The Ninja of Time

By MultiFangirl7148

You almost never hear about adventure stories that start with a boy getting crushed by a tree. But Omar's sto... More

Chapter 1 A Normal Life
Chapter 2 Time for Training and I'm Getting Started
Chapter 3 Spinjitsu Power Inside
Chapter 4 Sensei Found Him and Warned Him of a Darker Side
Chapter 5 Get up, Get Your Ninja On
Chapter 6 On a Path to Bring Them All to Light
Chapter 7 Take It Out On Garmadon
Chapter 8 Do Not Look the Snakes in Their Eyes
Chapter 9 Straight Home
Chapter 10 Something Ill is Going Down
Chapter 11 The Best Way to Defeat Your Enemy
Chapter 12 To Know Your Enemy
Chapter 13 We Feel Defeated
Chapter 14 Ice
Chapter 15 Lightning
Chapter 16 I Knew the Time Would Come
Chapter 17 Earth
Chapter 18 Fire
Chapter 19 Something to Prove
Chapter 20 Time to Save this City and I'm Ready For It ~Part 1
Chapter 21 Time to Save This City and I'm Ready for It~Part 2
Chapter 22 Gotta Push Our Game
Chapter 23 Gotta Know Your Friend
Chapter 24 Messin' with the Ninja Has a Penalty
Chapter 25 Nobody's Gonna Stop Us Now
Chapter 26: Growing Up is Such a Blast
Chapter 27 Causing History to Unfold
Chapter 28 Danger Lurking in the Depths of Ninjago
Chapter 29: Not One But A Million
Chapter 30: In Too Deep to Cash Out Now
Chapter 31: Ready for the Fight
Chapter 33: Ninjago's in Trouble
Chapter 34: Evil Can't Stay

Chapter 32: Each Second Counts

33 4 0
By MultiFangirl7148

"Order up! Coconut cream pie! Served well done!" Kai called as he blew up yet another coconut.

We'd been doing that all morning, and since time blasts themselves don't actually do any damage, I froze my coconuts in time so Crystal could shoot arrows through them.

Cole, Kai and I decided to show off our muscles and go shirtless, while Zane and Jay were being boring and keeping their shirts on.

"It is good to have our powers back!" Zane smiled. "It's good to have weapons that can pierce heads!" Crystal laughed.

Somehow, she'd gotten an entire quiver of diamond-tipped arrows, which I'm sure are illegal. She said she knows a guy. "Just as long as I can focus hard enough, I think my Time can pierce through something."

I kept my head to my Blade, spun and flipped in the air, and shot a bolt of Time through the air, slicing through the coconut as it made contact! "Nice shot!" Cole laughed.

"And since we've all been working on our witty quips to follow everything we do, I'd say we got this Final Battle in the bag! Or should I say," Jay pulled out his blade, "I'd be shocked if we loose!" He laughed as he blew up his coconut.

We all started dying with laughter, until Sensei crashed the party.

"Enough! Are you trying to reveal our hidden location?" He pointed his staff at us.

"Sorry, Sensei. We were just practicing our cool new Elemental Blades." Kai apologized. "And our witty quips." Jay added.

"Be wary of overconfidence, Ninja. While it is true that your powers can defeat the Stone Army, only Lloyd alone has the power to defeat Garmadon. When it is all over, then we will see who laughs last." Sensei finished.

"Yes, sensei." We all chorused. "Let's head back to the Bounty so you three can put on shirts." Crystal teased gestured to Cole, Kai and me.

"Just a as soon as I do this! Eat dirt, scumbag!" Cole shot a stream of rocks at an object in the sky! "The falcon!" I shouted just as Zane shot a blast of ice to block the stones.

"That is not a coconut." Zane smiled and let the falcon perch on his arm. "Nice reflexes." Cole congratulated. "Good to have you back, old friend." Zane whispered and let the falcon fly again.

We heard people talking, so we decided to skip the whole shirt thing. "You mean Lloyd doesn't have to fight? This I gotta hear." Cole led us down the mound of dirt.

