When Our Eyes Are Red [s.m][2]

Av hoechlin72

After everything that happened, Levi deserved a break. But she has been taken by her dead friend's aunt, she'... Mer

Thank you!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
ANOTHER THANK YOU + UPDATE?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
update n thank u
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
not a chapter sorry
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
epilogue

Chapter 21

7.8K 205 15
Av hoechlin72

"You've been evolving Levi, starting from the moment I turned you back into you're 12 year old self - all for this one reason," she continued, grinning as the alpha's eyes widened in panic as she understood why she had been so ill and why her green eyes had been returning. "I'd always wondered what it would feel like to have someone as powerful as you working for me."

As Kate opened the girl's mouth and began to pour a dark, thick grey liquid in, Levi tried to let out yells that became gurgles. Her eyesight became clouded over, and her thoughts became muddled. What was left of her clouded eyesight had turned green, a familiar sign that her eyes were now glowing that colour.

All she now knew, was that Kate was saving her.

//.//

When Levi came to, she was lying on the floor of a room filled with bones and skulls. The teenager scrambled to her feet, unsure of what Kate had done to her considering she definitely was no longer feeling like Kate was "saving her" and she definitely did not feel like being on Kate's side. It was as if the effects had worn off while she had fallen unconscious, and she wondered if this was a part of Kate's plan or if this was her being strong enough to avoid the plan.

As she stood up, she was suddenly wrestled to the ground by one of Kate's monster's, but one look at the eyes peering out from the mask had her instantly stop fighting and allowed him to pummel her into the ground with punches. She couldn't hurt Scott even if he wasn't himself. Kate knew that, she knew exactly what she was doing to the alpha.

"I'm going to have to do a better job of covering that up," Kate noted as Scott pulled himself away from attacking Levi, causing the tattoo to be visible in the moonlight. "Don't want the rest of your friends figuring it out before it's too early."

"How did you do that?" Levi was shocked, barely managing to get the words out of her mouth.

"That's... That's the better story." Kate started to explain. "You see, when I first got away from the Calaveras, I had no idea where to go. But something kept pulling me here, to the temple of Tezcatlipoca. His name means "smoking mirror" and this place is a temple of the smoking mirror. Obsidian. When I got here, I found the Berserkers waiting for me. They helped me survive. I didn't know quite why until just recently." 

Kate walked in a circle around the broken and bleeding alpha, knowing that this would be hurting her just as much emotionally as it was physically. 

"Until I decided to trust someone I never thought I'd trust," Kate continued and Levi paused before it came to her. 

"Uncle Peter?" She asked in utter betrayal, knowing that even though he was a shady prick she had at least thought that when he had paid regular visits to her, he had been there to actually see if she was okay - not if she was dead as she was now understanding. Kate nodded as she continued telling the story.

"It was then that I found out I could not only control the Berserkers, but I could create them. They call me La Loba," The name instantly sent a flashback to Levi from only a month before when she had been with her brother at his loft.

"Now my friends, you're going to tell us about la loba." Derek helped Levi up. "Where's the she-wolf?"

Derek spat on the floor while moving Levi protectively behind him.

"You should just go ahead and kill me, because you're never going to find Cora and I'm not giving you Levi."

The leader squinted at the two of them in confusion. "Cora? Who the hell is Cora?"

Derek and Levi shared confused looks before a smoke bomb was thrown into the room and they all ducked as it started filling the room with smoke. Derek held on to Levi's shoulder as they crouched on the ground and a loud animalistic roar was heard throughout the loft.

The gunfire stopped and the two of them stood up as they could hear the men's heartbeats gradually all die off. There was a click and Levi and Derek turned to see a gun pointing at them before it fired two shots.

"You're the reason they came after us in the first place," Levi muttered but Kate ignored her as she continued.

"It means "The Bone Woman." We let you see him because I needed to test his loyalty. Did you know that Scott became an Alpha without having to kill anyone unlike you? He's been through quite a lot without ever having to kill. I think it's time to change that." She laughed as he started to advance towards the youngest Hale.

"Oh no Levi, he's not going to kill you." Kate muttered as she saw the panic spread through the girl's eyes just as Scott walked towards her. The controlled McCall walked straight past her and off through a different tunnel.

"He's going to kill your friends," she explained, as she walked towards the Hale with something being held behind her back. "And since you seem immune to the poison I tried to give you earlier, well," Kate scoffed as she pulled out another animalistic mask from behind her. "I guess you'll need to too."

Levi screamed in pain as the woman placed the mask on to her face, the small fragments of bones slicing into her skin and piercing it. She could feel the blood pour down her face as she screamed out.

