Black Butler and the Modern R...

By goldenscares666

When home alone, Y/N has a strange encounter with a man claiming to be a television god, who grants her the a... More

God of the Television
Street Performance
The Queen's Butler
Performer's Permit
Cackling Coffins
Growing Suspicions
Jack the Ripper
Superiority
The Alternative I
Devilish Performance
Surprise Visitor
Damn Angels
Be Our...
Afterparty
The Return
Village of Dogs
Fun in the Sun
How to Train Your Demon Hound
Frost Fair
Cold as Ice
Dolls of Death
Knotted Up Strings
His Master, Impure
Build Him Up With... What The Hell?
Street Brawling Butlers
Evenly Matched
A Depressing Game of Old Maid
The Deer in the Black Tailcoat
Plans for the Exhibition
Arthur's Request
Crystal Palace Performance
Delicious Dishes of Curry
Kali Has Risen
A King in an Isolated Castle
Ciel, but Without Sebastian
Acceptance of Forgotten Pain
Possession of the Static Noise
In-Between the Colorbars
My Deepest Apologies
This Chapter's Called: Sebastian Can't Keep It In His Pants, Apparently
Chase Through the Reaper's Library
When Tragedy Stikes
The Funeral
Santa is a God
Transforming
Adventure in France
London Is Burning Down
JuDgMeNt DaY
Ashes To Ashes
A New Day
The Doctor Is In
The Alternative II
Congratulations!
Welcome to the Freak Show
Guess I'm a Freak
After The Show
The Caged Performer
Break Out
The Book of Spells
Stormy Night
Final Chapter: Servants
!Attention!

The Dead Becomes the Living

11K 525 442
By goldenscares666

•E/C: Eye Color

Author's Note:

The picture is of Lloyd.

???'s POV:

"Come on! Get up all ready! It doesn't take this long to snap out of it!" I shake the woman violently, but received no response from her, not even a snore. I begin to panic a bit.

'Oh, damn! I hope she didn't actually die.' I bite my bottom lip, tearing a bit of the skin, but it heals almost instantly.

"Hey, get up!" I shove her onto my bed roughly and see her eyes twitch beneath her eye lids. I sigh in relief.

"Thank me!"

Her eyes open halfway to reveal her E/C orbs.

"Morning, sleeping beauty! How you feeling?" I give her a large smile, though, I all ready knew the girl felt like crap. She mumbles something, but it was inaudible to me. I raise a brow, tilting my head slightly to the right.

"Huh?" I lean in a bit closer, hoping to hear her little murmurs.

"I s-said I f-feel like s**-"

"Hey!" I interrupt, quickly pressing the palm of my hand against her lips to prevent the rest of her curse word from slipping out.

"We're in Heaven, ya dingus! Hold your bad language for another time!" The nerve of this girl. Honestly. Doesn't she know this is holy land? She rolls her eyes at me, and I remove my hand from her mouth.

"W-what h-happened?" She croaks out, barely above a whisper.

"Oh, you died," I say simply. Her eyes widen, and she sits up quickly only to wince in pain due to her badly bruised body.

"What!?"

"Yep!" I say with a smile, which is accompanied by a light giggle. I yelp in surprise when something soft hits my face hard. I narrow my eyes at her. "Did you just throw a pillow at me!?"

"Wh-why did you say that w-with a smile!?"

"Well, if you didn't cut me off, you would know!" I rub my cheek before crossing my arms and looking away with a pout.

"God, you're childish." She mutters.

"Hey, I heard that!" I glare at her.

"Good. It's true."

I pout again. She sighs with a roll of her eyes.

"Fine. I'm sorry."

"Fine, only because it's important I tell you." I sit on the end of the bed she sat on, dipping the mattress slightly. "Y/N, listen to me. This is important."

"Ooookkkaayy..." she looks at me in with eyes narrowed in suspicion. I grab her by the shoulders and give her a dead serious look. My next words would forever change her life.

"You're a goddess, Y/N." I was, yet again, assaulted with a pillow. "Ow! Would you stop with the pillows!? Jeez!" I rub my reddening cheek.