"The scrolls say that, 'When the Helmet of Darkness is bequeathed to its rightful ruler, the Celestial Clock will count down to the activation of an unspeakable weapon, The First sign that the Final Battle between good and evil has begun." Misako finished.

"Did you just say, unspeakable weapon?" Kai asked in a whisper. "I'm still stuck on what bequeathed means." Jay sighed. "Me too." Crystal said.

"Go on, Misako, don't let us interrupt you. How do we stop the Final Battle?" Cole asked.

"Thee is nothing here that explains what would happen if the Helmet of darkness is returned." Misako said slowly.

"Interesting. Remove the Helmet, the clock starts. Put it back, The clock stops." Wu analyzed. "And the Final Battle never starts!" Lloyd cheered.

"In theory." I shrugged. "Bequeathed? Anyone? Is anyone gonna help me out on that?" Jay asked.

"Uh, that sounds great and all, and I know we have our new powers, but you expect us to get past his whole army of Stone Warriors, and pluck the helmet off his head?" Kai asked.

"A little much." Crystal agreed, which is out of the ordinary. "My brother's right. They're good? But they're not that good." Nya smirked. "I'm that good." Crystal protested.

"I know. And that is why I am going to do it. I'll just need a little help." Misako ushered us way from the others and explained the plan.

We captured six Stone Warriors and literally made them jump out of their skin! Well, we knocked them out of their armor and wore it over our gis .

We 'tied up' Misako and walked her to the Stone Army's camp.

"Unhand me you fiends!!" Misako acted. "Uut Tyn Klata Vuu!" The Stone General, I think Misako called him Kozu, said.

"What did he say?" Cole asked. "I don't know?" Kai answered. "I believe it is an ancient language." Zane explained. "Well, somebody say something." Cole whispered.

Something. Nonsense counts as something. Just copy what the twins sounded like when they were born.

"Bada Bada Bing Bong." Cole sputtered. "Cheep cheep ataka ta." Kai sighed. "Slurp jingle botlik!" Whatever that means. "Tick tock, tick tock!" Zane winced. "Bequeath! Bequeath! Bequeath!" Jay did a little dance.

"@%!*#" Crystal shouted. We tried not to look shocked as she let out a few more! For some odd reason, General Kozu seemed to like it!

"That's right, you caught me, but I'll never tell you where our base is. And you won't hear another peep out of me unless you take me to Garmadon." Misako growled.

The general grunted and dragged her off. She's good. Really good. How come we can't lie like that?

Meanwhile, we found a secluded area and were sitting down and coming up with quips.

"How about this. 'It's ice to see you!'" Zane made a rigid pose. "Uh, I don't know. I feel like you could do better." Jay admitted.

"I swear I've heard that before." Cole folded his arms. "You've gotta have something else." Crystal scoffed.

"Ugh. I feel like a clunky mule in this thing." Kai groaned. "This must be what it feels like to be fat." I sighed.

"Touzho, TŌN!" General Kozu growled at us. "Uh, is he talking to us?" Kai asked. "I think he wants us to get working." Zane clarified. "TOUZHO, TŌN!!!!!" He screamed in our faces.

We immediately hopped up, ran and slipped away. We had to get to work, so we might as well talk while we're doing it.

"No matter how many bad situations we get ourselves out of, we never seem to be able to escape chores!" Jay whined.

"And what is this smelly, dark, blackish, purplish, gooey, slimy-looking pudding stuff?" I asked, disgusted by the tray in front of me. "What is that thing?" Cole asked when we got to the top of the hill.

"It's a ramp, idiot." Crystal nudged him. "It's the unspeakable weapon Misako was talking about!" Zane analyzed.

"Look guys! An elevator!" Cole pointed. "Sweet!" Just then, General Kozu blocked our path! "Touzho, TŌN!" He grunted.

"Relax, relax. We get it. Sheesh. What is wrong with these guys?" Cole asked angrily. "Cool, a gun!" Crystal clapped, almost dropping her goo. "More like a massive cannon!" Kai corrected.

"What do you suppose it's for?" Zane asked. "Oh, I don't know, how about to DESTROY US?" Jay whisper shouted.

