Falling For My Teacher {COMPL...

Av Writing_Is_Life14

||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a... Mer

Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 1
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 2
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 3
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 4
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 5
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 6
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 7
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 8
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 10
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 11
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 12
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 13
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 14
Sorry, Not An Update/ Still read⚠
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 15
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 16
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 17
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 18
FFMT: Epilouge
Authors Note: Sequel Prolouge
FFMT: Sequel Out!!
One Mill?!

Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 9

227K 5.1K 1.9K
Av Writing_Is_Life14

McKenzie's POV

I wake up the next day to a blinding light coming through the open curtains. I am not looking forward to school right now. And luckily for me, it's Wednesday.

Note the sarcasm.

'Ugh, I should've just let Jake drive me home'. All of this could've been avoided.

"Kenzie you woke!?"

"Be down in a minute!"

I remove myself from the comfy bed and maneuver my way into the bathroom. Doing my morning routine as quickly as my exhausted body could. I grab my phone along with my back pack and head down stairs.

"Morni'n"

I kiss her on the cheek like I normally do every morning. She sets my plate of food on the counter and I start to eat.

"Morning kiddo, how's your day going?"

"Eh, same ol same ol."

She nods her head and proceeds to clean up the kitchen. I guess I'll just try and get through this. I mean, it can't be that hard, right?

~*~

"So how's your morning going kenz?"

"Fine"

Jake and I both are both walking into the building, heading to our first period class. As soon as we walk in, I see the back of Mr.Grayson and my stomach instantly churns.

"Oh there's Mr.Gray-"

"Shh"

I shush him loudly and pull him into our class room, ignoring the confused expression sprawled across his face. After pushing him into a chair, I take my seat afterwards.

"Kenzie, what was that all about?"

"What was what all about?"

I ask playing dumb. He gives me that 'don't play with me' look.

"Fineeee"

I say, dragging out the 'N'. It wouldn't be fair if I kept this from him.

"So you know how Mr.Grayson drove me home yesterday right?"

He nods his head, telling me to continue.

"Well, he didn't take me home. We went to the mall."

His eyes start to sparkle and he claps his hands together, clearly happy about what I just told him.

"Wait. There's more."

"Ok ok, hurry up."

He eagerly urges me to go on.

"When we got there. We bumped into his supposable girlfriend."

He stops clapping and his eyes are now dull. Uh oh.

"You're serious?"

I nod my head slowly, waiting for his response.

"That dick face, cock sucking, son of a bitch!"

I see part of the class look at Jake, the other half continuing on with their conversations.

"Jake calm down."

"No. I'm gonna go bash that dudes face into a wall and show him what happens when he messes with my best friends heart!"

He gets up out his seat, getting ready to walk out the door. Then the bell rings. He keeps going but I block him from leaving.

"No, this can wait till after class."

I demand quietly, smiling nervously at the teacher who was looking as us with narrowed eyes.

"But Ken-"

"No buts!"

He slumps his shoulders and plops back into his seat. I am not looking forward to the end of this period.

~*~

All through class I see Jake clenching and unclenching his fist. God he's furious at this man right now. Well I don't blame him, I'm his best friend, we're like siblings. But do I really want him to bash Mr.Grayson's beautiful face into a-.

As soon as the bell rings, Jake jumps up from his seat and rushes out the door. I quickly scramble after him, trying to keep him from doing anything to irrational. He reaches Mr.Grayson's classroom and yanks the door open.

All the students were gone since the period had just ended. But the students who have him now should be coming here in a bit. He quickly rushes up to Kyle's desk and glares at him, fisting the collar of his shirt in his hand.

"Dude what the heck is your problem!?"

He says as Jake only held his collar tighter.

"No what the hell is your problem, how could you do that to Kenzie."

Mr.Grayson looks around the room till his gaze finds me.

"Listen, I really don't want to hurt you. So do me a favor and let go of my shirt."

I don't think he was bluffing when he said 'I don't want to hurt you'. He is a big guy, my best friend big also but Mr.Grayson is bigger. Instead of letting go, his grip tightens. Man if looks could kill, he would've been dead as soon as Jakes eyes landed on his.

"Jake.... "

He doesn't take his gaze of Mr.Grayson when he answers me.

"What?"

"Let go"

I say quietly. This is honestly so absurd and unnecessary.

"You really don't expect me to do that rig-"

"Jake, let go."

I repeat softly as he sighs and slowly loosens his grip on his till he fully lets go of him. He walks back over to my side and apologizes to me as Mr.Grayson smooths out the top of his shirt.

"Now, I just want to have a civilized conversation with you about my best friend here."

He points to me before mumbling the next thing.

"If it was up to me you'll be in the hospital already."

I subtly elbow him in the side, signaling him to be quiet.

"Well, I have a class to teach. How about lunch?"

Mr.Grayson suggests.

"Fine by me."

Jake hugs me before leaving out the door. Before Mr.Grayson had a chance to say anything, kids start rolling in. Saved by the bell.

~*~

I just sat there keeping my mouth shut and concentrating on my work. Well the closest to concentrating I could get. My mind was on what's going to happen after class. The bell eventually rings and everybody gathers up their things and walk out the door. In the midst of them, I see Jake appear. No, his face wasn't happy whatsoever. He looks at me and then turns to Mr.Grayson.

"Sit"

"Listen, I'm the adu-"

"Sit!"

My best friend barks at the twenty four year old man. He slowly sits down while Jake grabs my arm and brings us both to sit in the seats right in front of his desk before talking.

"Explain"

"Explain?"

Kyle questions.