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

Clearly, she didn't believe me.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you, but I'm taking away your pillows." I snap my fingers and rid the bed of any pillows. I sigh softly before explaining.

"Look, it gets boring here after a while, so I chose a student, which is you." I point at her. She rose an eyebrow, but seemed to understand.

"Oh, boy. Um...okay, so I should just explain the powers first. I don't want to keep you from your friends for too long. They all ready had your funeral and everything. Have fun with that coffin by the way."

"Funeral?" Her brows knit together in confusion.

"Yeah, you're technically dead right now until I put your soul back into your body."

"Okay..." She processed the information better than I thought she would. That's good, right?

"Right. Now, one of your obvious powers is going through the T.V. into the universe known as Black Butler, however, there are limits that I'm sure you've noticed as well. One is that you must always be a part of the main story line. So, if you go through the screen and end up somewhere different, don't panic."

She nods, paying close attention to me as I spoke. It was important for her to know all this after all.

"Also, since you're almost done with season one, I should tell you that you'll have to buy season two if you want to continue the story."

"What!? I need to buy it!?"

"Yeah, that's the part that sucks." I sigh, remembering how much I hate having to buy each universe I travel through. "You're more than welcome to just stay forever stuck in season one, though."

"Will it just restart?"

"Oh, no. That's also one of the downsides. It's still life. You can't just rewind. Even I can't do that."

She sighs in disappointment.

"Basically anything can happen during the period of time you're not continuing the program," I continue.

"Can I go into other shows?"

"Mmm...yes and no. You can only choose a different show if your current one is finished, and you'd have to buy the new universe."

"Wonderful." She rolls her eyes, clearly not thrilled that she'd have to spend money.

"No sarcasm!"

She groans in irritation, and I can't help but laugh at her reaction. I hum in thought as I lie back against the mattress. My arms are crossed behind my head to act as a pillow, since I had to take those away from my student.

"Let's see. You could also change objects into other objects, and yourself into other living things."

"Seriously? That's badass!"

I chuckle at her enthusiasm as I sit up.

"Yep! Check this out!" I hop off the bed and snap my fingers. I transform my body into that of a red fox. I then jump back onto the bed and smirk at her. "Cool right?''

She nods, mesmerized. I turn back into my real body, hovering over her legs on all fours. I lean back to sit across from her and await her questions.

"Do I have to snap when I do that?" She asks.

"Nope, I just do it for fun."

"All right."

"And, to put it simply, all those images that shot through you head was every show and movie ever made. Also, everything on the internet, considering you can hook that up to the T.V. now. Also games, so your mind is basically Google right now." I snicker.

"Then there is the fact that, since you do know everything that will happen when you're in the show, things could go in an entirely different direction than it's supposed to. This doesn't actually affect the real show. The version you're in is only for you to see, and also me if I wa-"

"Ow!" She winces and holds her head in pain.

"Oh, that would be the aftershock. Maybe you should rest for awhile. I'll tell you the rest of it later." I pat her head to comfort her as she releases a pained groan.

"Can I have the pillows back?"

"No, you cannot." I stand up and cover her with a thin, grey blanket that sat on the bed. The woman did assault me earlier with the plush objects after all.

'Oh, revenge will be sweet, that much is sure.' I suppress a grin until she shuts her eyes to sleep.

'This woman is going to make me traumatized of pillows if I ain't all ready.'

Your POV:

'My head is killing me. I don't understand why he chose me to be his so called "student." If anything, I'm just here to entertain him or something. He said only we could see what happens in the anime, right?' I sigh and shut my eyes. My whole body hurt badly as I tried to slip into sleep. My mind went blank with only one thought echoing in the back of it.

'I just hope I can get back to them soon.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 9.6K 47
[[OLD STORY, LOTS OF TYPOS]] A demon cannot love, they said. They're all evil, they said. But the true villains of all are humans. When a daughter o...
130K 4K 34
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
999 17 36
This book follows the bigger parts of Undertaker's side of the manga/anime, mixed with my touch to the story. Spoiler Warning! I am a reaper.., I am...
2.8K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...