Nasferas: The Begotten

Par NateDBurleigh

A family flees their home planet only to crash in the hills above Riddle, Oregon. Earth's atmosphere transfor... Plus

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

6

100 20 28
Par NateDBurleigh

Jason's charcoal 4x4 turned up the driveway. Its horn blared and Katelyn's heart leapt into her throat. The bleak reality she'd created with Brett and Jason would come to a head once they arrived at the cabin. And like all pimples, she'd have to pop it and hope it goes away. In other words, she needed to tell Nancy what her boyfriend had done. The dates with him didn't bother her. His constant hounding her after the dates had gotten out of hand. He'd even sent her a rose proclaiming his love and friended her on Facebook.

"C'mon, dumb ass. Let's go." She couldn't believe her lame brother had weaseled himself an invite to the camping trip. Instinct told her Matt wasn't trying to get into Eve's pants. Eventually, she'd dig the rabbit out of the hole, but for now, she needed to finish her makeup. She 'mmmwa'd' the mirror with her new Passionfruit lipstick.

Matt had a sleeping bag on the living room floor. One knee on top of the rolled cloth held it while he fought with a ball of twine.

The horn continued.

"I'm leaving." She started for the door.

"Wait. I'm almost finished." He chewed a piece of twine from the ball, wrapped it around the sleeping bag, tightened it, and finished with a neat bow. "That good?"

"Fine." Katelyn made sure Matt saw her roll her eyes. Her hot pink sleeping bag was tucked tightly into its bag. She'd also brought her favorite pillow and thick flannel pajamas. She didn't want to give those boys too much to fight over.

Jason's gigantic vehicle looked like one of those monster trucks her dad dragged her to see at the county fair. She'd been in the beast twice before when he had taken her on the dates. His dad gave it to him for his seventeenth birthday. Through tinted windows, she could see people in the cab and the extra cab. Several faces of teens popped up from the bed of the truck.

Nancy pounced from the front of the truck and bounced up to Katelyn. Tight cut-off jeans rode up her backside, not leaving much to the imagination. The shorts and white halter top, with an open long-sleeved blue and green flannel shirt, reminded Katelyn of when her mom had dressed up as Daisy Duke for Halloween and her dad had dressed up as her boyfriend, whatever that Sheriff's name was. But Nancy's boots, akin to what a mountain climber might wear, came to the bottom of her toned calves. Only Nancy could pull off this outfit and make it adorable with her dark red hair creeping out the sides of her head in two neat ponies.

Katelyn had pieced together an ensemble of faded Levi's and a white polo shirt with her favorite black-laced bra barely showing through. She hoped the attempt to enhance her bosom wouldn't come across as slutty.

"Cute bra," Nancy said.

Crap. Katelyn thought she'd hidden the bra better.

"I'll toss your shit in the back of the truck." Nancy took the bags from her. "Kitty, you can sit up front with me and Jason." Nancy grabbed the duffel bag from Katelyn's hands and tossed it to Brett.

Katelyn gasped.

Nancy raised her eyebrows.

Brett stood like an Adonis in the bed of the truck. His tight tank top accented the thickness of his chest. Veins in his arm bulged as he reached out and caught the duffel. "You sure you don't want to sit back here with us?" His smooth voice made her neck tingle.

"I think I'll sit in the back." Katelyn winked at Nancy, who met her with a happy middle finger.

"Get up here," Eve called out, her arm outstretched for Matt as he climbed into the back of the truck.

Brett leaped onto the dirt in front of Katelyn. "Can I give you a hand?"

"You can give me two." She smiled and hoped it didn't look cheesy.

He placed his hands on her hips and hoisted her into the back of the truck. Another boy she didn't know took her outstretched hand and helped steady her as she climbed in.

"Thanks," she said to the scrawny kid. From his slender face and light red hair, she figured this had to be someone related to Nancy.

"Grab your cocks and don't forget your socks!" Jason yelled from the front seat. "We're outa here!"

The truck rumbled to life. A wake of dust spewed from the oversized tires as they tore out of Katelyn's driveway. When they hit the pavement, the burst of power nearly launched Katelyn out of the truck. Brett caught the back of her pants and pulled her into his lap. She fell back and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She relaxed into him like a large pillow. Matt glared at her from his perch on the wheel well. What's his problem?

Five teens huddled in the back of the truck. They had draped whatever blankets they could find over themselves and scrunched up against the cab to keep the wind shear off. The sun blistered the evening sky with little purple and pink welts as it ducked behind the hills. Katelyn stuck her head in through the sliding glass window. They had the heater on. Maroon Five roared from the speakers. Nancy's favorite band according to her blog website "NancyNun.com." 

Yeah, right? If she's a nun, I'm Miley Cirus.

"How much longer? We're freezing back here," Katelyn said.

Jason's dark brown eyes shot daggers. They ricocheted off the rearview mirrors and hit Katelyn between the eyes. "'Bout half an hour. It gets cold up here. Get naked and cuddle up. It's the only way to survive hypothermia."

"You guys wanna trade places with the people in here for a while?" Nancy asked.

