babygirl

By HoneyBunny135

*****COMPLETED*****Madison Ortiz and her family move to Seattle Washington and easily adjust to life there. T... More

moving day
the diner
pleasures
cheer practice
halloween
babygirl
hospital trips
meeting mama
twins birthday
morning after
friendsgiving
bad news
meeting the parents
official
sleepover
christmas
mom's secret man
new year's eve
girl talk
i love you
make ups
baseball game
study buddy
valentines day
revenge
oh brother
hows noah
back home
transplant
spring break
improvement
kick back
be my date
dress shopping
family dinner
prom
piano lessons
betrayed
honeymoon
forgive me
messed up
finals
dance
help
promise
graduation
vacation
home
fourth of july
college
baby ortiz
chritmas time
wedding
epilouge

new friends

241 2 1
By HoneyBunny135

It's my first day of school and I'm nervous as hell. I know it's stupid cause I have Bella Noah and Luke but still. It's gonna be hard cause it's October and the semester started a month ago.

"Noah are you ready yet, we were supposed to leave five minutes ago" Luke yells across the house which makes drake giggle. We have to drop him off at first grade on the way to school.

"I'm done, mama are you sure you'll be fine being alone today, we can always start tomorrow" Noah said as he walked down the stairs.

"I'll be fine, I have Gigi" our mother said while petting our German shepherd with a smile on her face.

"Alright well call us if you don't feel well" I said before we all hugged her goodbye and piled into our family car.

After we dropped off drake we drove to the high school. I feel bad for Drake, he doesn't have anyone he knows at school with him.

Bella gave us a quick tour of the school, she basically showed us the cafeteria library and gym and said the rest are where classes are.

My first class was history and let's just say Bella's tour didn't help cause I was ten minutes late. The entire class watched as I walked to the empty desk in the back.

"Would you like to introduce yourself to the class" the teacher asked me and I shrugged.

"I'm Madison" I said before a bunch of boys yelled "hi Madison" and I just smiled bluntly.

"We were just working on our history projects, who's partner just moved schools again" the teacher asked before a guy raised his hand.

"Alright so you two will be partners, everyone get to work" she said and I nodded as he smirked. He's cute.

"Hi I'm justin" he said when he sat down next to me and I smiled.

"What exactly are we doing the project on" I asked since the teacher didn't clarify.

"What" he asked, I noticed he was checking me out and I scoffed.

"Up here" i said and he looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Sorry, you're just gorgeous" he said while stroking my arm and I just glared at him. So he's that guy.

"So what are we doing" I asked before pulling my arm away.

"We have to do a presentation on nine eleven" he said and I nodded.

"So why don't you work on half by yourself and I work on half by myself and we'll combine them when we're done" I said and he laughed a little.

"Or we could just work on it together, I could come by your place, you could come by mine" he whispered in my ear trying to flirt with me and I rolled my eyes.

"We're doing it my way" I said and he smirked.

"I like a girl that's bossy, are you like this in the bedroom too" he said before winking and I scoffed. I would slap him but I'd probably get in trouble.

"You'll never find out" I teased which made him playfully roll his eyes before we both got to work. I hope this project goes by quick.

My next class was English and I was only five minutes late to that one. Of course everyone stared at me and I had to introduce myself cause I was new. It was getting annoying already.

I sat down in the back again, it's easier to get away with stuff like texting if I sit in the back. I was texting Bella wondering when she was going to introduce me to her friends.

"Who are you texting" the cute boy next to me asked and I smiled.

"My friend Bella" i said and he smirked.

"Treys" he asked and I nodded while smiling cause he knew my only friend.

"She's hot" he said which made me instantly stop smiling. He's that guy too.

"What was your name again" I asked and he smirked.

"Connor, but you can call me the man of your dreams" he said which made me roll my eyes. I've heard Noah use that line too many times on girls to find it charming.

"So Connor what page are we on" I asked and he scooted his desk closer to mine to show me what page we were on in the book.

"You were supposed to be reading this whole time" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Really I had no idea, thanks" I said which made him roll his eyes. He's more like my twin brother than I am.

After that class was calculus which I was dreading. I hate math but coincidentally I'm good at it.

"Is this seat open" I asked a boy as I walked in on time to only see a couple kids in the classroom.

"Of course" he said as his eyes widened at the sight of me.

"Thanks, hi I'm Madison" I said and he just smiled like an idiot which made me laugh a little.

"And your name is" I asked to get him out of his trance.

"I'm Grayson, Grayson Owens" he said before offering me a hand and I shook it laughing slightly. He seemed much younger than a senior.

"Are you a senior" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm only a sophomore, why, do I look like one" he asked still smiling and I smiled too.

"Wow only a sophomore, you must be really smart to be in here" I said and he blushed slightly.

"Thank you, do you by chance know Luke Ortiz, you just look a lot alike" he said and I laughed a little.

"He's my little brother" I said and his eyes widened.

"Really, he's awesome, he's in all my classes, except this one, I hear he's a good football player too" he said really fast and I laughed a little. He's so cute.

"Ya he's something" I said thinking of how much trouble he used to cause as a kid.

"Do you need any help getting caught up in class, I can tutor you, or we could FaceTime, I'm down for whatever" he said and I smiled at his offer.

"I think I'm all caught up, but I'll keep that in mind" I said politely before getting to my work trying to ignore the fact that he's staring at me.

My next class was dance, I was excited for this class because it'll be just girls, I have too much testosterone in my life right now.

As I was pulling my hair into a ponytail a guy walked in and I rolled my eyes. Now there's gonna be some dude hitting on the whole dance class.

"Oh hey girl I love the new shoes, and Breana the haircut looks great, Stacy are we still going man hunting at the mall on Sunday" he said as he walked in and I smiled. He's perfect.

"I haven't seen you here before, I'm Oliver" he said when he stopped in front of me and I smiled.

"Madison" I said before he pulled me into a hug and I laughed a little at his forwardness.

"You're gonna love this class, especially since I'm here, I'm just so much fun" he said and I laughed a little. He's entertaining.

After dance class was over it was time for Bella to take me to cheer tryouts, I was lucky they let me tryout today since it's middle of the season.

"Alright Madison, show us what you think talent is" the brunette one said and I silently scoffed.

I did the routine they taught me in five minutes perfectly and bella cheered my name when I finished.

"That was alright, i guess we have a spot for you" the blonde one said before handing me a uniform and I ran over to Bella super excitedly.

"Congratulations, i knew you could do it" she said before a blonde girl came up behind her.

"Oh Madison, this is my friend Sophia" Bella said before Sophia smiled. She was also a cheerleader.

"Welcome to the team, you were great, don't let those bitches drag you down, there just jealous cause you're better than them" Sophia said and I smiled. I'm gonna like her.

On the ride home everyone was talking about their day, coincidentally Noah knows Connor, I kind of figured they'd be friends cause they're so much alike.

When we got home we told mama all about our days and she was so happy to see us so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 932 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
3.7K 260 32
Catherine Spire is close enough to an average teenage girl. She is the captain of the varsity soccer team, she gets all A's and is in all honors clas...
97.7K 2.6K 13
Athena and Alex are crazy in love and planning their wedding. However, not everyone is happy for the couple. Will another woman cause a rift between...
400 19 24
This story follows Katie through the final months of her senior year in high school. Her nonexistent relationship with her mother doesn't stop her fr...