Falling For The Enemy | Baekh...

By daebakbunny

Will they become close and will Baekhyun change his feelings? And will Nana's feelings change? | Started Apri... More

Chapter 1- Beginning
Chapter 3- Just One Day
Chapter 4- Trouble
Chapter 5- A Day With The Boys
Chapter 6- The Trip
Chapter 7- My Heart
Chapter 8- New Person
Chapter 9- Just Look At Me
Chapter 10- The Truth
Chapter 11- Missing You
Chapter 12- I Do
Chapter 13- But How?
Chapter 14- First Date
Chapter 15- Don't Forget Me
Chapter 16- I Like You
Chapter 17 - Us
Chapter 18- Hot Chocolate
Chapter 19- Heart Locket
Chapter 20- Our Memories
Chapter 21- Heart Broken
Chapter 22- The Sunset
Chapter 23- Fried Chicken
❀A/N❀
Chapter 24- Why Are You Crying?

Chapter 2- Diary

10.8K 333 114
By daebakbunny

He laughed uncontrollably as I sat there on the bed like an idiot with my mouth hanging open,he then stopped and stared at me exchanging looks.

"Pabo." He said with a chuckle.

"Ne?"

"Pabo! you think I can't see you here,and I know that your hiding from me.Only an idiot wouldn't know,you make it so obvious." I sightly hit him on the head and ignored him.I walked downstairs to spot my mom.

That was so embarrassing! I should have thought of a better spot to hide! I am such an idiot.I totally made a fool of myself back there,he made a good laugh out of it.

"Nana,where have you been? I've called for you and you didn't come down." She said looking flustered.

"Mianhae umma,I was doing homework." I said with sorrow in my voice.

"Me and Mrs.Byun are going grocery shopping.Stay here with Baekhyun,huh?" My mom said grabbing her purse.

"What? Jinja umma!? Ani! I'm old enough to stay at home by myself,out of anyone else in the world why would you choose Baekhyun!?" I said pleading her.

"He's a good boy and he said he would like to keep you company." You see? My mom is always on Baekhyun side! She doesn't know anything about him and she's leaving him here alone with me?!

"Arraseo? Be nice,saranghaeyo my daughter." My mom said giving me a peck on the head and closing the door.

Ugh,my mom is seriously!

It made me really uncomfortable that it's just me and Baekhyun alone,together.I walked back into my room and saw Baekhyun reading a book.

WAIT!

-----

IS THAT MY DIARY?!

He smirked as I gasped.

I flopped onto the bed grabbing onto the book and man,he had a good grip.How the hell did he find it? I always leave it under my bed,he found it so easily! I seriously need to put my secretive things in a more secure place.How far did he read into it! He must've already read the paragraphs that I've written about him!

"Let go of it!" I said tugging the book.

"First,why do you have a diary?" He questioned.

"Because!" I yelled.

We turned and tossed around my bed and soon my bed looked like a mess,I wanted him to let go already but he had an even more advantage because he is way stronger than me.

"Who is this Mr.Prefect?" He said with a smirk.

I froze,wait.Does he know that he is? That means he hasn't read that much into the book! Yeah,I know I named him Mr.Perfect.I didn't know what else to name him,but that was the only name I had in mind.

"Let go!" I yelled,tugging harder.

"No! I want to continue!" He said panting harder but it didn't seem that he was having a hard time getting it away from me then I was.

There was only one way to settle this,I kicked Baekhyun and he went flying off the bed.Yeah,maybe I should've not done that...he could've been seriously injured and I could get in big trouble.

He at least let go of the book and he fell with a huge thud,and then that concerned me.He was laying on the ground unconscious,I then jumped off the bed and ran over to him.

"Baekhyun? Byun Baekhyun?" I said waving my hands to get his attention.He grabbed me by the waist and threw me to the ground and then was on top of me,he made an evil smirk.That I didn't like,I felt the rush of heat to my cheeks.

I jumped up and he grabbed ahold of my diary and I jerked backwards hitting something incredibly hard on my head,I fell as I lost control to my feet.I then couldn't feel anything I blinked slowly and heard a echoey voice yelling my name,Baekhyun maybe or was it my imagination? I felt something dripping down my neck as I slowly closed my eyes and then I saw darkness,am I really going to die like this?

~At The Hospital~

I heard loud beeps,my head was hurting so much.I opened my eyes a little bit to see that I was in the hospital,it was a little quiet empty room and I didn't see my mom or dad anywhere.I know that I am not possibly dead yet but I was happy to be alive.I then saw Baekhyun sleeping beside me with his head placed on the bed,he looked really exhausted.