"Yes, explain why you lead my best friend on when you know you had a girlfriend."

He sighs before replying to the question. I wanted to know also.

"She isn't my girlfriend. It's just she says that because she doesn't accept that we're not together."

"So why didn't you just reject her already?"

Jake asks with knitted brown.

"I did! She's just so oblivious to the fact that I don't like her."

Jake lets go of me, clearly lost in thought. He finally talks again.

"So you don't have a girl friend or girlfriends?"

He questions Mr.Grayson, folding his hands together.

"That's offensive but to answer your question, no. I don't."

Jake then smirks at me. Why the hell is he smiling, this can't be good?

"Alright then, sorry for the misunderstanding​. But if I find out you hurt Kenzie in any way, I'm chopping your pretty little head off and feeding it to the bears. I'll debate which head I'm talking about when the time comes."

After saying that, he leaves. I try to walk out too but Jake shuts the door and I also feel a hand on my wrist. He flips me around to him and crosses his arms before talking.

"Mind telling me what the hell happened yesterday?"

"Nothing"

"You can't just run off like that and afterwards ignore me leaving me with no clue what was wrong!"

And he's talking about that Natalie chick is oblivious to everything.

"I'm fine"

"You weren't yesterday. . ."

He trails off as if thinking of something before finally talking again.

"Did Natalie offend you in some way?"

"Sure, you can say that."

"Listen, her and I are not dating so what she says doesn't matter."

I nod my head as a reply to his statement. He then wraps his arms around my waist and rest his head on the top of mine.

"I'm serious."

I could feel the heat creeping up my cheeks at the positions we were in. He was warm and smelled good with a hypnotizing scent. I shake the thoughts out of my head and reply.

"Ok"

He kisses my forehead before letting go and sending me off to lunch. Surprisingly, the bell hadn't rang yet. I walk into the lunch room and sit at our table where Jake was already seated. He looks at me and smirks.

"You better wipe that smirk off your face before I do it for you."

I growl at him. He quickly returns his face back to normal.

"Why would you shut the door!"

"Why are your cheeks red? From.....blushing maybe?"

He teasingly accuses, pointing to my most likely crimson cheeks.

"Jake!"

I smack him on the shoulder just for him to start laughing.

"You faces are priceless."

He continues to laugh hysterically, ignoring my presence. I don't get him sometimes.

"How can you one minute want to beat him up then the next be all cool with it!?"

"Because I could tell he wasn't lying. I just have those senses."

He shrugs with a wide grin.

"Whatever"

We both start eating our lunch. Well more like Jake stole some of my lunch. It's not that I didn't mind, it's that I didn't feel like hearing him whine like a baby.

~*~

"Science Class! Let's blow something up!"

Jake shouts next to me. This was a another class we had together and today we're doing an experiment. What a coincidence we're actually blowing something up. Not a big explosion, just the one that involves those colorful liquids.

No, I don't know what they're called. I've never really been interested in science. I just watch the teacher and copy him. He's an old man with white hair and a big mustashio. It's a made up word I use for mustache. His kinda creeps me out at times, it's just so long and hairy. I hope it gets burned off one day while we're in class.

"Alright Kenz, ready?"

We both put our goggles on and I nod as he pours a blue and purple liquid into the glass beaker and then, *BOOM*. All I see is red powdery stuff all over my goggles and I could feel it on my face.

"Jake, what the hell!?"

I remove my goggles and see him laughing with the same red powdery substance on his face. Why was ours the only ones who got all over us.

"Cole, Johnson, mind telling me what happened?"

"All I did was mix the blue and pink into the purple beaker thingy."

He says while shrugging. God, why the hell did I trust him with this.

"Mr.Cole! You were only supposed to use the blue one!"

"Ohhh, that makes a lot of sense."

He says while laughing his ass off. I don't know what I'm gonna do with this boy. I mentally face palm myself since I couldn't do it to my real face. After Mr.Reed finished yelling at Jake he sends us off to go wash off our faces while explaining to us why he didn't want us to use the classroom sinks.

Something about he didn't want us to get them dirty. But personally I think he wanted us to walk out in the hall to embarrass us. As were walking towards the bathroom were run into Mr.Grayson. Just great!

"Haha, what happened to you two?"

He says, containing a grin as Jake glares at him.

"I would threaten you right now but I doubt it would have any affect on you while I look like this."

My best friend says.

"Don't you have a class to teach?"

I say to the man now grinning at us while rolling my eyes.

"Not this period, no."

"Well as much as we would like to sit here and watch you laugh in our faces, we have to go wash this shit off."

Jake says sarcastically as Mr.Grayson smiles mockingly at us.

"Alright, I'll spare you two the humiliation this time. But next time you won't be so lucky."

He says while winking and walking past me, making sure to whisper something before he leaves.

"I'm driving you home today. Meet me in my class after school."

I stiffen at the words that just came out of his mouth. I mean I know I went with him yesterday but still.

~
Hey my lovely people. Really hope you guys liked this chapter. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Love you guys. Bye!

P.s ( follow my collabe account twogirls_onesoul )

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

109 0 24
[COMPLETED] Handsome and charming, young teacher, Grayson Parker is pumped to teach his first class at a local high school that he and his fr...
292K 9.1K 45
An older man, a broken heart, and a world of temptation. Chaise Da Silva thought she had the perfect college life until she walked in on her best fri...
117K 2.7K 31
"I'm too old for you, pretty. Does that not cross your mind?" She whispered out but my back dropped on the bed, having her lean right over me. "I don...
4.7M 64.9K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...