Damaged

By xXxCupcakeNinjaxXx

He has a shroud, which she can see, He's shocked to know that this can be. She yearns for them, they pull her... More

Damaged
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Message from the Author ie Alli ie ME XD
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Four

120 3 0
By xXxCupcakeNinjaxXx

A/N Dedicated to Dance Gavin Dance for getting me out of my funk (IE writer's block). I've been listening to the song Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most for like 5 days!! The person on the right is Jessie; sexy isn't he??? O-o UK Skin watchers know who he is. Also dedicated to Mitch Hewer for being so sexy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recover and before I can stop myself I smack him. "That's for at The Garage!" I growl. As he recovers I smack him again, "And that's for in my dreams!" Before he can deny it I hold up my pink, bruised index finger and flex it, literally growling at him.

"Okay, I deserve that," he says rubbing his cheek.

"You damn right you do! You good for noth-"

"Sorry."

"Wha-what?"

"You want me to repeat it? I said, 'I'm sorry.'"

"I know, it's just," I stammer. His whole demeanor had changed since last night, which is kind of startling.

"Is there something going on here?" Jessie asks coming to stand next to me, putting his hand on my shoulder protectively.

I look from him to Lucas, "No, everything's okay."

"Are you sure? I saw you smack him and you're not a violent person."

"No, it's- I mean yeah I smacked him."

Jessie gives me a look.

I sigh, "Its fine," I repeat. "You can go back to your porn."

He looks from me to Lucas suspiciously before finally saying. "Okay; call if you need anything. I'll keep a headphone out for you."

I nod once and look back at Lucas who was glaring at Jessie, something stupid Bella person (WHICH I AM NOT!) would confuse as jealousy glinting in his eye. Him and Jessie stare at each other for a second, the testosterone so thick in the air I could taste it. I nudge Jessie towards his nook and he takes the hint and goes back to his desk.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Lucas asks still glaring at Jessie.

"Who? Jessie? N- That's none of your business!" I growl at him. "Why are you stalking me anyway?!"

His face softens when he looks at me, "Uh, can we talk?"

I glance back at Jessie who, true to his word, had one headphone out. He was glaring in our direction not even bothering to pretend he had resumed watching his pornography. I sigh and press my hands flat on the counter, bouncing on my toes, propelling my butt on the counter. Twisting I turn my body to the side of the counter Lucas was on and slide down; gliding past him I lead him to my hidden nook towards the back of the store, a place where Jessie (if he chose to follow) wouldn't find us. I plop down on the beanbag chair I had stashed and look at Lucas, who was wearing a baggy pair of dark jeans and a pair of old grungy Chucks. I smile at the sneakers.

"Speak," I sigh looking up to his face.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you at The Garage," He says looking down at me, "and for you know, breaking your finger."

I nod showing my forgiveness.

"Anyway," he says sighing. "I'm no good-"

"I've noticed," I laugh curtly, cutting him off.

"Look! I'm not normal and I'm not good for you. I just want you to stay away from me," he grunts.

I glare at him, eyebrows furrowing; I cross my arms over my chest, "You come to me!" I growl. "It was my homeroom, my club, my job, my dream! How are you gonna tell me to stay away from you when you keep coming to me?!"

"I keep coming to get you to stay away from me."

"What kind of bull shit is that?!" I exclaim uncrossing my arms.

"It's not-"

"No!" I yell pushing off of the floor. "You're not gonna do some bipolar shit were one minute I'm your friend, the next I'm some criminal, the next I'm some toy you can throw around and break! I don't care if you have shadowy black things on your back, if they were that dangerous you would've been locked up or something."

He stares at me speechless. "I never know how to act around you," he mumbles not really looking at me.

"And stop that!" I yell. "Going off into a trance where you stare at me and mumble to yourself; it's weird!"

He blinks at me then smiles. He starts to giggle and I stare at him in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me?!"

He giggles some more. "I can't help it, the look on your face right now."

"Are you mental?" I cry annoyed.

"A little," he admits, his giggles lowering into a smile.

"A little? Really? Seriously, are those are your back like cancer clouds or something. You now the type of cancer that eats away at your brain."

He smiles, "A lot of things are eating away at my brain, cancer, isn't one of them."

I roll my eyes, "Seriously, are you gonna keep stalking me until I leave you alone?"

"I don't think you'll ever leave me alone Leia," he smiles, shaking his head.

"You did it again."

"What?"

"You called me Leia."

He stares at me for a second then swears.

"Are you ever gonna tell me who Leia is?" I ask resting my weight on one hip & crossing my arms.

"Hopefully never," he sighs, frowning.

I watch his demeanor change all gloomy, his shroud though still formed darkens. Frowning I ask, "How many different shades of you are there?"

"As many as the cloud on my back."

I sigh, "What are they?"

"If I tell you, you die."

"I'm a big girl, I can handle myself."

"You think you can, but not from what I carry."

"What do you carry?"

"Demons."

I open my mouth then close it. Something about his tone made it sound like he was serious. "So you're possessed?" I finally ask.

"No," he had been looking at the ground but he looks up at me, "but you might be."

<<Damaged>>

"Why do I always find you two in incriminating positions?"

