Chapter Two

• Dedicated to To The Public Library for Having Computers for People Like Me Who Don't Have Int

A/N Without the Library I would not have posted this any time soon O-o The girl on the right is Marceline ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello little cousin and little cousin's friend." Mason positioned himself against the wall of The Garage.

The Garage is an old abandoned warehouse turned club, made for goths, emos, scenes, punks, skaters, rockers, and who ever else would come. The Garage host a lot of battle of the bands and things of that nature where Kodomo no Toki has become an infamous regular making Marceline and Mason kind of super stars. Its no secret that 'hidden' talent scouts are forever lurking within the midst of The Garage's clientele.

The Garage got it's name because an entire wall was just a large, two story garage door with two doors cut inside it. Inside there was concrete floor, a large stage made out of a concrete slab jutting out of the wall, and a bar for those of us who were over twenty-one (not that it mattered). There was also a hall behind a door with bathrooms and a janitor's closet in it, a neon sign above the door read "The House".

"Shut up, Mase," I grunt, jabbing my fist out to receive my underage stamp so the bartenders know "not" to serve me.

"I'm just saying hello. Is that a crime?"

"When you say it, it is," Marshy huffs sticking her fist out as well.

"How so?" he asks. His tone drops and he outs his face a few inches away from hers.

"Because your breath smells like rotten cheese," she coughs backing away. She pulls a bottle out her pocket and sprays it in is mouth.

He hacks. "That's perfume dick!"

"I know," she smiles, holding the bottle up in the light so that he (and I) could see. "Dark Kisses." (A/N My twin Raine aka xXxChaosBunyzxXx <<Check her out>> has this perfume & it smells AMAZING!!! ^-^)

He hacks and I get a whiff of his breath. "Whoa, that smells gwood!!"

"I know right? Want some?"

I nod and spin around in a circle as she sprays my entire body up and down.

"Come on let's go in, " Mason grunts agitated.

Marceline and I laugh.

The walls of the Garage are obviously sound proof because the head banging screamo could not be heard without the confines of the ex-warehouse. A mob of gyrating punks, goths, and God knows who else swarm every spider web infested corner of the club, making it that much harder to navigate to the stage; which, was occupied by a metal-core band by the name of Saven Ate Mine.

"Interesting name." I yell over the music.

"More like a kindergartner messing up the punchline to a corny joke," Marshy yells back ate me. "Kodomo no Toki actually means something!"

I shrug and push forward into the crowd until I get to the front by the stage. Everyone was jumping and screaming like wild people so much that the whole right front corner had turned into a mosh pit, limbs flying all over the place. I turn and yelp, ducking down, just barley dodging a stray fist coming out of the mass of flailing bodies. And hand clasp my shoulder and I let Mason pull me up and over to the slightly (very slightly) calmer side of  dance floor.

The song ends and the band slowly stops playing, obvious fans screaming at the top of their lungs and jumping in applause, Marceline the only one booing. Once it was practically silent (as silent as it could get) the lead singer, a hot muscular emo guy with insanely awesome hair baring a huge resemblance to Matt Tuck (lead singer of BFMV), grabs the microphone and takes a huge intake of air, the notion echoing off the speakers. He yells at the top of his lungs, a loud, low sound, the band banging down of their instruments as soon as he does. I instantly recognize the song as Asking Alexandria and the crowd goes CRAZY!!