Accidently Engaged [Wattys201...

By Dredge116

Evan Wilson and Ariana Houston have been best friends since they were born. They have been through so much to... More

Summary & Copyright
Cast
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11
12
12.5
14
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
The Party
The Party II
The Party III
51
52
Freeing Bethany
The Farm Is Prepared
Fear
Saving Myself
I'm Not You, Bethany
Breaking The News
Waking Evan
First Stop Charlie
Ultrasound
Moving In With Evan
House Warming Party Part I
House Warming Party Part II
House Warming Party Part III
Lunch at Lusive
Telling Evan The Whole Truth
The Party Part I
The Party Part II
Brunch With The Wilson's
Closure
Moving Forward
The Red Carpet
2017 Movie Awards
After Party
The Wedding Planner
Ultrasound 2
Table Reading
Lauren's Water Breaks
Meeting Kara
First Day On Set
Lunch with Lauren
Second day on set
Doctor's Orders
Last day of bed rest
The Wedding
The Reception
Honey Moon Part I
Honey Moon Part II
Honey Moon part III
Christmas
New Years
Premier Of Blinded By Love
Giving Birth
Going home with the baby
Back For You Movie Premier
Epilogue
Thank You
Here's A List Of My Completed Stories
Knox
Married To My Boss (Mature Themed Story)
Nate (His Proposal)
Beautiful Disaster (Out Now)
Chaos (Coming Soon)
Ravage
Revenge
Reconnected
Shattered (sneak peak)

The Tell All Interview

6.1K 290 7
By Dredge116

Today is the day of the tell all interview with Macey Dawn. She's one of the best interviewers in Los Angeles and she lets people get there story out.

It will be put on her show tomorrow night.

She normally does live shows, but with me being pregnant for the safety of the baby and me she decided that a tell all
Interview would be better kept at our place and away from the studio.

I hope one day that Evan and I will be able to do the show live with her.

She's one of my favourite woman on tv.
Ellen DeGeneres is my second favourite, but she's too busy interviewing other people.

Evan told me that she's asked him to make an appearance on his show and he agreed to do it after the movie awards that's happening in a couple of weeks.

I walk out of the bedroom and look for Evan. "Evan," I yell.

"In the kitchen."

As I near the kitchen I hear a male say. "Do you need us to do anything else before we leave?"

"No, thank you. You're free to go. Have fun with your family."

I enter the kitchen as the gardener heads my way. "Goodbye Miss Houston."

"Bye, Gunther." He walks pass me and heads straight for the door.

Evan holds his arms open for me and I run into them.

I love being in Evan's arms. He makes me feel protected and loved.

No matter what happens I know he'll be there for me.

Danika walks into the room. "Sir, Miss Dawn and her crew are here."

"Thank you, Danika. We'll be right out." Evan says. "It's time for the truth to come out. Are you ready to tell everyone you're side of the story?"

I turn in his arms. "It's our side of the story. You're in it as much as I am."

He laughs. "You're right." He takes my hand and pulls me to the living room.

My hands begin to shake as we enter the living room. I pull my hand out of Evan's.

I can't do this.

Evan stops walking and he turns towards. His hands touch my face. "You can do this Ariana. I will be with you. If you get scared look at me."

"Okay," I whisper.

We walk over to the couch and I greet Dawn. "Hi, Miss Dawn. I'm Ariana Houston and this is my fiancé, Evan Wilson."

She smiles. "Hi, Ariana. It's nice to meet Evan and you. Please call me Macey. I don't know why people are hating on you, when you seem to be a sweet girl."

Evan wraps his arms around me. "She's sweet most of the time. Just don't get on her bad side she turns into a..." he trails off not knowing how to finish the sentence.

I elbow him. "What do I turn into?"

"An ogr,"

I pout. "That's not nice."

"I love you, Ariana."

I can't get enough of him saying those words to me. It means a lot to hear him say that all the time.

"I love you too, Evan." I kiss him in front of the Macey and the film crew.

I don't care who knows that I love the man standing in front of me. If I could I would shout it from the highest peak of the world and I'm sure that I would hear it echo back to me.

Macey clears her throat. "We're ready when the two of you."

I sigh. "I'm ready."

Evan takes my hand and we take a seat on the couch across from Macey.

The camera guys does a countdown.

Macey looks into the camera. "Good evening everyone. Tonight we have guests that would like to tell you their side of the story. You've heard the story from Bethany Hanson. You're in for a treat with Ariana Houston and Evan Wilson's side of the story." She looks at us. "I ship Evana."

I giggle. "I like that."

Evan doesn't say anything. He's remaining a bit too quiet for my liking.

Normally, he's the type to make fun of things or he talks a lot and you can't get him to shut up.

"Who wants to start the story first?"

I look at Evan and he leans forward. "I suppose I will go first." He frowns. "I think I should take you back to the first time that I met her."

A smile comes across Macey's face. "I think that's a good idea. It will give everyone a broader picture to see when it comes to what happened at the party at your parents place."

