Chapter 14- First Date

"Baekhyun,what are you doing here?" Lay asked surprised.

Baekhyun put an eyebrow up."I could ask you the same."

"Y-yeah,what are you doing here?" I asked also,my mom never mentioned that Mrs.Byun was coming over or him.

"I've noticed something Baekhyun,you live right next to Nana.How come you never told us?" Lay said as Baekhyun crossed his arms,he looked back at me and then Lay.

Lay walked to Baekhyun and playfully punched his arm."Thats so cool." He whispered walking away to the kitchen leaving me and Baekhyun alone.

"Why I'm here? Because your mom said that you had friends over and wanted me to join." He said with a smirk,I felt my body tense up because of his little smirk.

"And why did you come? It's not like you to come over with a reason like that.." I said waiting for an answer.

"I was bored." He said walking away,bored? I can tell he was lying right now.

"Where are the guys? Upstairs?" He asked as we heard the ruckus upstairs,I nodded silently.

He went upstairs and I decided to help Lay with the snacks,I carried the drinks and we both walked upstairs carefully.

-Baekhyun's POV-

I sat on Nana's bed and watched Xiumin,Chen and Suho play on the computer.It was entertaining to see how they reacted when they lost,but they never fail to make me laugh.I lay down and spread my arms freely,I smelled her scent on her bed.It smelled lovely,just like her.Just when I was about to get up Lay and Nana entered the room with snacks and drinks.

"Guys stop playing and eat some of this." Lay said as the guys agreed and sat down.

"Mmm,so good." Chen mumbled.

I took a bite of the food and it was delicious,it truly was.Nana's mom is a great cook also,probably Nana cooks good too.I glance over and saw Nana enjoying the food,Lay suddenly hand fed her some.She hesitantly accepted it,I put my food down.

"Lay you don't have to feed me.." Nana said with a light smile,I cringed slightly,

"Yeah,Nana's not a baby.She can feed herself now." My words slip out of my mouth.

"Arraseo." Lay said continuing to eat.

We hung out for a while until everyone had to leave,Lay didn't leave yet and was in the room with Nana.The door was closed,I put my ear over the door to hear what they were saying.It wasn't hard to hear since they were a bit loud.

"Nana,the guys left already.I need to ask you something."

"Ne,what is it?"

"Are you ready to go on a date with me yet?" My hands formed into a fist,what if Nana says yes?

"My leg feels all better now,I would like to go on a date with you." My chest hurt hearing that,my ears didn't just trick me.Her soft calming voice really said that.I left the house after hearing that.

-Kim Nana's POV-

After Lay left I fell onto my bed,I feel nervous now.I agreed to go on a date with him,but I'm not sure how I feel about him.I need to forget about Baekhyun and just move on already,he keeps appearing everywhere I go.

I heard my phone ring,I walked over to my table and picked it up.

"Yeobosayo?"

"It's Lay,ummm.H-how about tomorrow? For our date? Since it's Saturday and I'm free,are you free?"

"U-gh,okay.I am free tomorrow." I felt my heart pounding fast.

"Arraso,I'm going to pick you up tomorrow then.See you!" He hung up and I swallowed hard,I'm so nervous.

My first date is tomorrow.