"After this is all over, Scott won't even remember who you are. None of them will."

//.//

"All right. We might actually be able to do this!" Stiles exclaimed as Liam showed that he was now in full control and able to help fight the berserkers without losing his cool during the full moon. 

Derek smiled as he moved towards the van doors. "Let's go save Scott and my little sister."

As he opened the doors, he was met with one of the berserkers, who grabbed him and pummelled him straight into a pile of boulders. Derek struggled against him before the beserker raised it's boned hand and slammed the tip of the bone straight into him multiple times.

Shots that were suddenly fired by Braeden had the beast running back into the church, while the dark-skinned woman collapsed beside him as she tried to put pressure against the bleeding wounds on his chest.

Peter slowed to a stop as he saw his only remaining nephew on the ground and bleeding out. He instantly was faced with the weight of his decisions, for although he had wanted the Hale power back, after seeing Derek who was about to die he knew that he wouldn't be able to kill Levi. 

"How bad is it?" He questioned, reliving the memories where Derek had been his only friend back when they were both still in high school even after all the horrific things Peter had done to the younger boy.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just get to Scott. Just find him and save Levi. We'll be right behind you," Derek tried to convince them all, watching as they all started to run inside. Stiles refused to move, watching his old friend - because how could they not be even classed as that after all they had been through together? - bleeding out on the ground before him. He wasn't stupid: he knew a now human Derek wasn't going to survive it.

"Go. Go! Hey, hey, save them," with Derek's final words to Stiles, the boy took off running into the church, desperate to save his friends from Kate.

//.//

After being separated from Kira when the berserkers attacked, Stiles finally found her a little bit bloodied up but alive in one of the tunnels.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking her over quickly to see if her injuries were life threatening.

"It's Scott. Stiles, it's Scott!" Kira exclaimed, leaving Stiles confused. 

"What?"

"The Berserker. It's him. When it just came after me, it had his tattoo. She just admitted it, Kate did it."

"What are you talking about?"

"She made him into one of them. I don't know how, but it's him. If they don't know it, they could kill him. She never said anything about Levi but she might have done the same to her," The kitsune explained as Stiles' eyes grew wide with realisation.

"That's why Lydia's not here. They won't know they're killing Scott."

//.//

"Can you still pull a trigger?" Braeden asked the dying Derek, as she passed over a gun to the man. Derek gripped it as tight as he could in his hand, but he knew there wasn't much point in it as the chances of him surviving this was remarkably slim.

"Yeah."

"All right. Stay with me. You're gonna be okay. It's a mortal wound," Braeden described, keeping pressure as she looked around the area frantically. It wouldn't be long before the berserker came back and it probably wouldn't be alone.

"And right now I'm feeling pretty mortal," Derek sighed, looking up at her.

"I'm not gonna let you die," Braeden said, placing a hand on his face before they were interrupted by a loud growl from around the corner.

"Eh, you might just have to concentrate on saving yourself," Derek muttered, allowing Braeden to rise to her feet and edge over towards the corner. Peering around, she saw another beserker walking with Kate towards her.

//.//

Derek watched with blurry eyes as Braeden and the hunters that had arrived with Chris and Parrish fought off Kate and the berserker that had just emerged from around the corner. He looked over from where he was lying against the rock, and with his last bit of strength managed to get a good look at the berserker.

He didn't know how it was possible but the small dark scar on the back of the beserker's arm that he could see made his last moments a complete nightmare he never thought he would ever experience.

He could barely hear Braeden speaking to him as his eyes began to close and his head started to drop, but there was only one thought left on his mind as he was dying.

That berserker, and the scar on it's arm from when it fell out of a tree and landed on wolfsbane when it was eleven, was his little sister, Levi Hale.

//.//

Two chapters in one night, I know. But season 6B starts in 5 minutes so ahhhh!! Usually I don't get to see it to the morning after cause I'm from Scotland but I found a HD livestream so excited to finally watch it live!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

142K 2.3K 46
Madeline McCall is Scott McCalls' little sister. She has known about the supernatural since the beginning and is finally starting high school. She wa...
50K 655 12
Alyson Morgan has a secret, and no one besides her boyfriend and her friends know. Follow her life as she finally decides to step out from her little...
38.6K 1.3K 29
❝ promise me you'll come back ❞ the tale of two lovers that met a tragic end but together they soon find each other during endless chaos book 1 in t...
76.2K 1.6K 19
"be honest, do you like me?" "i adore you." UNDER EDITING |spencer reid x oc| |started 1/26/20| |finished ?/?/?|