Love Has No Age

ms021226 tarafından

"How about this, every question you get wrong you have to take a piece of clothing off of you and when you ge... Daha Fazla

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
Part Two
Three Years Later

1.6

14K 250 121
ms021226 tarafından

{Recap : Andry got detention from sleeping in class. Andry meets up with Mr.Evan tonight for a surprise}

Detention was tedious. I had to sit in the library room with Ms.Spinkle for an hour and a half with a bunch of irritating & irrelevant freshman's who wouldn't shut up and stop talking about memes. I literally thought I was in detention for 3 three hours from how slow the time was going.

Now that that's out of the way, I only had an hour to get ready for whatever surprise Mr.Evan was gonna show me. I didn't know whether or not to look presentable so I just threw on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a wine colored V-neck shirt as well as my wine colored flats.

As I finished up my last touches to my makeup I quickly shove my phone into my pocket and run my way downstairs where I find my sister making food like she always is.

"Where you headed?" She says as she looks at what I'm wearing.

"Out" I said as I grab her car keys that were dangling from the edge of the kitchen counter.

She snatched the keys out of my hand before I leave and gives me a confused look.

"You are not using my car. Get a ride from one of your friends or go hitchhike" She said stubbornly.

I rolled my eyes as I walk away from the kitchen and out of the front door. I didn't have any other choice but hitchhike since I literally have no friends to take me but the good thing is is that the school isn't too far so at least I won't be out of breath & drenched in sweat.

It doesn't take me long before I end up on the schools campus less than 5 minutes. I was extremely nervous since I've never gone out with someone who's literally 8 years older than me and is a teacher.

"Andry?" I hear a familiar voice come from behind me and as I turn around my eyes come to surprise.

"Aaron!" I shouted and I sprint towards him with my arms wide open as I embrace him tightly, "Oh my god, you're here! You're actually here!"

I push away from the hug and examine his face closely to make sure I wasn't dreaming cause it just didn't feel real but after seeing his face up close, it all felt real.

"What are you doing here!?" I question excitedly as I punch his shoulder.

"Well its been a long time since I've seen my hometown and my favorite people so I decided to take a little vacation from the Navy" He responds.

"God it's been forever since I've seen your dumb face"

"Wow, I like being reminded of having a 'dumb face'"

I let out a snort, "How long are you staying?"

"2 weeks, just needed to get away from all the disciplinary & uncompromising. How've you been lately?"

"I've bee-"

"Andry" I hear a husky low toned voice come from behind me and I notice it's Mr.Evan.

I look over my shoulder, "Yeah hold on."

"Who's that?" Aaron asks suspiciously.

"Um, he's a um a teacher of mine. I'm just grabbing some late paper works since I've been slacking of course" I respond, uneasily.

"Of course, Andry the slacker is still out and about"

"You know it. Well I've got to get going, it was nice seeing you though. I'll come by tomorrow night at your mom and dads place"

"Alright sounds cool. See you- oh and stay in school!"

I back away and give him a small goodbye gesture as he turns away and starts jogging the way his mom and dads house is at. I looked over at Mr.Evan who didn't look happy nor pleased at all.

"What happen?" I question as I give him a concerned look.

"Who's the guy?" He doesn't answer my question and looks over my shoulder to Aaron who was about to disappear.

"One of my old friends Aaron"
"Old friend huh"
"What?"

He shakes his head as he unlocks the car doors.

"What?" I question but he doesn't answer, "Dont tell me that speaking to other guys bothers you."

"It's kind of does" He responds as he opens the door and hops in.

I roll my eyes as I hop in the passenger seat. I did not think of him being this sensitive from seeing me taking to another guy and solicitous of what would happen.

"Please just understand that no matter who I talk to- especially if it's a boy it won't get in between us. I promise" I said as I look over to him.

He turns his head to look back at me but doesn't respond and places his left hand on the side of my face and crashes our lips together. After awhile he pushes away and looks deeply into my eyes with heartfelt eyes.

"You drive me crazy" He says as he gives a small genuine smile before letting go of me.

He inserts the key in the ignition and finally pulls out of the driveway after sitting there for a couple of minutes. I didn't know where we were headed since we were on a street that I've never seen or been on. It looked a little sketchy with all the old building that were closed and out of business but once we came to the end of the road we reached a brick building that was extremely tall and on the sign it read:

For you - L

"Who's L?" I ask as I unbuckle my seat belt.

"Me" He says as he looks over at me with a smirk across his lips.

"L meaning?"
"Liam"
"... Your name is Liam?"
"Yeah, why so surprised?"
"It's just that Evan sounds more like a first name"
"Heard that before"

He hops out of the car and quickly walks his way to my side of the car and opens the door for me. I step out and give him a shy smile before taking a closer look at the building. The building looks sketchy like the other ones around it but it felt more trustful since it was the only building that had lights in it.

