Chapter 24- Why Are You Crying?

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating for 2 months! Mainly because of school and I had a lack of inspiration.Do you guys like the new cover for this book? I also want to thank all of you guys for supporting me and this book till the end! I have decided to make this chapter the last chapter of this story even though I said there would be 2 left,please enjoy the last chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Baekhyun's POV-

I fell onto my bed and kicked my blanket to the floor,why does it still make me upset when I see them together? Even though I know Nana and Lay both had nothing special it still makes me uncomfortable,or maybe I'm just overly protective?

Nana is constantly on my mind,I just want to spend every minute and second with her.Nana is so clueless,I'm pretty sure that she doesn't even remember it's her birthday tomorrow.Tomorrow is Saturday and I want to take her out to an amusement park.Just the two of us having fun,I even planned something special tomorrow for her.I hope she will love it.

I even got Mrs.Kim's permission to be with Nana for the whole day tomorrow,she was delighted and she agreed to everything.My mother had said that they were going to have an all girls spa day with Nana tomorrow,but now plans had changed.

I heard a knock as I faced towards the door,my mother walked in holding something.

I got up from my bed facing my mother."What happened?" I asked her.

"Nothing happened Baekhyun,I just wanted to give you something." She smiled giving me a box.I opened it and saw a necklace and looked at my mom.

"What is this?"

"Give it to Nana tomorrow."

"What do you mean? Dad gave you this when you guys were in high school." I said closing the box.

"That's why I want to give it to you,you truly love Nana now and you should show how much you love her by giving her something special."

"But this is yours." I handed the box back to her,how can I take this? My mom always took care of it preciously.

"You can give it to her,I hardly wear it.I cherish it by admiring it,it would be a waste if I don't even wear it so I thought it would be better if you gave it to Nana." My mother gave it back to me.

"It suits her better."

"Thank you." I hugged my mother as she patted my back.

"I remembered when I was your age,your father was chasing me around until I went out on a date with him." I bursted out in laughter as my mother said that,it was true.When my father first saw my mother he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

I opened the box and saw the necklace again,it really did suit Nana,it was a gold chain with a tiny gold heart as the charm.

"I remembered you were so mean to Nana when you were younger,look at you now." My mother lightly nudged my head.

"Why did you hit me?" I rubbed my head overreacting.

"That's for all the rude things you said to her,now you've helplessly fallen for her."

"Anyways it made me happy that you fell for Nana,she's a great girl will a good heart." I nodded agreeing.

"Remember to give that to her." My mom walked out closing the door,I'll be sure to give it to her.I know she will love it,Nana likes small cute things.

-Nana's POV-

As everyone left I walked upstairs to my room,today was a crazy yet amazing day.I reached under my bed and grabbed out my diary,I traced it with my fingers and smiled.It started with this diary,if Baekhyun haven't read this he would've never known my feelings towards him.I pulled it close and held it against my chest,I feel so grateful to have someone like Baekhyun.It's like all my dreams have come true,I would have never had the courage to confess my feelings.