Damaged

Prolouge

I watch him from m spot in the alley; the rain pouring down soaking his entire body. He leans against the pole of the street lamp as if the rain doesn't phase him at all. I could just make out his features in the dim light; his icy blue eyes resting behind his long thick eyelashes, his jet black hair soaking wet, fell limp into his face. From the shadows I could just make out the outline of his wings, stretching out far beyond his body, long black feathers sleek from the rain.

Staring at his wings I realize that I love him, that it doesn't matter if his wings were black or white. That he would never be dark in my eyes no matter what he or anyone else had to say. Staring at his wings I feel the urge to run over and touch them, to press myself against him and let his wings curl around me like a blanket of powerful protectiion. I want to run over to him and share my revelation, to make him love me.

But he doesn't love me, he's made that perfectly clear, he wants me far far away from him. I contemplate this for a moment and decide to go against it, taking a step forward into a puddle of water. The water splatters against the concrete, his head snaps up, his wings flapping defensivly on high alert. He glares in my direction as if he's trying to pull me out with his eyes. Suprisingly I almost do, but just as I think he's caught me a figure appears from the alley to my right.

She walks out in a mini skirt that barley covers her ass, a leather vest with nothing on underneath and thigh high leather boots. Her white wings spread out behind her, her hair tumbling down her in perfect golden waves, the rain bouncing off her as if she had a invisible sheild protecting her sluttiness. She was sucking on a lollipop, the stick poking out of her cherry red lips moving in and out as her tounge wraps around it.

She struts down the secluded street, her heels clicking on the wet asphalt. She walks past me cowering in the shadows oblivious to my presence. She walks right up to him and wrraps her arms around him, his expression not changing from causious and defensive. She smiles and sas something too low for me to hear, his expression still not changing. She smiles again and spits out her lollipop, pressing her lips against his. And at that moment, I hated her even more.