"Cmon" He says as he places his jacket over my shoulders and holds me close from my waist as we walk into the building.

We enter the dimly lit and gloomy room full of fairy lights hanging from the ceiling and roses spreaded out on the floor. I was a little confused on why he chose a sketchy place to be doing a dinner when we could've gone to a restaurant but of course we don't want to get caught but still- why here.

In the middle of the room a spotted a small table that was covered with fancy dining. As well as whatever we were eating was covered up by a silver cloche like they do for room service.

"Can I ask why were eating dinner here?" I ask as he pulls the chair away from the table for me to sit.

"Well, were not here just for dinner. There's something I also wanna show up on the roof" He responds as he pushes in the chair.

"And what's that?"
"You ask a lot of questions, you know that?"
"I'm an eager and suspicious person"
"I can tell"

"What are we eating?" I ask as I reach over to pick up the cloche but he smacks my hand away.

"You're not the server here now are you?" He asks.

"You're not either"
"Technically I am since I did cook this up for the both of us- I made escargot"

He lifts up the cloche and reveals a small platter that looked nothing edible cause it looked like a plate full of snails.

"Esca- what?" I question as I look closer at the plate.

"Escargot, it's a French dish" He says as he grabs his fork and starts placing pieces on his plate.

"I'm confused, what is it?"
"Cooked land snail"
"What?"
"Oh come on, don't tell me you've never tried this before"
"Obviously I haven't cause I wouldn't"
"Do it, for me please. I followed a whole recipe just to make this, I'd appreciate it you took at least a bite"

I did not want to take a small nip of whatever was around it either but I didn't want to be rude and not eat any of it cause it seemed like he worked on cooking it just for me and that's what I appreciate. I grab my fork and pick at the edges before scooping up half of the platter onto my plate.

I instantly regretted even placing it on my plate cause the smell was not pleasing at all. I didn't have no other choice and I just wanted to get the dinner over with so I took a huge chunk and shoved it into my mouth. At  first I thought I was gonna puke or spit it out but it literally tasted like mushrooms.

"That's weird" I said as I take another bite of it.

"What" He says.

"It tastes like mushrooms"
"Did you think it was gonna taste disgusting?"
"Well yes since they are snails but I guess my assumption was wrong"
"Obviously"

I scoff as I finish up the whole portion that was in my plate as he did as well.

"Alright you done?" He asks as he gets up from his chair.

"Yeah" I say as I get out of my chair and tangle my hands with his hand.

"Alright, cover your eyes"
"My eyes? What if i trip or fall"
"Don't worry I've got you"

I take my other hand and place it over my eyes. We then start taking these stairs which I assume lead up to the roof. His grip on my hand becomes tighter as we finally get on the roof and I could feel the cold air hit against my skin.

"Alright, you can look now" He says and I remove my hand from my eyes.

I then see a whole view of the lit up city and I didn't feel like leaving the view or his side, it was nothing I've experienced before. I could still feel the grip of his hand on mine and I tighten it as I look over to him with a small smile.

I wrap my hands around his neck and lock our lips together and that moment I just wanted to stay there all night and feel his touch for days. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer as we continue moving our lips together steadily. I didn't want to create a gap between us after standing there for a long time kissing but I just had to thank him cause he's literally the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.

I push away my the kiss and catch his eyes starting deeply back into mine. All at once I just wanted to kiss him again and just lay on floor and sleep there by his side all night but we both know we wouldn't be able to do that without getting caught.

"Thank you for tonight" I said happily as I embrace him tightly and snuggle my head into his chest and take a big whiff of the cologne from his shirt.

"Of course" He said as he embraces me back and doesn't let go.

_

Extremely sorry that I didn't update for a long time but y'all school has been kicking my ass and I'm in NJROTC so I've got a lot of things to focus on so it's difficult for me to have the time to get a chapter up when I'm literally struggling with fixing my grades and getting involved in ROTC after school teams.
- Just expect a new chapter in the first week of November though(:
-But I hoped you liked the long chapter since I've missed so many weeks.
-Oh and if there are spelling or grammar mistakes just know I didn't look over this cause I wanted to get this up soon for you guys since y'all have been in desperate need of an update.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4M 28.8K 27
"We shouldn't be doing this" i say as he plants small kisses down my neck. "You don't sound sure about that" he says. "You cant be my teacher and my...
233K 6K 57
I want something I shouldn't have. Ari Reid. A student. Getting close to her is trouble, and not in a dangerous way, but in a risky, forbidden way. I...
10.9K 196 17
"Slow down angel" he said. I was confused. He smiled. He bent down a bit and put his hands on the back of my thighs. I jumped up and wrapped my legs...
51 10 10
"These popcorns has more buttery flavor you should try" I say softly sucking the butter off from the tip of my finger, his gaze falls on me, he shift...