Dan and Phil imagines

By Six_Nerdz

Completed. Part two coming soon. These are just Dan and Phil imagines, oneshots, and preferences! I'll update... More

HALLO
He watches you do your makeup~ Preference
Waking him up~ Tumblr~Dan
He talks in his sleep~ Preference~ Tumblr
Mummy!~ Preference~ Tumblr
The little things he loves about you~ Preference~ Tumblr
YAS
RIP
A nice video chat~oneshot~tumblr
TO FIND MY BUDDY!
He would make you cry~preference~Tumblr
Preference! How he makes you smile.
At da club~preference~tumblr
STORY OF MAI LYFE
Insecureties~preferences~tumblr
Nightmare~preferences~tumblr
Dan oneshot~tumblr
Tumblllllrrrr
lel tru dat
Younow~dan~FLUFFY FLUFF FLUFF~oh yep tumblr
this one is good and it from the tumbs obvi
Your newborn~tumblr preference
Dan and Phil watching their children
Psychotic girlfriend~Dan
Telling them you pregnant! Preference
Dan Howell Centric! Oneshot
Preference! You're ridiculous
Oneshot! Kiss the cook! Phil!
Hey frands
Meme girlz
oh god dan and phil
MORE ZODIACS!
MERCH
ohhh mai krumpets
umm
Oneshot! Dan! Interview
wowie 1,000 reads
wowie
EVEN MORE
Hai!
Plz read/funny memes
PINOF 7 zodiaz
The Baby (Dan) Part 1
Mac or Pc?! Dan Preference
Requests?
The Date {Requested (Phan)}
Dating phil would include...
Lazy day with Dan would include...
an imagine
ANOTHER DAN~ Tumblr
Babysitting (Phil)
Ze movies
PROMOTE
I NEED YOU INPUT! plz read
New Dan and Phil book!
More zodiacs!
Imagine...
Request #1 {Phil}
Imagine... (Dan)
Spooky Week (Dan)
TYSM!
SISTER LOCATION?! (FNAF NOT D+P)
You can get DAPGO?
Sorry for no spooky week!
fudge
thanks
cover contest?
imagine...
Just Imagine...
CLOSED-want me tø draw you?
HELP
memetastic
reported
Thank You
FOR THE OC DRAWING THING
CUTE IMAGINE
Goodbye - Phil
CLOSED-wanna write a story with me?
Ventilation ~ Dan
HUGE STUFF COMIN
He goes to your concert
Care package! Preference
Going to the museum! Dan Onseshot
FRICKING IMAGINE
Screw life
imagine
REUPLOAD! Friendship Imagine!
o hi
Wow Im back. (Suprising I know.)
Part two of the last chapter ^
Stuck
just a random imagine
Day in the life • Phil
Happy Birthday to this book!
Um hi | Im sorry, its not an update
Its here

Moving in video - Dan

1K 25 3
By Six_Nerdz

Key! 
Y/f - your friend
Y/c/n - your channel name
Y/f/n - your fandom name

You and Dan decided that it would be best if you moved in together.

You were getting married at the end of the summer, and Dan and Phil's lease ended, not yours and y/f's, but they could live there about a month later and move close to you and Dan.

"We should probably tell them." Dan said, looking at you questionably.

"Yeah, we should." You said, getting up and walking to your room you'll soon be leaving.

You set the up the camera and lighting pretty quickly, since you've been doing for years (You're a youtuber too) and you don't have much anyway. Dan sat down on the bed, and you joined in.

You pressed the button to record.

"Hello who ever happened to click on this video! It's y/n, and I'm here with Dan..." You said, as you directed your hands towards him.

"Hello!" He said waving.

You smiled, then said. "We have made a decision that some of you may or may not like. But it's just that time of our lives where we have to do it." You said.

"ARE YOU PREGNANT?" Phil asked from the other room.

Dan started to laugh and you just facepalmed. "NO!" You said.

The neighbors would be happy about that screaming.

"Anyways..." Dan went on, "We are moving out."

"DUN DUN DUNNNNN". You said giggling.

"Yep! We are moving out and in together!" Dan said, putting his hand over your mouth as you said DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

"We made this decision because we are getting married at the end of the summer, plus we've been in a relationship for a while, and we both think it's time we move in together." You finished saying.

"Yeah, I wanted to do this too, for the people who think y/n is forcing me. It was my idea."

"Well, this that bit of information, videos probably be on a weird schedule because we start moving tomorrow, I hope you have an amazing day, byeeee!"

"Byeee!" Dan said.

And you turned off the camera.

~•~•~•~•~

A few hours later, you go over to Dan's house to see him editing the video. Sat down next to him on his couch.

"Hi." You said, putting your head on his shoe to get a better look.

"How's the editing going?" You asked.

"It's doing quite well actually." Dan says. "Wanna see it?"

You nodded your head.

He played the video, it looked great. But you had to comment on something.

"Should we upload this?" You asked Dan.

"Yeah! They need to know. And it's best if we tell them."

"True, alright go back on with your editing."

You scared to upload this. It was a change. A big change. Not only for the fans, but for Dan, Phil, you, and y/f. Phil and y/f would have to find places to live, and while you already have one set (Dan and Phil's current apartment), y/f and Phil don't.

It's also going to be weird having to go to an office the four of you bought to make videos in. Not only do all four of you have your own channels, you guys have conjoined ones! Obviously Dan and Phil have danandphilgames, but you and y/f have an amazing setup for y/c/n!

Before you realised it, Dan was pressing the upload button to upload it into your channel, and you couldn't stop him. Once it was finished, and the thumbnail was put and all of that good stuff, Dan switched to his account and started to do the same with his account.

The views and comments came in fast. Obviously, it was a video with a huge change.

Almost as if y/f/n read your mind, basically all the comments were positive, some even encouraging.

You were relieved, because you didn't know what the reaction would be.

Dan's channel we're more just "finally, I've been waiting for ages" kind of comments.

You were happy.

That's the end! I just realised I haven't uploaded in a month! But in that month, this book got 97k reads! Holy crap! And this account got 100 followers! HOLY CRAP! I just want to say thank you to the academy...

No, to you guys! I know I'm lazy and have no ideas, but thank you all so so much for reading, voting, and following. The amount it means to me is alot!

Question- how do you feel about Dan rebranding?

Bai my Sparks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
23K 160 5
Imagines about Dylan & Zack :D
12.7K 367 23
COMPLETED !!! Y/n is a 16-year-old girl, that has a rough past. Adopted by the Avenger Sam Wilson a.k.a. Falcon, she is going to move with the Avenge...
67.7K 2.1K 8
y/n and Newt have been best friends for as long as she can remember, but when she develops feelings for him she asks herself, what will happen to the...