His Right

By sexton

Sexton has a prophecy. Four females who are unable to bare hair on any place other than their head are desti... More

Preface.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.

His Right

758K 4.1K 351
By sexton

*This book is marked as complete as this version will never be completed due to a remastered rewrite done 10+ years later*

Hi all, 

This is the original of His Right. 

I first started writing this more than 10 years ago and as the years have gone on, I've realised there are a lot of faults with this book. 

I acknowledge that people will have strong opinions on the morally grey sections teenage me thought were okay. I welcome the criticisms people may have to my original story line, story pacing, lack of editing and whatnot. I have reread this many times, and I am aware that while the plot premise is okay, how I went sharing it to you all was bad. Realistically, 15yrs shouldn't be writing shit like this but I was determined to put my work out their, no matter how bad. 

That being said, I'm somewhat proud of what I originally achieved when writing this book and I hope the day I post the Remastered version of His Right, that you will all love it the way you loved this 10 years ago.

The Remastered version of His Right will have a new title, different character names, different premise, all the while sharing a very similar taste to its original text. 

Please be a little bit kind, I know it's a mess but I still kinda love it.

Thank you to everyone, 

Much love, 

Sexton (really wish I'd thought of a better username lol) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 6 11
A man from nowhere, A woman from Elsewhere. A man who won't be, A man who will be. One belongs to me. Soon, so will the other three.
1.1K 240 33
AMERICAN HORROR STORY meets THE HANDMAID'S TALE with a bit of WESTWORLD weaved in Four women, fresh out of a super secret governmental experiment, ar...
295 4 35
Book One of Revolution. June's mother informs her on her sixteenth birthday today is her wedding day. Private conversations in a one-room house are i...
19.4M 647K 52
Sex makes them stronger. We're at war, and the Zolano warriors need women in their furs to enhance their fighting performance. They're known for thei...