The Night That Changed My Lif...

By carhnival

"If you get rid off me, what do I have left to love? You or your spirit that lives in my heart, forever." More

Wrong Decision..
Telling Him
Pain Is Demanded To Be Felt
Death
Back To School
Janitor's Closet
Lake
Best Friend
Cameron
Twins
Fight
Jail
Sadness
Dinner
Sleepover
Travelling
Back Together
Privacy
Someone New
Nope
Magcon
Back Together
Gone
Ambushed
New Home
Surfboard
Bikinis
Saved A Life
Fancy
No More
I'm Sorry
New Heart
Best Mistake
End
Sequal
Q & A
Motel 66

Hospital

10.8K 59 17
By carhnival

Songs Recommended:

Human - Christina Aguilera

The Monster - Eminem ft. Rihanna

-

I sat there soundless- my eyes glued to the reality show on tv. I took small sips of my hot chocolate, eyes still glued stuck on the tv.

My phone buzzed multiple times, I decided to check it; it was a text from my dad. It red: Natasha, I'm sorry but what I did was wrong. I'm sorry I raged at you and your "boyfriend", please come back home and we can talk about it. Please, I love you. Love Pap x

I rolled my eyes at the message, clearly annoyed of how he's been acting lately and his casual mood swings. I finally got the nerve and answered his stupid text.
Alirght, I come back home. Only to get my things and leave, I don't want to mess around to much because I hated staying with you. See you later, pap.

I switched off my phone and stuffed it back into my side pocket. I told Nash about it and agreed to let me go, if anything call him. I walked outside back into the beautiful wilderness of North Carolina. I drove the families black jeep, rolling down hills- the fresh Carolina air stroking against my hair as I drove by on full speed.

"What shit does he have in plan this time?" I gulped to myself, not taking one eye of the road as my muscle tensed up as I turned each corner. I finally reached my home street, I took a deep breath in as I pulled on my driveway. I parked the car right infront of this big beige coloured house, lit up with yellow lights. I locked the jeep and walked infront of the dark colored wooden door. I pressed the doorbell, shivers ran through my spine telling me to just drive back- I ignored my senses knewing that I had to face my own father no matter what.

The doory swang open revealing a pissed of dad, he crunched up his nose and knitted his eyebrows together flinging his big cold hands across my tan colored face. My head flung to the side; feeling the pain race trhough my veins, my eyes gripped together tightly slowly absorbing in all the pain. I held my slapped cheek with my palm, looking at my father strait in the eye. I knew he wanted to get me back for having another boyfriend except "Tanner". My father agressively, pulled up his legs and kicked my right in the stomach, I flinged back to the ground hitting the hard concrete floor. My dad started to kick my stomach repeatedly- myself, blood splatering out of my mouth and between my teeth to the perfectly cleaned concrete.

"Dad" I whispered, starting to loose consouseness. My eyes flickered a couple of times. "Please stop" I prayed, trying to stop myself from going into deep sleep. I held my hand out, seeing him look at me for a second then everything went black. I blacked out.

~

My eyes sprung open by a feeling of being held, I was being shaken by a unknown man, my vision was blurry, I blinked them to clear my eyes and the blurriness flooded out of my eyes. I wanted to speak up- ask the man who he was, how did he find me? But I couldn't my voice was gone from all the screaming and yelling from the earlier fight I had with my father.

"Lady! Lady! Are you okay? Please be awake" The man said placing both of his hands over my chest and pumping my heart. It was starting to get really irritating and it made it harder for me to catch my breath.

"I-I'm okay" I sniffed, pushing his hands off my chest. I sat up being greeted by a pair of brown chocolate eyes. It couldn't be, It can't. I knew exactly who it was and I never thought I'd see "him" again. Oh no.

"Well, well, well, hadn't seen you in awhile" Tanner says flashing a cocky smirk at me.

"Get away from me Tanner. You don't belong here" I spat, giving him a slight sneer. He looked at me, disgustion and hate in his eyes. I knew he wasn't going to let me go easily, I guess it's time for me to run.

I started to sprint towards my car- inches away from the car handle I was pulled back by a muscular arm wrapped around my throut, Tanner had placed his chin ontop of my head, digging it into my scalp. I couldn't breath; I scratched his arms repeatedly and tried to pry them out but nothing worked. I kicked and struggled in his strong grip, he pulled me back closer to the bushes and laid me down harshly on the ground, gripping harder and harder around my neck.

