Goddess assassin (BOOK ONE)

By hiddensouth

My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. Afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
Character summery
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Chapter 50
CHAPTER 51
Epilogue of book 1

Chapter 40

21.1K 628 37
By hiddensouth

We were sitting inside one of the little cafe shops further in town waiting for Max.

Mikayla hasn't ushered a word since we left nic's stripper club and to be honest it was getting on my nerves.

"Ok what's up?" I ask as I sip the cold mocha the waitress just dropped off.
A tall girl with glasses and freckles all over her face.

She looked up at me her blue eyes practicaly shooting me a wtf look.

"Well if I knew, I wouldn't be asking." I said raising my eyebrows.

She sighs grabbing her latte and taking a sip.

"I don't know how you could just stand there and let him feel you without even cringing. I ashamefully feel violated by that old fart and you sit here like nothing ever happened." She states gesturing her hand up and down my body.

I frown at her.

"Well didn't Rex do similar things to you?"

Mikaylas pov

"Well didn't Rex do similar things to you?" She states with cool and calculating eyes.

I go on the defensive. Slightly annoyed that she's bringing him into it and the fact she thinks it's totally normal.

The cafe we were sitting in is small with red plush sofa like sections line along the stores Windows.

"Why would you bring that up." I say putting down my drink.

She just shrugs. "No reason I must have been mistaken. About quiet a few things." She says looking me up and down.

I stare at her in horror trying to keep my anger undercontrol. I am slightly hurt by what she just said.
We sit there in further awkward silence as I recall scaly large hands feeling me and gripping me all over. I gag a little. Feeling really violated.

"You know I actually believed you when you said you'd protect me." I said speaking into my cup. My anger and frustration seeping through.

I stare at her completely drawn out face her mood changing from with out a care in the world to something I can't explain. "I would when the time was needed." She said in absolute seriousness. Her grey eyes going hard.

I scoffed.
"Well it certainly didn't seem that way when I was getting malested" I shot back wishing I hadn't as soon as a small growl left her lips making the hole cafe go quiet. Even though it hardly made a sound.

"I must be mistaken. Did I not hear your screams. Or maybe I missed the moment when real harm was happening? tell me something do you have any bruises or marks on you or has he threatened you in any way. So please correct me if I'm wrong but if none of this has happened how have I Brocken my promise." She said in a strained voice trying to bring her tone under control.
I looked down at my wrists fidgeting with my nails.
She was right I wasn't in any immediate danger. But that still doesn't exclude the fact that it was wrong.

She sighed."look all I'm trying to say is if I thought you were in any real harm I would have done something. I know I may come off as different and strange but truth be told I was revolted by that mans touch even though I couldn't feel it but I need you to hold out a little longer ok." Jess says smiling whilst paying for our drinks as the waitress stand idoliy by. She hands back the check.

"Sorry" I say feeling foolish.

"Besides your about to be stripping and doing pole dancing for a hole bunch of perverted freaks no better chance like the present to try something exotics you new."

Her eyes drift over to some where at the back of the room
Just as I'm staring at her in shock from what she just said Elliott walks into the room and sits beside me.
Just as some one from where Jess was looking gets up.
He has brown hair and scrawny looking he resembled a sparrow if I had to be specific.

"Where being watched" Jess says casually leaning back in her chair as Elliott does the Same pretending to laugh at a joke that she just said.

Elliott placed his arm around me as if we were a couple.

"Isn't that off a James Bond movie." This time Jess laughs. And nods And even though it's fake it is so angelic it nearly ushers me into a dazzling staring fit at her.

Jess makes a show of looking at the time which reads 2.30pm

"Well we best be getting ready for work. Seems Sam's made his move so we better make ours!"
As she stands her usual black denim jeans and long sleeves white tee flow around just below her belly button so your only able to see part of her stomach with a small Jewel hanging from it.

Elliott smiles as he walks us the rest of the way to the club where he leaves to get ready. What ever that means.

Jess seemed to be on high alert beside me as she knocked on the door.
A young slutty looking female answered with a friendly smile.

"Oh hey you must be the new girls?" She stepped aside to let us in.

"My names cindy but I'm known as candy around here."

