Married to the TV Psychologis...

By life_girl01

When Robin married Philip twenty years ago, she never would have imagined what their life would bring. After... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Coming Soon!

12 0 0
By life_girl01

I am writing another book to make this a series! Coming up in the next book of the series:

- Robin and Philip confront their kids about the robbery. How do the kids react?

- The family endures major heart break that will affect the rest of their lives. Will this bring them into a deep state of depression?

- Jay makes a special announcement. Will the response be good or bad?

- Robin and Philip's marriage gets tested. Will they call off the wedding and their marriage?

- Jordan has to make one of the toughest decisions ever. What will he choose?

- Will Ellie survive the first year of her life in the spotlight?

All of these questions will be answered when you read the next book in my series, "Channeled Love "

The first chapter will be released August 14, 2017!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope that you enjoyed the first book in my series! I hope you enjoy the second book! Don't forget to follow me, comment and, vote for my story!

xoxo, life_girl01

Are you excited for my second book?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5.6K 65
**This is the second book in the Raw Love Story line. Go read Raw Love Vol. I before you read this book!** She was his and he was hers......right? W...
1M 21.7K 28
"Dia, do you still love me?" He asked again as I gave up breathing fast from anger. "You divorced me, you kicked me out, you did all that crap to me...
68.2K 2.1K 21
In the beginning she was alive, her soul bare for this man, loved him with every fiber of her being. She was willing to give up everything that she h...
1.9K 68 41
A 40 years old billionaire that is the ceo of many companies in the world. Is know as the most richest man and also a man who can get every women he...