Lethal | Descendants

By lucbae

"I'm not just evil, I'm the definition of wicked" or in which a certain brunette's heart is torn in two {Disn... More

LETHAL
CAST
01 • Blood On Pretty Hands
02 • Sorries And Sarcasm
03 • A Wand And Sword Fighting
04 • Classes And New Hair
05 • Hugs And Cookies
06 • Games and Singing
07 • Broken Mirrors And Dates
09 • Decisions
PART 2
BONUS CHAPTER
10 • W-I-C-K-E-D
11 • WHAT'S MY NAME
12 • Familiarity Equals Hurt
SOCIAL MEDIA
13 • It's Going Down
14 • Friendship
dear cameron boyce

08 • Chats And Trouble

3.9K 143 9
By lucbae

As the next day followed, the VK's where doing their Remedial Goodness work when Fairy Godmother rushed towards them. "Children, excuse me." They all looked up from their work. "Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep." Family day. Great. "And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance," the fairy laughed ironically, "we've arranged for a special treat." The woman then looked directly at Nia. "Nia, since your parents won't be attending this treat, Ben made a little surprise for you in the other room." Nia looked confused. Fairy Godmother showed her to the room she was talking about as she turned on the TV for the other kids.

Nia walked into the big room that was full with books and tables. On the table farest away from the door, a computer was set up. The brunette feeling a little bit creeped out, slowly walked towards it. Her body reached the side of the table, looking around to see if anyone was in the room. When she was sure that no one where there, Nia sat down in front of the computer. A small note on the side said to hit enter, so she did.

On the other side of the screen sat no other than Uma, Gil and her happiness itself, Harry Hook. Nia's eyes lit up at the sight of them, happiness rushing through her body. "What got you so happy?" A confused Gil asked her. "Oh, I don't know," she trailed off, trying to look like she was thinking of something. "Definitely not seeing my best friends." Nia told the confused boy, sarcastically. Harry and Uma slightly laughed at her comment. "Good seeing you too, Nia." Nia smiled at her female best friend. They were so close that they could be considered sisters.

"What's it like in Auradon?" Nia thought for a moment. She couldn't tell them about Ben and the love spell, but she couldn't lie to them either. "Honestly.. I miss the Isle. Everything here is so preppy and cheerful that I want to stab myself." They all laughed. "It can't be that bad?" Oh, Gil. If you only knew. "Guys, can I talk to Nia alone for a second?" Six eyes looked at the blue head. "Go!" She hushed Gil and Harry away. Gil being his confused self, wanted to stay until Harry dragged him away.

"What's up, Shrimpy?" The brunette teased her. When Uma gave her a death stare, Nia knew that she went to far. "When are you coming back?" Uma asked her. "I don't know. Why?" Nia looked at her. "I'm so sick of Harry's whining all the time. All he ever does is mope around all day." The young girl chuckled. "I miss you guys so much."

"We miss you too, baby girl." There was a knock on the door. Nia knew that this ment that she had to go. "Bye, Uma."

"Bye."

***

Later that day, more specific, at night, the villains where discussing their plan for the coronation. "Okay, we all know what this looks like." Mal pointed to her sketch of the wand. "So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here." Mal pointed to a spot on the map in front of them as she looked at them all hoping they understood. "Nia will be in the very front." Said girl nodded. "The rest of us will be up in the balcony." Nia was feeling very cautious about this. She only hoped that nothing would go wrong.

"Carlos?" Mia looked at him, waiting for him to explain his part. "Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand." The told the group. "Perfect." Mal looked at the blue haired girl in the room. "Evie?" She looked up. "Yeah?" Mal started to explain her part to her. "You will use this to take out the driver." She took out a perfume bottle. "Two sprays and he'll be out like a light." Evie nodded, taking the bottle from her.