He looks so cute!

Oh wait,the diary! Did he read it? I don't know,maybe he did.I felt my face felt warm from seeing Baekhyun this close to me,this isn't healthy for me...I heard his silent breaths as he sleeps peacefully.He fluttered his eyes open and had a surprised look on his face.

"Nana? Your awake! Do you remember me?" He said pointing at himself,what is he doing? He looks like a total idiot,does he think I lost my mind?

"I don't know you." I said squinting my eyes pretending.

"What? You don't? Yah,Kim Nana." He said placing his hands on my shoulder shaking me,he is really dumb.

"Let go of me you pabo!" I said as he paused and smiled,he gave me a light hug and let go.I blushed and looked away,he just hugged me!

"What happened?" I said as he sat down beside the bed.

"You fell and hit the cabinet and your head was bleeding a lot and you passed out.So,I called the ambulance and carried you into the truck." He said as I understood what he said.

He carried me? Baekhyun was actually concerned about me? I can't believe it.

"Did you tell my mom?" I asked.

"Yeah,she said she is coming right now." He said.

"Thanks." I said softly.

Baekhyun simply nodded and smiled.I saw my mom enter the room with Mrs.Byun and she was surprised,she walked towards the bed and Baekhyun explained everything and they both calmed down.

"Ah,Baekhyun.Thank you for bringing Nana to the hospital,it could've been bad if you didn't do anything." My mom thanked Baekhyun and hugging him.

"It was nothing,the doctor said she should stay in the hospital for 5 days.The doctor needs to see if anything is wrong with her,she lost a little bit of blood.She can be dizzy a lot of times,so she shouldn't go to school and rest.I'll visit everyday and give her notes on the subjects we are doing in school." He said with a cute smile,hard to believe he would actually do that.

"Oh,Baekhyun.Your such a good boy! I will leave Nana in your hands to take care of."

"Wait? why do I have to stay in the hospital for 5 days? I feel fine,umma I have to go to school." I said not hesitating.

"Even though you feel fine now,it might be still dangerous.You stubborn girl,you should also care about your health.Go rest and eat your medicine the doctor gave to you." She said giving me a glare,I laid down and remained quiet.

"Arraseo? I'll be going now." She pecked my forehead softly,Mrs.Byun said bye and they both left the room.

Baekhyun was still sitting beside me and we both didn't seem to have anything to say.

"Baekhyun..." I started slowly.

"Heavy." He replied cutting me off.

"Heavy?" I questioned,what did he mean by heavy?

"Your so heavy that I couldn't even carry you into the truck,pig face." He uttered with a chuckle.

I couldn't believe what he just said! So mean and rude! Just a while ago I thought he was so nice and actually cared about me,but now he's going back to being Baekhyun.

"Did you just call me fat!?" I yelled at him.

"Sure,you should eat less." He said as his words broke my heart.

"Pabo!" I said running out of the room.Not wanting to look back,I ran to the nearest woman's washroom and locked myself in the stall.I released a sigh and kicked the stall,Baekhyun is a total idiot! I hate him so much,I wished that he at least treated me more nicely.What did I ever do wrong to make him act like this to me?

I was in the bathroom for a while and hoped Baekhyun left already since I don't want anything to do with him,I unlocked the stalls latch and got out slowly.I walked over to the mirror and saw there was a bandage wrapped around my head,I don't see the point in this.I feel perfectly fine and I have to stay here for five days,I guess it isn't that bad since I just have to be alone most of the time.

I walked out of the washroom and walked back to my room and noticed that Baekhyun wasn't in my room,my wish came true.I sat on the bed and looked out the window and saw that it looked so beautiful outside,I noticed that there was a note next to my medicine.

I'm leaving,eat your medicine and get some rest.

Annyeong,pig face~

I smiled,why am I smiling like an idiot? Because I fell in love with an idiot that's why,even how much I get mad at him.He always seems to make me smile like an idiot,why did I fall for such a person like him? I sighed and ate the medicine and drank the water,the medicine tasted bitter.The after taste was horrible and I washed it down with more water,I laid down and pulled the covers over myself and fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

I was awaken by a sudden noise that pulled my out from my sleep,Baekhyun? I fluttered my eyes opened to see no one,I guess I was just hearing things now...It was quiet.I sat up and reached for the water bottle on the table beside the bed,the water soothe my parched throat.I put back the water bottle and sat on the bed emotionless,I grabbed my phone from the table and saw that I didn't have any missed calls or messages.

The only thing I thought of was Baekhyun,what is he doing now? Has he eaten yet? Is he coming to met me today?