Jessie and I look up at Marceline who was leaning her elbows on the customer side of the counter. The fact that people kept sneaking up on me led me to believe that the bell was a waste of time.

I look up at Jessie who had all his body weight rested over me; pinning my arms over my head he stared down at me for a second his blonde hair hanging in his face, then he rolls off of me and onto his back on the floor.

I sit up rubbing my wrist. "This time it wasn't like that."

"What if I was a customer or your boss?" she asks smiling.

"Both a customer and my grandma have walked in on us 'playing around'," he used air quotes around the phrase. "The customer was slightly disturbed and my grandma was just glad we weren't screwing."

"But like I said it wasn't like that this time," I grunt standing up and dusting off my jeans. My hair had fallen out of its bun and was tumbling down my back in messy waves.

"So what was it like?" Marshy asks jumping up onto the counter, swinging her legs so that they hung on our side.

"I-"

"Sexy over here attacked me," Jessie cuts me off from the floor.

"Liar!" I growl. I turn to Marshy, "He was all up in my business so I told him to back off."

"Then she pushed me."

"After you grabbed me!"

"I rested my hand on your shoulder."

"Why were you on the floor?" Marceline ask leaning her elbows on her thighs.

"Because he used his old wrestling moves to get me on the floor!" I yell throwing my arms in the air.

"I was restraining her, she's dangerous you know."

"I'll show you dangerous," I growl diving back to the ground, on top of him.

Seeing me coming he catches me but that doesn't stop me from knocking him onto his back. He laughs as I twist and wiggle my way out of his hands and onto his body; suddenly he lets out a cry of pain, and I start to laugh maniacally as Marshy pulls me off of him.

"She bit me!" he cries holding him hand to him neck.

I bare my teeth licking them as if I were licking up blood.

"I like swapping spit but not like this," he groans wiping my saliva off of his neck and onto his shirt.

I wink at him sticking out my tongue.

He growls at me, grunting, "Animal."

"No I'm a robot; they call me the love machine."

"Corny!"

"Corny makes you horny."

"STOP! PLEASE! GAH!!" Marceline gags. "You sound like dogs in heat."

"I'm in heat for something," Jessie grumbles.

"Well too bad; we're going to lunch; car keys." Marshy holds her hand out.

Jessie sighs and rummages through his pockets, pulling out his keys he hands them to Marshy.

"Bring you back a Pepsi," she smiles at him. "Come on Lexi," she says pulling me around the other side of the counter.

I stick my tongue out at him and he winks at me, making me smile. I let Marshy pull me outside and drag me to the car. Once we were in the car Marshy turns to me.

"You two should fuck and get it over with."

"JESUS WOMAN!!!!" I cry eyes wide. "Could you be blunter? Please use a stupid kiddie term when referring to the act for my sake."

She shakes her head cranking up the car, "Virgins," she mumbles. Sighing she adds, "Trouser kissing?"

I stifle a giggle <<A/N YEAH I SAID IT!! XP>> "Trouser kissing? I like that." I turn to Marshy who was pulling out of the parking lot. "I don't wanna trouser kiss with Jessie, much. It'd be weird & plus," what about Lucas? I think.

Marceline purses her lips and for a second think she can hear what I'm thinking then she clicks her tongue. "I can't be hanging around a virgin for too long, you're screwing with my reputation."

I roll my eyes and start to say something when she cuts me off. "But you're lucky I love you or else I would've dumped you when we turned seventeen and you were still a virgin."

"You're gonna let virginity get in the way of our friendship? I've known you what, over half a decade?"

She smiles, "No, not really. You've always been the good one out of the two of us."

"Ha! That's says something." I look ahead at the road. "No one knows I'm a virgin anyway. A few people from school has been to Nightingale’s and seen me and Jessie 'playing around'," I quote what Jessie said earlier, "and went around spreading rumors."

"That's because, like I said before, you two are like dogs in heat who's cages are right next to each other and you can touch & lick & the dog equivalent to make out but you just can't fu- trouser kiss."

I laugh. "I know Jessie wants to trouser kiss with me; he's been hinting at it since I was at consenting age. Like I said though, it's be weird. I work with him every other day, I've seen how fast he goes through girlfriends, his faithfulness is questionable considering how many times he's tried to hook up while having a girlfriend, and well-" I don't love him. I think.

Who needs love when you have sex? The Marshy voice asks as the real Marceline asks, "Is he a good kisser?"

I say nothing but the involuntary humming noise that escapes my throat says it all.

She smirks, "Does he have a hot bod?"

"Yeah, b-"

"Have you seen him naked before?"

"Yeah once, by acc-"

"Is he big?"

"MARSHY!!" I exclaim eyes bulging.

"What?! It's a general question Lexi; I mean, if you've seen him naked you know how big he is. Is he big, small, average?"

I look away.

"Average?"

I shake my head.

"Big?!" She asks stunned.

I do nothing.

She gasps a melodramatic one. "He is big isn't he?!"

"Can't I have sex for love? Not saying I wan't to wait until marriage but until I fall in love!"

"Who needs love when you have sex?" Marshy voices what she said in my head.

I sigh, "I thought you'd say something like that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...