Nico Goes to Hogwarts

By AshezBookClub

After the war with Gaea, Nico was hoping he would get some rest. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Hades a... More

The Request//Chapter 1
Hogwarts??//Chapter 2
12 Grimmauld Place//Chapter 3
The Blushing Game//Chapter 4
A/N
Another One?//Chapter 5
A/N
The Package//Chapter 6
A/N
Good to See You Too, Al//Chapter 7
The Train//Chapter 8
The List (Not a Chapter)
The Sorting//Chapter 9
WHAT!//Chapter 10
I was Tagged! (Not A Chapter)
Classes. Great. //Chapter 12
A/N
Tagged!
The First DADA//Chapter 13
Parkour??//Chapter 14
A/N
Surprise//Chapter 15
Lit (Not a Chapter)
Halloween//Chapter 16
Hey Guys and Q and A//Not a chapter
A/N Other Book
The Accidental Howler//Chapter 17
Tagged!!(Not a Chapter)
The Guest Professor//Chapter 18
His Worst Fear//Chapter 19
To the Rescue//Chapter 20
The Aftermath//Chapter 21

So Many Letters//Chapter 11

10.3K 310 254
By AshezBookClub

Nico's POV

I woke up early, and pulled out my phone. I had hundreds of books on it, so I decided to read a few. Finally, more people came down into the common room.

Harry and Ron sat down across from me. Soon after, Luna joined us, along with Neville and Hermione.

"Good morning everyone." Draco flaunted as he sat down next to Harry.

I resisted the urge to throw something at him.

Everyone started talking, and I just sat their listening. I noticed Hermione and Luna having a debate, Neville and Draco seemed to be holding a bet, and Harry and Ron were whispering.

"I think that Nico kid is a Death Eater that escaped and is being possessed by Voldemort." Ron urged.

"I don't know Ron, he is a little creepy but he's Draco and Sirius' brother." Harry said uncertainly.

I rolled my eyes. Of course they wouldn't trust me right away. I checked my watch. 7:55.

"I'm heading down to breakfast, anyone want to join me?" I announced before making my way to the portrait.

Everyone stood up and followed me down to the Great Hall. I sat down next to 'Mione and Neville. Ron put a protective arm around Hermione, and glared at me.

The food appeared, and the group dug in. I sat there, thinking about when I would get my schedule, and who I would be teaching. I was shook out of my thoughts my Hermione nudging me, silently asking why I wasn't eating. I looked up, and saw everyone was staring at me.

"Why aren't you eating?" Ron asked through mouthfuls of food.

"Not hungry." I mumbled in reply.

"Will's gonna kill you." Neville muttered under his breath.

Thankfully, a swarm of owls took the attention off of me. I saw Zoe fly toward me, weighed down by several letters and three packages.

"My family is full of idiots." I muttered. (A/N in case you are wondering and haven't gotten my system down yet, this is Italian.)

She landed in front of me, and I took everything from her, and gave her a tiny piece of ambrosia. I took a look at the letters in front of me. 7 letters. Hazel, Percy, Jason, Will, Sirius, Remus, and surprisingly, Hades. The one long package was from Sirius, and the smaller one was from my dad.

I opened Hazel's letter first.

Dear Nico,
Hey big bro! Will told me that you can't IM us anymore, and that we should write to you instead! Where are you? You better not be leaving us again. Anyways, write back to me soon and keep me updated on what is going on! You better explain everything and you better be coming back to camp!
Love,
Hazel

I sighed and took out some parchment. I should have told Hazel that I would be gone.

Dear Hazel,
Hi lil sis! I'm really sorry that I can't tell you exactly what I'm doing, but I'm on a quest and will be gone for about a year. I will try to visit camp, but I don't know when I'll be allowed. Hopefully I will come during Christmas and spring break, but I can't be sure. I'll definitely be back next summer though. I'll also try to shadow travel sometimes so I can see you guys. I'll keep in touch
-Nico

I finished writing, and opened my letter from Percy.

Dearest Nico,
YOU BETTER NOT BE LEAVING CAMP! Ok, now that that's out there, I know you wouldn't be gone without some reason. You better keep in touch or I will hunt you down. Anyways, I hope you are safe and whatnot. I'll see you in October, cuz!
Your favorite cousin,
Percy

I groaned. Leave it to Percy to threaten you in a letter.

Dearest Percy,
I'm fine and I'm not leaving camp! I'll be back next summer and hopefully sporadically throughout the year. I will keep in touch, but I am on a quest and that is all I am allowed to say. Please don't hunt me down, and I'll see you then.
-Nico

2 down, 5 to go. Jason's up next.

Nico,
Where in Hades are you? I get an IM from Will saying that you can't IM us! What is going on? Are you safe? I mean, obviously you should be otherwise Will would be going insane. Anyways, don't do anything stupid an explain yourself!
Your favoritest cousin,
Jason

How many more people are going to bombard me with questions? I banged my head on the table, causing a few people to look at me.

"My family is very annoying." I explained, before writing my response to Jason.

Jason,
I can't tell you much, but I am on a quest for a year. I will be back next summer and will visit throughout. I can't IM because it will raise suspicion. Yes I am safe, and I found some of my brothers and some other campers. I'll keep in touch.
-Nico

Next letter.