She had dull brown hair with plain blue eyes. She was dressed as a dog well you know in a strippers way which made her look unique. Her hour glass figure matched perfectly with her square jaw with high cheek bones that lit up her eyes a little when she smiled. I could tell she was human just like Nic mainly because there was no power emitting from her pores. I looked over at Jess who had gone back into acting again with a bright friendly smile. Her white tipped hair shown through the darkness like fire.

"Well we better get you girls ready hey? I'll show you to where all the costumes are." I gulped when she said that making her chuckle a little bit with her hand covering her mouth.

"Don't worry techniquely no one can touch you if you don't want them to but if you want more money then I suggest just doing a couple of lap dances. You get used to it after a while." With that she turns on her heel and goes through a door with the sign exit on the front which leads to a white room full of stairs.

She turns left her costumes dog tail flicking side to side as she walks and opens another door full of cos play shirts and pants.

"Right well I better get going. I have the first half hour up on stage then when I come off with the other girls you guys go on and fill there places."

Jess thanks her before candy walks up a few steps and through a curtain.

I look up to see Jess flicking through costumes. Before she holds up a red devil bra with sharp looking spikes all over the material along with a thong that came with an attachable tail and red horned head band.

I look at her quizzingly.

She sighs and chucks them over towards me."put those on"

"What!" I squeak looking at her like she was joking.

A hard stare from her shuts me up and I start stripping.

Once I'm done I stand up to find Jess wearing nothing but a pair of black leather bra that has mesh surrounding her stomach from something that looked like scars of some sort. and short skin tight black leather shorts that only just cover her bum. Not that I looked to hard it was probably part of costume to look all scratched up.

"What the he'll man why do you get to wear something more covering." She rolls her eyes before moving aside the mesh and putting on some cat ears.

Revealing what I thought was part of a costume but wasn't. Scars that mangled her skin looked like they were in an endless fight of beauty and the beast.

And even though those scars practically lined her whole abdomen she was still even more stunning than the hottest runaway model.

My chin must have been hitting the floor when she coughed covering them back up again. Jealousy ran through me coldly. I wish I could look that stunning.

"Where about to go on."
She said probably pretending I didn't notice her scars.

I hadn't noticed that the place had already opened with what sounded to be at least 35 people already seated probably watching candy and the other girls she was talking about.

The song that was playing ended and candy came off stage.
She was out of breath and small sweat beads coming off her forehead.

"Gonna earn some good cash tonight girls" she said pulling notes out of her costume.

Two other blond girls that could easily be mistaken as twins came off the stage a few minutes later laughing stopping when they saw Jess and and gave her disgusted stares.

I was about to open my mouth when I saw the determined look on her face as she glared ahead of her and began walking up the stairs into the spot light where instead of taking one of the back poles she marched right up to the front capturing all the attention from every one.

"Hey would you feel better if I took your place and you go and waitress down there?" Candy came up obviously seeing my sickened face.

I nodded before she went up to take my spot.

.
.
.

I was out by the time the next song started.
I grabbed one of the serving disks to go grab empty cups when I got distracted by jesses performance.
She gripped the pole and began to lift herself up carving her body up and down as if she had done this a thousand times already as if she was dancing with a living person.
Everyone went quiet watching holding their breaths as she intametly danced with the solid object.
Snapping out of it I got to work collecting glasses of empty beer hardly being noticed by the crowd I asked each individual if they wanted refills remembering each ones orders.
Until I came to the corner of the room I slightly bumped into someone.

"Sorry lass didn't see you there." I recognised that voice it was greys.

I looked up at his stern face it was like he was suppressing an urge to growl. Mussels tense

"GREY? What are you doing here."
His blue ocean eyes snapped down at me before blushing slightly.

Feeling a little creeped out by the guy I thought was rather pleasant I scurried away before he could reply.
Geez if I had known he was a pervert I would have Locked his ass up as soon as he got out my self.
I looked back over at him and he was still glued to Jess jaw tight almost as if he was angry.
What the hell is going on.
The rest of the afternoon went around pretty fine I kept being asked to do lap dances and other things I wouldn't dream of saying but I hadn't seen Jess on stage or off for quiet a while.
The place was pretty crowded now and you could hardly recognise anyone.
When it was time for my shift to end I put down the serving disk and headed up to the back stage door to get changed.

As I closed the door behind me a small Yelp left my mouth that was soon covered by a cloth making me black out. Making the last thing I see a bright light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
570K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...
62.8K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...