Chapter 13- But How?

I helped Kai up as I peeked at the corner of my eye and saw Baekhyun leave,how can he push Kai so harshly and not even care if he got injured? Kai brushed his shoulders and pants as I gave him a concerned look.

"Gwanchana?" I asked,Kai gave a slight nod."I'm okay,don't worry about me."

What was Baekhyun thinking? Pushing Kai like that,he seemed so serious it really scared me.But Kai didn't get hurt,so I felt more at ease.Kai left after he said he had to go do things.I walked to the door planning to leave,but I saw the sandwiches that Baekhyun had brought for me.

He really brought sandwiches for me...I saw that they were already ruined before I had a chance to eat them,I was actually looking forward to eating what Baekhyun had brought for me.I wrapped both the sandwiches in a bag and threw them away in the trash, can't just leave a mess there and not clean it up.

I walked back into the classroom after eating and saw Baekhyun staring at me,he looked anxious to say something.I sat down at my seat next to Baekhyun and I heard him turn his chair and he faced me,I looked back at him as he opened his mouth but nothing seemed to come out.

I gave him a soft look."Kai is alright,don't look so guilty now." I felt a lump in my throat after I said that,Kai's words echoed in my head again..

"Sorry,I didn't mean to push Kai like that." He said itching the back of his neck."S-shouldn't you be saying that to Kai?" I stuttered my words,what am I thinking? Baekhyun can never like me,I just can't imagine that.

"Right...I will tell Kai later,thanks." He said turning his chair back,once again I have made things awkward.Kai is probably teasing me,how could he say something like that to me? He's trying to make fun of me to see how I would react,why are you doing this to me Kai?!

-Baekhyun's POV-

The bell rang and school was finally over,I needed to go apologize to Kai.I've acted so dumb and I couldn't control my feelings and I took it out on him,how could I let things go to far? I walked to the dance room on the second floor that Kai would usually be in,I peeked inside and he was dancing alone.

I turned the doorknob and entered the room closing the door behind me,Kai stopped dancing and looked at me.

"Sorry for pushing you Kai,I really didn't mean to." I said sincerely.

His lips formed a smile."It's okay,I need to talk to you about something." Kai's face became more serious,I put my hands in my pockets and looked up at him.

"Yeah,what is it?" I asked curiously.

"I know you like Nana,admit it." He said as my eyes widen a bit,how did Kai find out? Wait,when we were at the roof.Did he plan that out to see my reaction?

I remained silent,it was obvious I liked Nana to him."Baekhyun,even if you say nothing I will know the answer anyways." He said with a smirk.

"The point is,Lay is going to go out with her soon.And what happened today was pretty intense,who knows if you can't control your feelings in the future?" Kai said as I processed what he had just said in my head,what is Kai trying to address to me? It did hurt me to hear that Lay is going to go out with her,I don't know what will happen if they really become a couple.

"Are you getting what I'm trying to say? I'm saying is either you confess to Nana or your going to hurt Lay,because if you confess to late then Nana and Lay will become a couple already and it will make it harder for Nana." Kai said,it struck me like a lighting bolt.What Kai had said was true,Nana...she doesn't have feelings for me anymore and I've already developed some.

And Lay is my best friend,seeing Lay and Nana together will really hurt me a lot.And I don't know if I can control my feelings towards Nana,should I confess to her? Or I should just silently love her in my heart when she's with someone else?

-Kim Nana's POV-

"Nana!" I heard Xiumin call out for me,I saw him being followed by Chen and Suho.

"Annyeong~ umm,I wanted to ask this for a long time." He said fiddling his fingers,I tilted my head slightly waiting for what he was going to say.

"Suhoooo!" I saw Lay waving his arms walking towards us,Xiumin backed away to make room for Lay."Xiumin? What do you have to ask?" I said as everyone remained quiet waiting for him to say something.

"Umm,this might sound a little weird but...can we hang out at your house?" He said bowing,I laughed slightly.

"W-why are you bowing? Its fine!You guys can come over anytime.You guys can come over right now,if you want." I said as Xiumin's shyness disappeared,he smiled and the guys also did.

"Count me in! I want to visit Nana's house!" Lay said raising his hand,I smiled back at him for his enthusiasm.

~Nana's House~

"Whoaaaah! This is your house? It's so nice and clean." Suho said with a smile.

My mom suddenly walked in on us."Nana,do you have gue-"

"Annyeong-sayo Mrs.Kim! We are Nana's friends." They said and bowed at the same time,it really surprised me to see them doing this.

My mom smiled."Oh? So you are? Nice to meet you,I will bring snacks if you guys get hungry." She said leaving the room as the guys smiled."Wheres your room Nana? I want to see what it looks like." Chen said peeking upstairs.

"Let's go to my room then?" I said as they all ran upstairs as I followed.We all walked into my bedroom and they were amazed,its like they had never seen a girls bedroom before.We talked about school and played games.Soon everyone got a little hungry.

"I will get some snacks from your mom Nana,wait here guys." Lay said getting up from my bed and going down stairs.I should probably help Lay since this is my house,I walked down stairs and saw Lay and Baekhyun staring at each other.Why is Baekhyun here?

Lay looked at Baekhyun with curiousness,I felt my throat go dry.

"Baekhyun,what are you doing here?"

----------

A/N:I updated,yey.Hoped you all liked this chapter :D