Transformers Prime Preference...

By Claudy1425

All in the title. Only the writing is mine! Enjoy ❤ FEMALE! reader only ----- #1 transformersprime 🏅10.18... More

Intro
♥~How He Hugs You~♥
♥~One Thing About Your Relationship No One Knows~♥
~When You Fight~
♥~He Likes it When You~♥
❤~A Sweet Moment With Him~❤
❤~Listening To Music~❤
❤~How He Kisses You~❤
❤~Quality Time~❤
❤~When You're Hurt~❤
❤~Nightmares~❤
❤~Seeing An Animal~❤
❤~When He Gets Jealous~❤
❤~Expecting?~❤
❤~Sparklings!~❤
💔~Crazy..~💔
❤❤❤❤
❤~..In Love!~❤
❤~Sweet Treats~❤
❤~How He Holds You~❤
❤~How He Flirts~❤
❤~Valentine's Day~❤
~Bonus Round~
❤~Stuffed Animals~❤
❤~Man's Best Friend~❤
❤~How He Cheers You Up~❤
❤️~Little Date~❤️
❤️~Spooky Times~❤️
DISCONTINUED A/N

❤~N.S.F.W.~❤

7.4K 111 85
By Claudy1425

*cue the SoMo music* ❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟

Optimus Prime:

(couldn't resist this picture,  don't hate me)

When Optimus makes love, he's very gentle. He doesn't care who's in control, he just wants to please his femme. He wants you to know, that he loves you. He's willing to do anything for you. There are many duties he has as a Prime, but in this one blissful moment between the two of you, he's willing to put it aside. It's such a lovely moment that it reminds you that intimacy is not purely physical, it's the act of connecting with someone so deeply, you feel as if you can stare into their soul.

"Relax Y/N, I will take care of you..."

Bumblebee:

(also couldn't resist)

To Bee, the best kiss is the one exchanged a thousand times between the eyes before it reaches the lips. He prefers to let you have control, because he wants nothing more than to make you feel like the most beautiful femme in the world. He just wants you happy, because you're the reason he's so darn happy. He also likes to submit because he enjoys the idea of being all yours. Bumblebee knows love isn't just physical, and he also knows that slipping into this type of intimacy takes a while to recover from. But that's okay.

.:: Y/N? Y-you're so beautiful.. ::.

Ratchet:

Sure, Ratchet is a bit slow, but that doesn't stop him from making your imagination run wild. After all, it's not the interfacing that gives the pleasure. It's the mech. He goes at a slow pace, but it makes the moment more passionate. Besides, intellectual passion drives out an incredible sensuality. Slow and steady definitely wins the race when Ratchet makes love to you. He uses this moment for remembrance, so you'll never ever forget how much he loves you.

"In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you."

Smokescreen:

Smokescreen makes romance soft and sweet. He has fiery streaks in him, but loving you cools him off. Being on Team Prime is not the only thing he's a rookie at, but it's not really a bad thing. It makes you his first and last all in one. And if Smokescreen is not your first, well he's definitely your best. He's a fast learner, his favorite way is getting you fast so he can give it to you slow. Teasing is also a thing he's become fond of.

"My spark is, and forever will be yours."

Megatron:

Megatron seems to understand the difference between making love and straight up f*cking. His desire is usually just to satisfy his own needs. He can be rough, aggressive, and might not stop until you're screaming for more. His animosity is only his way of making you crave it so much that no other mech will be able to satisfy you. He'll drive you crazy with a single touch. And that's the way he likes it. He's definitely a sadist, now let's just hope you're masochistic.

"Let the pain be a reminder that you belong to me."

Soundwave:

Soundwave isn't entirely on board with anything sensual, but that's just because to him, interfacing is something similar to sparkbonding. It's a moment between two that should be so deep and passionate, it's of the upmost importance that both Cybertronians are ready. When it comes down to it though, he can be tender or rough. He'll do anything you care for, everything above.

"Statement: I love you."

Knockout:

Let's just say if you're not quivering, breathless, and unable to go on. Knockout won't stop until you are. He will definitely push you to your limits just to see how far you can go, but his intentions aren't hostile. This is just his way of interfacing. He knows how to make love and he knows how to f*ck. He's always in control, and loves to seduce and tease. He'll make you feel it all, whether it's getting weak in your knees or the sheer bliss. He'll take care of your body.

"You might not be able to walk after this~..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.2K 42
Scenarios and oneshots. Requests are open, and no idea isn't worth asking. Mostly Tfp, but there are a few others.
7.6K 265 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
12K 390 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
101K 3.9K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...