-Baekhyun's POV-

I walked out the schools door as the bell rang,it was finally the end of the day.I flipped my black snapback on my head and started walking.I felt a slap on my back to see my friends smiling approaching me.

"Hyung,we hanging out today?" Xiumin said wrapping his arm around me.

"Let's go get some food to eat I'm starving." Sehun said rubbing his stomach.

"I'm hungry too." Luhan said jumping.

"Guys,I can't today.Mom is going to get pissed if I don't get home,mianhae." I said as they all looked disappointed.

"Can I come over then? I'll ask your umma." Lay said walking in the same pace as me.

"Ugh,you ask her.I don't want her to get mad at me." I said as he agreed nodding.

"Bye guys,mianhae! Next time huh?" I said as I saw my car,Kai and Chen waved as the others waved and walked away too.

I walked into my car and saw my mom in the front seat staring at me.

"Annyeong Mrs.Byun,can I come over to Baekhyun's house?" He asked nicely as I seat down inside the car.

"Sure,come in.Baekhyun,did you remember you have to go see Nana?" My mom said sternly.

Oh yeah,her.All I need to do is give her notes on the subjects were learning that she missed,pretty much that's it.

"Nana?" Lay said closing the car door sitting beside me.

"This girl I know,you want to come with me?" I said as he gave me a
confused stare.

"Ugh,sure." He replied,at least I don't have to go alone.

We drove to the hospital and my mom parked her car.Wait,I'm going right now?

"Why are we going now?" I asked.

"I brought porridge.Give it to her and make sure she eats it and remember to give her your notebook." She said handing me a container ignoring my question.

"Aish,arraseo.." I said as my mom cocked up an eyebrow,she looked mad at me.I sighed and obediently opened my bag and took out my notebook and got out of the car with Lay as my umma drove away.

"Aishhh,why can't my umma just give her this? Why do I have to do it?" I said as Lay chuckled at me.

"Yah,don't laugh at me." I said pretending to hit him.

We walked inside the hospital and went in an elevator,we soon arrived on Nana's floor and we walked to her room.I opened her door as Lay followed me and I saw Nana sitting on the bed wearing a hospital gown.She was staring out the window,she looked intrigued for some reason.Nana turned around with a surprised expression on her face,she looked kind of cute because the gown was a little oversized over her petite body.

"You!" Nana and Lay said smiling at the same time making me confused.

"You know Baekhyun?" Nana said with a smile that brightened her pale face,do Lay and Nana know each other?

"Yeah,we are good friends.What happened to you? Are you okay?" He said with a concerned face.

"Ah..I hit my head and got hurt." Nana replied.

"Oh,I didn't see you at school today.So,thats why." Lay said.

"Nana,did you eat your medicine and did you get rest yet?" I said cutting them off as she nodded.

"My mom brought porridge for you,so eat it when you have time.And I brought some notes for you too,I'll leave it on the table." I said putting them on the table beside the bed

"Geurae? Ko-Komawo." She said stuttering not looking at me,such gratitude she shows.

~2 Days Later~

Was finally out of he hospital and back home,I told my mom that I was feeling fine and staying at the hospital longer is just a waste of time.Baekhyun came to see me for the past two days,it made me happy that he remembered.At least I should get to school and catch up on the work I missed so Baekhyun doesn't have to continue writing notes for me,I hope I didn't miss much.

I was really surprised that I saw Lay that the hospital.I can't believe that I didn't know that they were friends,I don't see Lay around Baekhyun a lot maybe that's why.

I arrived at school and I headed to class quickly,I sat down at my desk and saw Baekhyun arrive with his friend Chanyeol.Baekhyun is pretty popular,I mean.There's a lot of girls that like him to.He's well known and he has a lot of friends too,I envy him.Baekhyun took a seat beside me and glared at me with his sparkling eyes,I turned and looked out the window ignoring his existence.I was kind of happy to be back by his side.

"Welcome back,Pig face." He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 596 25
They met as Juniors and Seniors.They became friends.They started admiring each other.They decided to be in a relationship.They became sweet and a pe...
7.2K 228 21
You love your best friend Do Kyungsoo. But is he inlove with you, too? If he loves you, would something change? If he doesn't, would you find another...
3.9K 216 12
"I love him and that's all I really know" - Jung Eunji From the first eye contact she made with her boss, Byun Baekhyun, Eunji was already in love...
13K 709 34
THE OPPOSITE ATTRACTION:- For Bomi, the engagement should not happen. For Baekhyun, this engagement was accepted only because of a child's obedience...