Yandere Simulator Genderbend...

By Flamewisher

You may end up with a crazed yandere or the heir to the Saikou Corporation. Who knows? . . . Yandere Simulato... More

I'll Protect you too
Let me Save you
Light of my Life
Your Knight in Powdered Sugar
Helpless
Announcement!
No Longer Lonely
Tending the Wounds
Jealous Little Redhead
My Everything
Jam Buds
Beauty and the Beast
I'm sorry

~Another Announcement~

4.6K 38 15
By Flamewisher

Hey guys!

Now I know it's been a while since the last story but I need to say this now...

I'm no longer taking requests!

BUT!!

The people who've posted requests a long time ago, I'll still do your stories!

But they may come at a very slow rate! It depends!

Also I wanted to say that I'm very happy to see all the people enjoying these stories too! I never actually thought they were gonna get this popular! So I wanted to thank you guys so much for all the support!

So until the next update, I'll see you guys later!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 18.3K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...
53.7K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...
37.2K 1.4K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...
626K 20K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...