They were all about to go to their own places when Nia noticed Mal's spell book on the love spell page. "You want to break Ben's love spell?" Nia asked her. She didn't mind her doing so. Nia might care for the prince, but she didn't love him. He was more like a best friend to her. "Yeah." Mal looked up at her. "You know, for after." Nia nodded at her. "You know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot, and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and dusty all that is good and beautiful," Mal paused. "Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra, cruel." Nia added. They all looked at the brunette. "It's okay guys. My heart belongs to someone else anyways." The petit girl assured them all. Mal took her book and left them, not looking back.

***

When morning rolled by, everyone did their best to look their best. The villain kids met up with each other before they walked out joining the others at the family day. Ben, Lonnie, Doug and a bunch of other kids where singing and dancing, welcoming the families that were there.

The group of five went towards a table that had strawberries and a chocolate fountain. Jay and Carlos immediately went to attack the fountain wanting all of the chocolate that they could get. Nia saw Ben taking pictures with his folks and went to approach them. "Nia!" He waved her over as soon as he noticed her. "Nia, I want to introduce you to my parents." He embraced her in a hug and intertwined their fingers. "This is Nia. From the Isle." Ben told his parents. "My girlfriend."

His mother greeted her, shocked at Ben's choice of a girlfriend. "I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch." The prince asked his parents hopefully. "Of course." The king assured him. "Any friend of Ben's-" The queen started before Nia interrupted her. "Um, I actually came with my friends." She pointed towards them. Making a face when she noticed that Jay and Carlos had their mouths full with chocolate. "Well, you should invite them." The queen told her. "The more the merrier!" Nia smiled. "Yeah, I'll go get them." She told Ben's parents. "Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?" The beast suggested. 

"Sure." 

***

As they tried to play croquet, they failed very badly. "Stand there:" Ben told Jay, pointing to where he should stand. Jay hit the ball, and did something right in the came. Ben and Nia hi-fived him. Ben was trying to teach Nia when an elderly woman approached Mal. "Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl." Nia went over to them. "Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap." The woman looked at her grandchild before looking at Mal. "You!" She glared at Mal. "How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" Both Mal and Nia looked confused. "Queen Leah, it's okay." Ben rushed to the girls side. "Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal." Said girl smiled at her. "And Queen Narissa's daughter, Nia."

The queen still looked confused. "Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" He asked her. "A chance to what, Ben?" The woman looked at him. "Destroy us?" Nia sure wanted to do such a thing now. "My daughter was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse." Queen Leah spat at Mal. "So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" The queen turned around. "You mustn't trust her." Mal ways about to apologize to the elderly woman when Chad slapped away her hand and told her to stay away.

"Don't do this, Chad." Ben warned don't even think about it. "What?" Chad looked at Ben. "They were raised by their parents, Ben." Nia looked at him furious. "What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh?" He asked him, not really wanting a reply. "Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh." Chad then looked at Nia. "You stole another girl's boyfriend." Nia was about to punch him, but Ben caught her arm. "You enjoy hurting people." He said while glaring at Jay. Then he moved on to Evie. "And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." Evie reached for her mirror. "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" She showed she mirror Chad's face. "What? Come on!" He slapped the mirror out of his hands, the mirror landing on the ground, breaking. Jay grabbed Chad's collar as Evie sprayed him with the perfume Mal gave her. Chad fainted and people rushed to his side making sure that he was okay. "Come on guys." Evie said to the group and they started to walk away. Nia stopped, getting her last say before walking away.

"If anyone tries to hurt anyone I care about, I'll kill them!"

***

EVERYONE! THIS IS IMPORTANT! THE NIA/HARRY/BEN TRIANGLE WILL BE SOLVED IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS SO DON'T WORRY. 

PART 1 OF THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER I WANT TO CRY. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN READING THIS BOOK. I LOVEYOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 270 27
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧?" "𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚... 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚." 𝘈�...
11.7K 180 7
When the pressure of being a royal becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle to find out that her archenemy Uma, daughter of Ursula, has take...
12.4K 316 23
A Gil Love Story. Blair Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hearts. She doesn't believe she is, though. She looks completely different compared to her s...
53.9K 1K 16
Guess it runs in the family where they like people that are misunderstood. First Belle with the Beast, then Ben with Mal, and then Bella with Harry