"P-please" I mange to choke out. I stopped kicking and shoving thinking maybe he would see pity and let me go, but nope! He wasn't showing any sign of stopping.

"Who's gonna save you now pretty lady?" He crooked his heads, licking his lips. Taking in every single detail of my slim body figure. Hiss eyes landed on my exposing cleavage. He traced the outlines of my boobs with his free hand, I could feel his body tension, I was laying in between his legs; I felt him go harder and harder. Shit.

"I'll let you go. But only on one condition" He lossens his grip on my throut, I grasp for air, my chest raising and falling in a fast speed. I slowed down my breathing and went back to normal, his arm was still wrapped around my neck so I couldn't escape.

"What?" I questioned, questions flooded my mind. What did he want? He wants to rape me? Steal my pencils? Hump me? Cut my hair? Slap my ass? Kiss me? Al these thoughts were roaming around my mind endlessly as he finally spoke up.

"You have to have sex with me." I stopped breathing, my whole world stopped. It felt like I was in slow motion and only had to choose between two decisions; kinda like that walking dead game except I couldn't choose. I had to have sex with him. He looked into my eyes, a dominic feature came across his face followed by his signature, cocky smirk.

"I can't, I can't" I shreiked, tears started to form in my eyes, I didn't want to have been raped because I had red some stories on tumblr and oh yeah, I was NOT ready to be raped, never will.

"Yes you can!" He yelled, removing his arm from my neck and gripping my jaws.

"I-" He threw a punch at my fragile face. I threw my head to a side, tears spilling out of my eyes. Pure regret flooded over me. I shoud had never came back, never should've.

"Now, be a good girl and stop squirming and follow daddy's rules" He grabbed my wrists and pinned my down onto the floor, he held one hand over my mouth, I kicked and tried to wiggle out of his grip but he was to strong for me. He took out a peice of white cotton rope and tied it around my hands, I tried to slap him but nothing worked. He succesfully tied them and I had nothing to do but suffer. Good bye Nash. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see his dick poking into my woman hole.

He started kissing me roughly but I didn't kiss back, he slid his hands inside my pants and panties, he started moving his fingers around, I felt extremely uncomfortable by his touch. I let out a soft scream. I held my eyes shut tight, what he was doing doesn't feel pleasant at all, it was all disgusting and nasty. He then stuck to fingers inside of me; I couldn't help it anymore, I screamed. Bad idea.

"Anyone hurt?!" I heard a elderly man about in his 40's say, he was so close to us; probrably on the sidewalk.

"Shut up or I'll stick this knife up your throut" Tanner threatened, looking up at me- still inserting his cold hands inside my clit.

"Ma'm!" The bush was pulled open, revealing a man wearing a green baseball cap and a yellow t-shirt, he looked like he worked in the nearby drug store, taking a afternoon stroll. Tanner stuck his fingers out of my panties, licking them with such lust in his eyes, I was laying there purr disgust in my eyes. I crinkled up my nose and tensed my body.

"Get away from us!" Tanner demanded, clutching his fists by his side and a small pocket knife on the other. The 40's man looked confident but yet scared.

"If you don't stop, I'm calling the 911!" 40's pointed out, taking out his phone from his baggy shorts. It revealed a simple Nokia phone with the number keypads and pixels.

"What are you going to do? Fight me?" Tanner sarcastistly says, rolling his eyes. 40's jaw clenced. I could see the anger in his face. He wasn't really old, infact; he could still hurt someone. To be honest, he was a very attractive person. His brown messy locks covered his forehead, his shimering green eyes looked dark and serious.

"Tanner stop! You're making it bad for the both of us!" I looked at 40's, he looked back, giving me a sad smile. "Including him!" I gestered to 40's. Tanner looked back at me, his lips for parted. HIs face showing no sign of emotion except annoyence.

God save us. Just as when I thought there was no hope of getting me out of this mess, a cop car pulled out outside of our house. Tanner noticed it first and took of, running down the sidewalk like a maniac. A blonde lady cop ran after him, damn. She was fast! He dropepd his knife, so smart for leaving the knife behing covered in his hand prints! Good job Tanner, proud of you! (notice the sarcasm)

I slowly got up, stumblling at my movement. My knees felt week, I felt like I was going to faint at any minute! I leaned on the side of the house, 40's still there next to me, helping me keep steady and all.

"Are you okay miss?" He questioned, leaning on his hand on the house.

"Yeah, I'll be okay."

"What did he do? I hope it's okay for me to ask." He nervously asks, dropping his gaze to his foot.