As we climbed another ramp, a midget of a Warior came up to us. "Ton, veda! TON VEDA!" He screamed and whacked Cole in the head with a stick.

"Hey! Why don't you bonk someone your own size, half stack?" Cole growled. "Ton Veda!" He grunted.

Cole then proceeded to pick the poor boy (Can it really be called a boy considering it's probably hundreds of years old?) up and throw him off the side!

"That guy seriously had it coming." Cole sighed as we spun on our Ninja Suits. Elemental Blades ready! "Let's go! The Time is now!!" I shot at the oncoming soldiers.

The guy in front got pierced through his chest and fell back. "Nice shot! But I am going to break the ICE!!" Zane shouted and shout a path of ice onto the wood, sending the rest over the edge.

"Now you're cooking with gas! Or should I say, ELECTRICITY?" Jay shot lighting st more warriors that had the bad luck of using the elevator.

"Going down?" Jay asked as they fell back to the floor. "This bridge is crystal clear!" She shouted and shot at the Stone Warriors with her bow.

"Save some lines for us! We wouldn't want to bowl over the competition!" Cole swung from a rope and crashed into a pile of barrels. "Let's get Misako and get outta here!" Kai proposed.

We all spun out of there. (minus Crystal we really need to teach her Spinjitzu.) As we ran towards Garmadon's hut to meet Misako.

"You got the helmet!" Zane cheered. "And you got spotted." Misako scolded. "Cole gave us away!" Jay tattled.

"Alright. I've had a rough day. Can we stop laying blame and focus on what's in front of us?" Cole asked as the ground shook. He must be really angry.

"Maybe we should worry about what's behind us!" We all turned slowly and saw a gigantic Gar-Mech-Don! Clever, eh? No? Oh. Ok.

"Cut them down to size!" Garmadon laughed. We jumped out of the way before the gigantic sword sliced us into kebab meat!

"If we do not return the helmet before the clock strikes zero, we will not be able to prevent the Final Battle!" Misako cried.

"Don't worry, I'm on top of it!" Jay shouted as he ran up to the mech. Garmadon tossed him, grabbed him and threw him before I could say slurp! "Maybe not." Jay groaned.

"Didn't his mama ever teach him the bigger they are the harder they fall?" Cole shouted. He slung rocks at the mech, only for Garmadon to cut them into cobblestone. "Huh. Apparently she did." Cole admitted.

"What she didn't teach him is what happens when he's in the wrong place at the wrong time!" I yelled and sent a hexagon blast! He spun his huge sword and deflected every blast!

Kai ran in next, creating a huge wall of fire in front of him. Somehow in this trippy world, he was unscathed. "Bye Bye!!" He cackled as he sent Kai flying. He slid to a stop in front of us.

"We better think of something fast, 'cause..." Kai trailed off. "I'm outta lines!!"

Then, the ground rumbled. "Whoa, its Nya!!" Jay screamed as the Earth Driller rammed into Garmadon's toy. "Hey guys!" She smiled. "How did you know we needed you?" Jay asked.

"Look up." She smirked. The falcon soared overhead acting as a mobile nanny cam. "Get in! Hang on!" We went back under.

"Cool hat! I wonder if it'll make me look more menacing." Jay laughed as he tried on the helmet. "Nope. You look kinda dorky." Crystal grunted.

"Is that really wise? If that helmet turns you evil, we're kicking you out." Nya said flatly. "Is that possible? It's probably got Garmadon cooties anyway." Jay shivered.

"Did we get the helmet?" Wu asked over the intercom. "We did, and we're all accounted for." Nya reported. "Then let's rendezvous at the clock." Wu instructed.

"It's so dark in here. One of these has gotta be a light switch." Jay pushed buttons. A stone warrior jumped into the roof and growled.

"Uh, sis? Can we go any faster?" Kai asked in a panicked voice. "We're going as fast as we can!" Nya shouted. "Were definitely not going fast enough." Cole sighed.

Just then, we felt a hard bump and we drove up to the surface. "Were losing them!" Jay announced. "Woo hoo!" Kai shouted. "Excellent!" Zane smiled. "Awesome!" Nya exhaled. "Sweet!" Crystal smirked.

