Forever In Love With My Broth...

By Faded_May_Roses

(Second Book to Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend) Dylan landed the role of Stiles on the new sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 14

26.1K 513 299
By Faded_May_Roses

Hey! Yep, another update cause I know how much all of you want it. This chapter is longer than the last. :) and I'm going to try to keep making them longer.

At the end of the story I have something to tell you! So if you want to know what it is, make sure to read it when you're done!

Comment. Vote. Enjoy!

Love, El

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~~

I smiled as I looked around the apartment again. Scott, Julia, and Kyle were all moved out. It happened so quick, but I think it's for the best. Now Callie and I can have some peace and quiet. Julia won't constantly be complaining about something. Nothing.

Just Callie and I. This was too exciting.

"Dude, you're going to be late for work." Kyle said. I looked to the clock.

They'll have to deal with me being a few minutes late.

"Hey, I need you to watch Maverick for me." I told Kyle.

"When don't I watch him?"

"Thanks, man." I grabbed a bagel and walked out the door.

"Anything you need us to do before Callie comes home?" Scott asked. I turned around.

"Nah, all that really needs to be done is give Maverick a bath."

"How does that have anything to do with my sister?" He asked completely confused.

"She hates when he stinks. Also, what better way to welcome her home with a nice smelling dog?"

"I hate you."

"No, you don't."

"You're stupid." I laughed and walked out to the jeep.

Today's going to be a great day. Callie's coming home tonight. I haven't seen her in a little over a week. Yeah, I talked to her everyday, but that's not the same as seeing her.

I don't know how people can be away from their loved ones for so long. Callie is my life. Within the first day she was gone, I was already missing her. I could barely handle a week.

I've been thinking about my future with Callie a lot over the past couple of days. I honestly couldn't picture anything without her by my side. When I'm on stage giving my speech for my Oscar I see her in the front row of the audience, clapping with the biggest smile on her face.

I look past the show and see the two of us getting married, having many children, and growing old together. Whatever I see myself doing in the future, she's right there.

I've never been in love before Callie, but this is it. I've only ever spoken about her and I a couple times to Tyler and Kyle- mostly to Tyler because Kyle said its weird for me to talk about his little sister like that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love Callie more than anything.

"Someone's happy." Jeff laughed as I walked on set.

"Duh, his girlfriend is coming back home today." Holland smiled and set down her script.

"It's true." I said. "Also, Callie and I have our apartment back to ourselves."

"About time." Colton laughed. "Could you imagine living with a baby in your house?"

"That's the reason why they moved out." I told them.

"Now you can get your freak on." Tyler said and danced onto set.

"Ew. Don't ever say that again." Holland said. "That is my best friend you're talking about."

"We all knows it happens." Colton shrugged.

"Alright, Dylan that was great. But can we try something similar?"

"Yeah. What do you want me to do?" I asked, ready to take on whatever they wanted me to do. The director and Jeff looked to each other.

"Put your own twist on it. But make it Stiles." I nodded. Tyler and I got into our starting positions.

"Action!" I was just about to start my lines, then a very familiar voice called cut.

