared?

I looked around the bathroom trying to think of any reason why she would say something like that and nothing would come to mind only the conversation I had with Brad. What if he's spoken to my mother and said some bullshit, but what could he have said exactly?

A: Scared, I'm not scared mum why would I be scared?

AM:  Of course you would say that it's because he's threatening you isn't it. You don't have to be scared anymore and you don't need to to do this alone.

A: Do what alone mum? Why would I be scared? What are you talking about? You're the one scaring me right now with all this crazy talk.

AM: See you're trying to change the conversation around onto me. Brad told me you would do this, trying to distract me from the obvious. I still can't believe you wouldn't tell me what Luke was doing to you and I had to find out from Brad.  He's such a lovely boy Amy, he's caring why couldn't you date somebody like Brad and not Luke. I've never liked Luke but especially now that he's abusing you.

I felt- actually, I didn't know how to feel, how to act or what even to say from hearing the words that I had just heard through the phone.  I found my mouth was dry,  I didn't even know what to say or even if I tried to speak the words wouldn't escape my lips. I was in shock,  major shock and I all I could do was place my finger on the end button and end the phone call.  I sat on the toilet seat lid in pure silence except for hearing the film playing in the room next door, trying to process what my mother had said but I couldn't.

How could she think Luke was abusing me?

Why would Brad say such a thing?

Was that his plan to make up complete bullshit to my mother to get her to intervene in mine and Luke's relationship?

Sighing, how was I supposed to tell the girls but not only them but Luke that Brad had only gone and told my mother that he was abusing me? I dread to think how they're going to react, how Luke's going to react. It's just another thing to add to the list of things that seem to be fucking up our relationship which is bad enough seeing as Luke seems to be giving me the cold shoulder for some reason.

Deciding it was best to leave the bathroom, I stood up and made my way over to do the door. I was about to open the door when my phone went off again looking at the phone in my hand it was a text message from my mother.

MOTHER:

You're coming back to the UK to live here, Amy. You're not staying in Sydney, not now Luke is abusing you. I want you here and if you even think about declining to come I already have word from your uncle that he will come and collect you and won't hesitate to show Luke a thing or two about abusing someone's family member. So you better start saying your goodbyes and packing your things because sweetheart you're not living in Australia any longer.

I felt like my whole world was crashing down infront of my eyes- dramatic you may be thinking because I knew if I didn't follow through with what my mother said, my uncle would be on the first flight out here and he wouldn't hold back from giving Luke a beating even though Luke has never once abused me at all. I knew Brad was crazy but that crazy to make up such a big lie just because he wanted me to be with him and not Luke? How convincing was he if he made my mother believe him?

Shakily I opened the door and walked out into the bedroom to see the girls laughing at a film. How long was I in the bathroom for?

"Hey girl, what took you so long?" Sammy asked noticing my sudden appearance. I just looked at her,  I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't, I didn't even know what to say or how to say it. All I could do was just stare at them as I battled with myself to stop the tears from escaping my eyes.

"Amy, you okay?" Taylor asked, I just looked at her while shaking my head.  " N-no, my world has just come crashing down and I don't know what to do about it. " I said looking at the girls. "What's going on?" Hailee asked. I took a deep breath then looked down at my phone unlocking it.

" Brad happened that's the problem. You remember when he said he would do anything to get me, whatever it costs to try and break me and Luke apart? Well, I never once thought he would be able to succeed"

"We all know Brad's all talk and no action" Hailee laughed.  " I don't even know how to tell you this girl, it's just breaking me just thinking about it. I don't think me and Luke will stay together after this. After he knows what Brad has done" I say.

"You're going to break up with Luke?" Taylor exclaimed looking at me like I was crazy, "No of course not, but I think he'll break up with me. Luke won't be able to deal with what Brad's done not after everything else that has happened while we've been together."