Death boy,
Hiya sunshine! I miss you soooooo much! I can't wait to see you again! Will you be coming back for my birthday? If not, that's ok but I really hope you can! Anyways, sorry about amount of letters you'll be receiving. Your cousins and sister are crazy overprotective, they are worse than me! I love you soooo much, and I'll write to you everyday.
Love,
Will.

I sighed. I can't wait for October 23rd to get here, so I can go home. I should probably tell Al about it, or I'll just send a notice saying I won't be having classes that day. Whatever.

Sunshine,
Don't use your nickname on me! Does anything about me scream sunshine? No, I think not! I miss you a lot and of course I will be coming home for your birthday. I found out I will be teaching children while I'm here. Yay. Anyways, I will write to you as well. Love you.
-Nico.

I decided to open Sirius' next.

Comet,
Since you are my favorite sibling, I got you a present. Also, you can fly without getting shot out of the sky, and swim as well, so that is a bonus. Anyways, I got you the newest broom available. I know it doesn't compare to being able to fly with wings, but this means you can be on the Quidditch team. If you don't know what that is, ask Harry! Anyways, I promised to keep you updated. I'm planning something, and if everything goes well, I will tell you the result. What classes do you have? I hope the DADA teacher isn't awful. By the way, have fun at school!
Your favorite brother,
Star.

I opened the package and looked at the broom. It was pitch black, with shiny silver letters spelling out my name. Everyone gasped and surrounded it. I rolled my eyes, and let them pass it around.

Star,
Thank you so much for the broom and for keeping me updated. I hope your surprise goes well. I haven't gotten my schedule, but Al is making me teach DADA. I don't understand his reasoning considering I am 15 and not a wizard. Anyway, school is not for me, but I'll try to make friends. See you hopefully at Christmas.
-Nico

I opened up Remus' next.

Nico,
I am available that week and would love to help you teach. I just remembered something about you telling me about learning to control my werewolf abilities when we interrogated you. So sorry about that by the way. If at all possible, could you find a way to help me? If not, that is completely understandable. I sent along your school supplies. Sorry, I couldn't find any in Ancient Greek or Latin. I would ask Flitwick if there is a spell to translate. I also have sent along in the envelope a new and improved Marauders Map. It has the layout of the school, and will tell you where everyone is.  It also only allows you to open it. Just press your finger to the right corner, and it will work. I can't wait to work with you.
Sincerely,
Remus Lupin

I sighed, remembering what I had said during that interrogation. I took out the supplies and shadow traveled them to my dorm. I took out the map and put it in my back pocket, across from my phone. I fished into my pockets, and found the book I was looking for.

Remus,
I am looking forward to working with you as well. Thank you for the map. Attached to this letter is a book on how to control your werewolf transformations. It will take about a month, but then you will be able to change on will, and when you change you will still have your conscience. I will see you the week of the 10th.
-Nico

I looked at the last letter, and package on the table. My father. Great.

Nico,
I hope you are doing well on your quest. I have provided you with a little bit of company, in the box that was delivered with this. His name is Consolation, or Con for short. Anyways, do well son. You have already made me so proud. Also, I have found out from Apollo that you may be in a new prophecy, that has to do with your school. Be warned, and complete this quest easily son. I have heard rumors of ghosts wandering the place where you are. So much paperwork. However, try not to send anyone back until I have said something. Feel free to scare them. I know that you have seen two of your brothers, and I hope you all stay safe.
Best wishes,
Your father.

I quickly opened the box, seeing a tiny pitch black 3 headed dog. I groaned as I reread the name. Consolation is a synonym for Solace. Thanks dad. Anyways, this must be one of Cerberus and Mrs. O'Leary's pups. I lifted the dog out, and held it in my lap. The others around me grew worried, but quickly relaxed once it fell asleep.

Once the others had finished eating, Minerva came along with our schedules. I looked at mine, and I couldn't make out a word of it!

"Hey 'Mione, is there a language transferring spell?" I whispered.

"Not that I know of. Why?" Hermione whispered back.

"I, um, can't read my schedule." I sheepishly whispered back.

"Your classes are Herbology, History of Magic, Divination, Potions, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Transfiguration, and your teaching schedule is in Ancient Greek. I would ask Minerva for a Greek copy." Hermione whispered to me.

I went up to Minerva and told her my situation. She understood immediately, and quickly got me a schedule in my language. First class on my list: Care of Magical Creatures.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while. Anyways, I have gotten 1k reads! Even crazier, I'm at 1.5k reads right now! I didn't think anyone would want to read this. I literally was reading so many books like these, and I wanted to find a specific one and I couldn't find it, so I made one. Thank you guys so much! And, a special thank you to everyone who votes and comments! You know who you are! If you enjoyed this chapter, make sure to vote and/or comment. Also, on a separate note, if any of you ever needs someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I'm a great listener and would also like to talk to some of you. Thanks again for everything!
Peace out!
-Ashe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 44.1K 37
"You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" "You want us to what?" ~~~~~ Dumbledore sends out a distress call to the demigods. Volde...
62.7K 2K 34
Percy, Annabeth, and Nico just saved the Wizarding World from Voldemort. But that victory came at a price: Percy. Bellatrix Lestrange has been holdin...
22.1K 308 43
Percy Jackson and the seven arrive at Hogwarts where they learn their wizards and witches! How exciting is that? They find it really cool as well, bu...
303K 8.1K 21
Nico goes to Hogwarts because Hecate and Hades asked him to help Harry Potter to destroy Voldemort. He finds many familiar faces along the way as wel...