"Dylan, you look like you need a break." I looked over to the camera. Callie was standing there, next to Holland. I smiled and ran up to her, picking her up.

~~~ Callie's POV ~~~

When I was on the plane I decided to surprise Dylan on set. I knew he would love the surprise and it sounded like fun.

I walked into the building with bags of food. I also decided to buy the cast and crew lunch. They work so hard, so why not treat the people behind the set of my favorite TV show?

"Callie!" Holland yelled when she saw me. I laughed and ran to her. She hugged me, squeezing me to death. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too, Holl."

"How was London?"

"It was pretty. Emma took me to a lot of cool places. I also got to meet her friends. It was fun." Holland smiled and grabbed the bags of food from me.

"Dylan missed you." I smiled and set the bags on the food table.

"I missed him, too." She grabbed my arm and we walked towards the set.

"He doesn't stop talking about you. It actually gets annoying." I gasped and hit her arm.

"Hey, no hitting!" Hoechlin told me. I smiled and hugged him.

"I'll hit if I want."

"Hit your boyfriend." I laughed and looked on set. Dylan and Tyler were redoing a scene. I quietly walked up to Jeff.

"Can I yell cut?" I whispered.

"All yours, kid." Jeff smiled.

"Cut!" I yelled. Holland appeared next to me, with a huge smile.

"He's going to love it." She whispered. I nodded and went on.

"Dylan, it looks like you need a break." Dylan looked to me. His face was so adorable. A mix of surprise and pure excitement. He ran to me and picked me up, I laughed as he spun me.

"Hey, baby." I whispered when he set me down and stared at me with the biggest smile.

"You're back early. I thought I was supposed to pick you up." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I wanted to surprise you." I smiled and moved my right hand to the back of his neck. He smiled and kissed me.

"I love you so much."

"Come on, you two." Hoechlin said walking past us.

"Yeah, food is on your girlfriend." Posey said hitting Dylan's back. I looked back to Dylan and he grabbed my hand, walking us over to the food table.

"I'm glad your back." Crystal said as I piled food onto my plate.

"I seriously haven't seen her for five minutes and all of you are ruining my time with her." Dylan said putting his arm around my waist.

"Hush, you'll get plenty of time with her later." Holland said and pulled me from the table.

"HOLLAND!" Dylan yelled as she and Crystal basically kidnapped me.

"I missed you!" I said as we sat at the table.

"We want to go to this new club this weekend." Crystal told me quickly. I smiled and looked to Holland.

"Yes. That would be-"

"Nope. She's not going." Dylan said sitting next to me. Posey sat on the other side of me and Colton sat in between Holland and Crystal.

"Dylan. It's one night." Holland said.

"I'm guessing you've already discussed this?" I said smiling to my boyfriend.

"Yep, but you're not going because you just got home and I want you all to myself."

"Selfish much?" Crystal asked.

"Yes." I laughed and leaned into Dylan. "And secondly, if she's going I'm coming."

"Agreed." Posey said and the two high fived.

"I think he's right." I said and looked to my two best friends. "This weekend I just want to relax. But next weekend we will." I smiled.

"Callie," Dylan began. I put my fingers against his lips.

"Babe, it's another week. You can tell me no when it gets closer." He pulled my fingers away from his lips and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"But I'm going." Crystal and Holland smiled to me.

"So, there's good news." Dylan smiled as we walked to the apartment. I smiled and nodded.

"Tell me more." He laughed and kissed my cheek. He said no more as he opened the door. I looked around and something seemed different.

"Yes?" Dylan shut the door and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. I smiled and leaned into him.

"Do you hear that?" I listened carefully.

"No. Dyl, what's going on?"

"Exactly. Silence." That's when it clicked.

"Where's Kyle, Scott, and Julia?"

"They got an apartment." I turned to Dylan. He smiled and nodded.

"We have our apartment back?" I asked getting excited. He nodded, biting his lip. I squealed, then kissed Dylan.

"Hey, I heard you in- what the fuck." Kyle said. Dylan and I stopped making out.

"Sorry," I laughed.

"What do you want, Kyle?" Dylan asked impatiently.

"To give you back your dog. But you two are too busy sucking face to care."

"Set Maverick down and leave."

"Babe," I whispered. Dylan rolled his eyes. "Please."

"Next time I come in... Don't do that." He said pointing in between us.

"Don't just walk in next time."

"Dylan." I laughed shaking my head.

"Welcome home, little sis." Kyle smiled.

"Hey, big bro." I was hoping for a hug from him, but he shook his head.

"I would hug you, but you were just kissing my best friend." He walked out after that. I looked to Dylan.

"What?" I laughed and kissed him. He picked me up and went to our bedroom.

"Dyl?" I asked. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

"Yeah, beautiful?" He pushed back a piece of my hair.

I ran my hands through his hair and his smile grew.

"I missed you." He smiled and kissed me.

"You have no idea how much I missed you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QOTW: How old are you guys?

Oh, and don't forget that the cover contest ends in exactly one week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
78.5K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
266K 9.2K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...