"No, I think we can deal." Katelyn placed her hand on Brett's rock-solid shoulder.

"There's plenty of room up here." Jason stared at Katelyn and gave her a tiny smile.

Nancy shot her boyfriend an evil look. She knew his game all too well. "If they want to stay, let them stay." She punched Jason in the shoulder.

"Fine, but if Brett's wiener freezes off, don't say I didn't offer." He laughed and Nancy slugged him again.

Such an immature idiot.

After she slid the window shut, Katelyn curled back into Brett's arms. She knew she had made the right choice.

The last bumpy miles weren't too bad. Katelyn had pulled her sleeping bag out for her and Brett to use as a cushion. The other boy, whom Brett had introduced as Dustin, a Junior Varsity wrestler, and no relation to Nancy, had tucked his feet under the sleeping bag.

A dip in the road made the truck jump. Teens in the back flew up. Brett caught hold of Dustin's camo pants. Otherwise, the skinny freshman would have been bunny hopped out of the truck. Matt hung on for dear life.

"What the hell, dude?" Brett yelled through the back window.

"Sorry." Jason and the cab crew laughed.

About ten minutes later the Ford halted in a gravel driveway. Katelyn stood and rubbed her backside. A dark, two-story log cabin jutted over a hill, shadowing the parking area. Rustic wooden stairs led up to the cabin. A thin balcony wrapped around the second story like a skirt.

Teens piled out of the truck. Matt had his and Eve's bags. Katelyn still couldn't figure out his game, but she was on to him and it wouldn't be much longer.

Katelyn wadded up her sleeping bag and followed Brett up the four flights of stairs to a large double sliding glass door. "Is this the back of the cabin?"

"Nope. The back has a smaller door. I guess they like it this way." Brett set their equipment down and searched the lip above the door for a key. "It's usually up here."

"How many rooms?" Dustin fussed with his backpack.

"Seven, I think. It's huge. You'll see when we get inside. Plenty of room for everyone. Jason and I have been hunting up here since we were old enough to hold a rifle."

Jason spat chew over the railing and pulled a beer from the cooler he'd carried up the steps. In one chug, half the bottle disappeared. Nancy wrapped her arms around him from behind. He leaned back to kiss her. Beer dribbled out of his mouth into hers. To Katelyn, the act reminded her of a mother bird feeding its young. She had to stop herself from gagging.

"Gross." Eve kicked at Jason. Then she unlocked the sliding glass door from a key on her necklace. She disappeared into the dark and all the lights came on.

The inside of the cabin looked like the aftermath of Hurricane Life Styles of the Rich and Famous. Three plush-white sofas sat in the middle of a large open area facing a seventy-five-inch flat-screen television mounted on the wall. No speakers could be seen. In the far corner of the room, a bar opened into a huge kitchen with a black and white marble floor and a large island in the middle.

"This is awesome." Katelyn followed Brett upstairs where he claimed the first bedroom they came to.

"This one's mine," he proclaimed.

"You mean ours," Katelyn whispered but almost stopped herself from saying it.

"I'll bunk with Brett." Matt tossed his sleeping bag into the room Brett claimed.

"Uh, sorry, dude. My bat swings to the left only."

"What?" Matt asked and crinkled his nose at Katelyn.

"He's kidding ... right?" Eve pulled on Matt's arm and led him into the next bedroom.

"I can't," he said. "Not in the room next to my sister."

"Too creepy?" Eve asked.

"Yeah."

"Fine. We'll take Mom and Dad's room." She darted to the end of the hallway.

"No, you don't. You little wretch!" Jason yelled from below. "Me and Nancy are in Mom and Dad's room!"

Eve scowled. "Too late, bro. You snooze, you lose, dude." She ran into the room and slammed the door.

Jason protested.

Nancy handed him another beer and cuddled next to him on the sofa. Her hand crept between his legs and she whispered something in his ear.

"If you're uncomfortable ..." Brett shut the door behind them. "... I'll sleep on the couch."

Katelyn's skin fizzled with nervous anticipation. "This is fine. I want this." I think.

Brett sat next to her. "You don't sound convinced. I'm not into making anyone do anything they don't want to. So be honest with me."

"I'm positive." She smiled.

"You're beautiful, ya know?" He brushed her hair to the side up and over her ear.

Her skin flushed. "Thanks."

Brett laid her back on the bed and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead first. This is it. Tonight's the night I lose ... She opened her mouth to Brett's probing tongue and didn't flinch when his hand rested on her tummy.

Please comment, vote, and follow if you're enjoying the story.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

93.1K 5.4K 52
A plane crash lands on a remote island in the Pacific Ocean. Only twelve survivors. No adults and no parents. The island itself holds dark secrets. B...
34.1K 4.7K 32
A strange tale of the future of humankind Sci-fi/Romance for mature readers. Complete Novel Warning: This story contains mature content.
60K 4.1K 20
A group of teenagers let their curiosity get the best of them when venturing into an abandoned house. After stumbling across a hole in the basements...
233 44 40
Three girls, two boys, and the rest of the world. This ferocious five is not your average group of teens. They all have a special secret that makes t...