"What has Brad done?" Sammy asked me. " He's somehow convinced my mother that Luke has been abusing me, now my mother wants me back in the UK and if I refuse my uncles coming here and he's going to beat up Luke. No matter how many times I said it wasn't true she wouldn't believe me. Whatever Brad said has my mother really convinced she kept thinking I was lying to cover for Luke" I said to hear gasps come from the girls.

"He didn't. What an asshole!! I'm going to kill him" Sammy yelled turning off the television. " Join the club girl," Taylor said. "What are you going to do?" Hailee asked me. I sighed, looking down. " I don't know,  I honestly don't know."

"I don't care what your mother says you're not going back to the UK" Sammy said. " I wish it was that simple, Sam. You know my mother she means what she says. If I don't go my uncle will come here for sure, if I do go I'll end up breaking up with Luke either way when finds out because he won't be able to deal with what Brad's done. It will be the end of us, I don't want that to happen but either way, I'm going to lose him and Brad would've won"

"It won't come to that you and Luke are stronger than that, you can get passed this" Taylor said. "You don't get it, this will definitely end us. We've gone through a lot of stuff but this, I can tell you will be the end for Luke."

"We'll figure this out we always do, you can count on us for support no matter what happens"

"Thanks but I'm already preparing myself for the end," I say walking to the door. "Anyone fancy a drink?" I asked changing the subject even though it was something I couldn't help thinking about.  "I could do with one," Taylor said. I opened the door and walked out heading downstairs, I could hear the boys shouting at the television.

Sammy's POV.
Us girls decided to go downstairs following Amy down, we headed into the living room to the boys while she headed into the kitchen. I noticed Luke wasn't here. "Where's Luke?" Taylor asked as soon as we sat down the boys had just placed down their controllers from playing a game.

"out clearing his head," Michael said wrapping his arm around Taylor. " I thought you girls were watching films upstairs?" Calum asked as Hailee sat down on his lap. " We were but we came downstairs for drinks as I think everyone especially Amy will be needing them," Hailee said.

"Why what's happened?" Ashton asked curiously seeing the sad looks on our faces. " It's what Brad has done is the problem, he's basically put a big spanner into Luke's and Amy's relationship and there's no way it can be fixed," I say frowning.

"Why, what has the dickhead done now?" Michael asked.

"He has somehow convinced my mother that Luke has been abusing me and now my mother wants me back in the UK for good"  Amy said standing at the door frame.

"You're fucking joking, right? Did he say that? What a dickhead" Calum said shaking his head. "Luke would never do such a fucking thing, why would he lie like that?" Ashton exclaimed. " Because he wants me, he said he would do whatever it takes to win me. He takes one step I never thought he would do, he's involved my mother and convinced her that Luke's been abusing me and the saddest part is she believes him and not me" Amy said.

"Trust me, once Luke finds outs- "

"It will be the end of our relationship, he won't be able to cope with this. He won't."

"It's you and Luke, you're strong"

"Not strong enough to get past this, guys. I know Luke he won't be able to cope with the fact that Brad has got my mother and my whole family convinced that he's been abusing me and I'm too scared to admit it" Amy said.

"Your family think I've been abusing you?"

We all went quiet in the room as we heard Luke speak, we all noticed he was by the doorway as we turned to look at him. "Luke we need to talk about this"

"Oh, you're right we definitely need to talk about this right now because I want to know why I'm being fucking accused of something I've never once done"

AN- Hello everybody!

Sorry for how long it's taken on this part....

.. Anyway Mary Anne, @Smileforhemmings will be writing next so stay tuned!

-Amy, @Jet-Black-5SOS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 42 41
"Why do you love me? I'm just ME and your Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds Of Summer." I said looking at him. "Just because I'm Ashton Irwin doesn't me...
24.5K 1.3K 46
After having spent two years trying to forget their mistake, two troubled souls meet again in unlikely circumstances. Warning: this book was written...
13.1K 633 33
After all this time, I'm still into you. Sequel to The Only Exception
1.4K 65 35
❗️this is the sequel to An Unexpected Affair.❗️ thanks again for reading guys! let me know what you guys think in the comments.!