But, victory was shot lived. "Oops." Zane whispered. "Hang on!" Nya shouted. "Did we lose him?" "Not quite!" Kai answered.

Just then, Garmadon grabbed us and shook us! Right before chucking is into the forest. "It's stuck!" Nya banged on the door.

Garmadon picked us up again, only for him to be blasted by a beam of energy! We landed on a fallen tree, hence breaking the gears of the door.

"Lloyd, be careful!" Nya warned. "Holy cannoli! Lloyd and Garmadon in a face off!" Jay pointed. "Take the shot Lloyd!"

"He's vulnerable!" Cole yelled. "Do not hesitate!" Zane commanded. "Don't think twice!" I shouted. "Blast him!" Crystal ordered. "Strike now!" Kai screamed.

A ball of energy formed in the Green Ninja's hands as he prepared to take the shot. Then out of nowhere he froze and the energy vanished from his fists.

"No! What is he doing?" Jay frowned. "They're coming!" Misako looked at the Army. "Lloyd, we need to move. The clock is not too far from here." Nya told him. "Go!!!!" He yelled as he hopped in.

We drove off to find the cliff. As we arrived. We all stared at the amazing piece of art. "Wow. This clock is a mechanical masterpiece." Nya gasped.

"You're welcome to dismantle it once we stop it." Misako told her as we jumped out. "There's only a couple minutes left!!" Jay announced.

"Everyone, look for the helmets perch! It could be anywhere!" Misako ordered. After a few minutes of desperate searching, doom settled in. General Kozu!

"There are only thirty seconds left! I believe it's time to di- NOOO!" He screamed as the helmet was smacked from his hand. "Get the helmet!!" Misako shouted.

Cole and Crystal ran up the clock to try to retrieve the helmet. As it got knocked around, Misako gasped. "The helmet's perch!" "There's only ten seconds left! Wu cried.

Misako dashed to get the helmet back, and thakfully, at the very last second, she made it. "NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Kozu screamed as we cheered.

"It worked!" Lloyd shouted. "We did it!" Nya clapped. "Crystal tackled me in a hug.

'This is nice......' Brain! What the slurp did I tell you?!

But then, the clock started going backwards! "No!" Wu whispered. Kozu cackled. "The Horns of Destruction! We were too late." Misako shrieked.

As we backed up, and got ready to fight, the ground crumbled beneath us before Crystal or Nya could escape!

"Nya!" Jay screamed. "Crystal!" I shouted. "Jay!" Nya called. "Omar!" Crystal yelled. "Sis!" Kai screamed.

We heard screams from above! Nya and Crystal were getting kidnapped! "Let them go!" Jay ordered. "Or what?" The General taunted. "You'll make a big splash?"

Just then, the ground crumbled beneath us, and we plummeted into the water below. We dragged ourselves out of the water and looked back up the cliff.

"This is all my fault! I should've taken the shot!" Lloyd cried angrily once we'd climbed out of the water. "We're all at fault kid. It's just the way the cookie crumbles." Cole said trying to comfort him.

"Are you still making jokes? They have Nya and you're making jokes?!" Jay screamed and tackled Cole. "Yeah! Crystal is up there!" I snapped, about to give him a firm kick on the ribs.

"It was just a poor choice of words!" Cole grunted. "ENOUGH!!" Sensei yelled. "We have lost enough. We don't need to lose our focus." Wu scolded.

"Forget focus! We have to get my sister and Crystal!" Kai yelled.

"By the time we get back up there, they'll be gone. The clock has rested to zero and the Final Battle could start at any minute. We must head back to the Bounty." Sensei ordered.

"So that next time, you will not hesitate." Misako sighed. "Come on Lloyd. Let's go home. You will get your chance." Wu said sadly.

Defeat never felt so brutal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 170 41
"Get them out of here, that's all Ive ever wanted." It's all started as a simple case. A case of a few people that had gone missing. It was nothing n...
2.5K 43 15
Y/N, a 16 year old girl, adopted by master wu after her mother was killed by her evil step father. She is a helper to the ninja and is the master of...
27.9K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...