"Hey, it's okay 40's, I'm fine. All he did was touched me, that's all." He looked up again, our gaze locked. His cheeks were red, he was blushing.

"Um, oh...well." He looked around trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"It's okay, I don't mind talking about sexual things. It's not like I'm a virgin." I chuckled, staring into the distance. He nodded my head at me.

"What's your name 40's?"

"Me?" He pointed his index at himself, not like I was asking the wind..duh!

"Yeah, you." I smiled.

"My name is Jonathan. Jonathan Woods. And you areee..???" He continued the last sentance, waiting for my answer, I let out a deep sign, crossing my arms.

"Natasha. Natasha Phelps."

~

"HE DID WHAT?!" Nash yelled, getting out of the end of the bed and throwing a pillow onto a wall. I jumped at his rage, I hated it when he was angry. It scared me.

"Nash, calm down" I held my hands infront of my chest gesturing him to calm down. He turned towards me, his blue eyes piercing through mine.

"I'll calm DOWN if you would go to the hospital!" He hissed at me, spilling his spit onto my face. I flinged at it, wipping the spit out of my cheeks with the bed sheets.

"Jeez louis, don't need to spit everywhere." I rolled my eyes getting off the bed and heading downstairs. I took my first step down and literally Nash stopped me, a wave of annoyence filled my face. I rubbed my tembles, and prceeded to look at him.

"WHAT?!" I yelled in agony gripping the stairwell tight as my knuckles turned whiter and whiter.

"Um...sorry, just." He let out a sign "Let's go now" A look of sadness flodded his face, he whimpered down the stairs and pciked up his car keys on the way down to the kitchen.

"Right." I mumbled to myself, shaking my head. I headed downstairs and got strait into the Jeep.

~

"Natasha Lawley" The nurse called out from the loud speaker. Shit, did I mention I had two last names? Well guess not, you'll find out later about it in the book. I sent a mental wink to myself. Nash and I proceeded to head into the doctors office.

"Please sit down." The doctor mentioned, his eyes still glued to his dell computer screen, his glasses were old and worn out. He must be hard working...

"So, what seems to be the problem" Dr...I glanced down at his name plate on his desk. It said his name was: Dr Woods. Nice name.

"Well, earlier today. I got abused by my father and ex-boyfriend." I spoke, akwardness filled the room, I sat there queitly taking a few glances at the booby model on his shelf, I juts can't help myself can I?

"What had they seemed to do?" Dr Woods asked, folding his hands and looking strait into my scorching eyes.

"Um, my dad kicked my in the stomach multiple times and threw punches at my stomach." I took in a deep breath "And my ex chocked me."I finsihed in a quick sentance. Nash's eyes widened, shocked was written all over his pale skin. God, please stop staring Mr Grier, I had enough of you today.

"Well, I'll need to take you to do some x-ray's and inspect if there's anything wrong with your growing fetus."

"Waait, wait, wait, wait!" I shouted. "A fetus?" It couldn't had grown that fast...could it? I know nothing about the stages of pregnancy.

"No Ms Lawley." He rubbed his eyes, a annoyed tone in his voice. "It's still a developing baby but we call it a fetus because it makes it easier for people that doesn't know what the names of a 'developing' baby called." He pointed that out, well..glad that's over.

~

I laid there on the pale blue hospital bed, not willing to take glances at Nash, I had my back faced to him, I felt bad for telling him off earlier but I was annoyed and ignorant. I was pained from what had happened today and I don't want to be spoken with, I had enough. Enough. I sudden;y had the sudden urge to break up with him, he wasn't there for me when I needed him, dramatic hey?

The doctor walked in, he has a brown paper clipboard in his hands, his face was telling a sad story; I feel it in my gut! I mentally fist bumped myself, stupid mental issues..wonder what my kids will do when they grow up, be mental like me and fistbump AND! give a wink to myself...what the hell am I? 5?

"The good news is, there is no damage to your body, only a few brusies here and there." He flipped through a page of the clipboard. His smiled dropped making mine to drop too.

"The bad news is, we couldn't save the baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 84 34
" Your mine til the end, All I want Is you " he said while kissing me " sure " I rolled my eyes while my eyes were puffy from crying " Im in love wit...
1.8K 36 24
sometimes your heart has to fall apart in order for fate to fall together.
2.7M 51.9K 69
"It is amazing how someone can break your heart, yet you still love them with all the little pieces, and those unforgettable special moments.."
DARK SIDE By Kim Inaughmo

Mystery / Thriller

18.1K 1K 40
it's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.