Chapter 12- I Do

"Nana!" I turned and saw Kai,I waved back at him and he ran to me.

"Annyeong!" He said wrapping his arm around me,I blushed slightly because of our closeness.But I forgot that Baekhyun was also here,it made me kind of nervous.

He let go and smiled."How is your ankle?" He asked.

"It's getting better,how you doing?" I asked,he stiffened his back.

"I'm going to go,catch up with you guys later." Baekhyun suddenly said leaving us,I stared at him as he joined his other friends.

"Nana?" Kai said nudging my elbow.

"Huh?"

He scratched the back of his head."I'm better now,we should get to class." I nodded and walked to class,I walked in and saw Baekhyun.He had his headphones on as usual,I wonder what type of songs he listens to.I sat down and looked at Baekhyun,he looked back at me and smiled.

I shyly blushed and looked away,he just smiled at me...I felt thousands of butterfly's flutter out of me.

"What's wrong? You look sick." He said.

"A-ani,I'm not sick." I said avoiding his eyes.

"Hmmm,arresso." Baekhyun said as I looked at him from the corner of my eye,he looked so concerned.It was the first time I ever saw him like that,I've noticed he was nicer to me also.

----Lunch----

My stomach was growling for food,finally it was lunch.I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket,I pulled it out and saw a text message.

Kai- Annyeong,meet me at the roof...I need to find out something.

"Find out something?" I whispered putting my phone back in my pocket,I walked up the stairs to the roof but I heard my phone ringing.

I slide the screen with my finger and put my phone to my ear."Ne? Who is this?" I said in a quiet tone.

"It's me Baekhyun,where are you?" He said,my heart skipped a beat.Baekhyun called me? It was the first he called me,I smiled and cleared my throat.

"I'm going on the roof to meet Kai, wae?"

"I brought you some sandwiches,this morning you didn't look to good." He said slowly,I stopped and put the phone down.

Baekhyun is buying me sandwiches because I looked sick? He is so caring...maybe he isn't always a jerk.He's been acting completely different these past days,he's been more considerate.

I put the phone back up to my ear."Nana! Nana!" He yelled.

"Wae?! Your going to make me deaf!" I said jokingly,this guy is to funny.

"I thought you were gone..you suddenly stop talking when I asked you something." He said.

"I'm going to give these to you,wait at the roof." He said and hung up,what was that about?

I continue to walk and was at the roof,I saw Kai sitting down and stood up as he saw me.I felt the cool breeze,Kai gave me a serious gaze.

"What's the matter?" I asked,he looked so serious it was making me uncomfortable.

"Baekhyun is going to come up and-"

He cut me off."Good,I need to find out something."

"What is it?" I said with a slight chuckle,he moved in closer to me and caressed my cheek.

"If Baekhyun moves me away from you,that means he likes you..." He whispered into my ear softly,what? Is Kai joking? What does he mean by that?

Kai then leaned in closer and I stood there still dumbfounded,is he going to kiss me?! His lips were only inches away from mines and I couldn't even move away from him,why can't I?

"K-Kai."

I felt someone pull me into their arms,I felt happy that I escaped that moment.I stared at the persons uniform.Who is this person? I looked up and saw Baekhyun,I felt so embarrassed.I pulled myself out of his grasp,how can this happen?

"If Baekhyun moves me away from you,that means he likes you..."

Kai's voice repeated in my head,this can't be..Baekhyun doesn't like me.He doesn't,its oblivious he doesn't feel the Same way as do..there's no way..

-Baekhyun's POV-

"Baekhyun,where are you going?" Chanyeol asked.

"I got to go give these to someone.." I said,I grabbed two sandwiches and left my friends.

I walked up the stairs to the roof and saw Kai and Nana,Kai suddenly walked closer to Nana.What is Kai doing? Kai touched Nana's cheek and held it softly,he looked like he was going to kiss her.I felt hundreds of knifes stab me repeatedly,I instantly dropped the sandwiches and ran to them.I pulled Nana away from Kai and she landed into my arms.

She stood there and I looked at Kai,he looked amused.My eyebrow twitched in anger,why was he trying to kiss Nana? She looked up and saw me,she suddenly pulled herself away from me.I walked to Kai and pushed him to the ground forcefully,Nana ran to Kai and gave me a hurt stare.

"Baekhyun! Don't hurt Kai! Why are you like this?!" She said as I stood there breathless and I had nothing to say,why did I do that? I felt so angry,I couldn't control myself.

I walked away from them and sat down in the classroom,I placed my head on the desk.Why am I running away? This isn't like me at all,I never run away like this.

"Why did I do that..?" I whispered to myself.

"Kai was going to kiss you,I didn't want him to kiss you..." I said as I curled my lips.

"I'm I jealous?" I think I am.." I said kicking the desk lightly.