"It was the first day of college and I helped my best friend Ariana take her things to her dorm room. When we got to her room there wasn't anyone there. I spent most of the day unpacking her stuff. We were sitting on her bed when the door opened and a girl walks in."

*Flashback*

I hear a key being put into the lock on the door and the door swings open revealing a girl with brown hair and blue eyes.

I thought to myself  "we're going to be best friends."

She gives us a small wave. "Hi, I'm Bethany Hanson."

Evan and I stand up and we walk over to my roommate.

"Hey, I'm Ariana Houston and that's Evan Wilson." I extend my hand to her.

She takes my hand and gives it a firm shake. "It's nice to meet you."

I point to my bed. "I hope you don't mind that I took the bed by the window."

She waves me off. "That's okay. I hate sleeping next to the window. I'm not a morning person."

Evan laughs. "She's not a morning person either. I usually have to tip a bucket of cold water over to get her ass out of bed."

I elbow him. "Shut up."

She laughs at our banter. "You two are cute. Are you dating?"

I shake shake my head. "We're Best Friends. It would get awkward if we had feelings beyond that."

It hurt to admit something like that.

I wished on a number of occasions that he would tell me that he loved me, but that never happened.

*Flashback ends*

He looks sad when he continues with the story. "I built up enough courage that I was going to ask Ariana out, but Bethany got in the way and she asked me out in front of Ariana. I looked at Ariana and she told me that I could do whatever I wanted." He runs his hand through his hair. "I didn't want to say yes, but you encouraged me to go out with her."

It's my fault that I pushed the one guy I ever cared about away from me.

"Bethany started to become obsessive with me and she pulled me away from Ariana and we started to lose the friendship that we had since we were kids." He brings his hands up to his face. "I can't believe all the time that passed from then to now. I lost so much time with you, Ariana and I want to apologise for it."

I hold his hand. "You don't need to apologise. It's not your fault."

He looks back at the camera. "Everyone I cared about was pulled away from me until it was just Bethany and I. Things got worse when she became a model. She turned to drugs and hooking up with random men. As soon and she went to Paris for fashion week I got in touch with Ariana and that's when I planned the whole Proposal thing. I didn't know how to tell the one woman in this world that I loved her without thinking I was bonkers." Evan turns my face to his. "The night I proposed to you was the night that I realised that I wasn't going to be happy until you were mine. I brought a ring in your size on purpose. Bethany was the last person I wanted to marry."

Now he's telling me the truth and I'm glad that he did all this to capture my heart. He owned it before I knew that the only person to make me happy was the one that I missed due to him being with another.

"I had to wait for Bethany to leave before I made my move and I don't regret it for a moment." He looks at the camera. "I tried to break up with Bethany a number of times. She wouldn't take no for an answer. So, I did what I had to for love."

I kiss his cheek. "I love you."

Macey looks at Evan. "I can tell that the two of you belong together and I'm sorry that you couldn't have been together earlier."

I look at Macey. "Evan didn't get to tell you the worst part of the story of us. He thought it would be better for it to come from me, but Bethany isn't the innocent one in this mess. She did so many terrible things."

Evan takes my hand and he looks me in the eyes. "You can do this Ariana. It's your turn to make people feel what you have for a long time."

I take a deep breath. "When I was in my last year of college I went to a party alone. I was drinking and having fun. Later, that night I found myself in a bedroom with Evan's brother."

My heart skips a beat as I remember that night.

"One thing led to another and we ended up in bed together. The next morning we went our seperate ways. Bethany found out I was with Ethan and she rubbed it in my face that I betrayed Evan. She told me that he wouldn't forgive me for what I did and I believed her." Looking at Evan I say. "I didn't mean to betray you."

Evan hugs me and he kisses the top of my head. "You didn't betray me. I still don't like that you slept with my brother. I'm not going to let that get in the way of our relationship."

My heart begins to race and I feel tears begin to come. "A couple weeks later I found out that I was pregnant with Ethan's child. I was going to tell him the day that I found out. I got my my bag and I headed out of the room. When I got to the stairs someone whispered in my ear. "Stay away from, Evan." Then I was pushed down the stairs. I passed out afterwards. I woke a couple days later with the news that I had miscarriage and that I wouldn't be able to carry a child." I place my hand on my stomach. "The doctor was proven wrong about me not being able to give birth. I'm pregnant now."

Macey stands up and she congratulates us.

When she settles down I continue with the story. "Recently I found a tape that had her in it and she was the one that pushed me down the stairs."

Macey doesn't look too happy about that and then she makes a cut sign with her hand. "That stupid cow. If she wasn't locked up I'd kill her myself."

I laugh.

She turns to me. "What's funny?"

"I had the chance to kill her and I didn't. She deserves to be locked up for a long time. Death would be too easy for her."

"True," she sits back in the chair and takes a couple of deep breaths. "You can continue to film."

"When Bethany got back to Los Angeles she found out about the engagement and she made sure to run my name through the mud. She made herself into a victim with a cheating boyfriend. Evan and I broke up at the party like we planned when the proposal came about. What happened after the party things got a lot bad for us. Bethany was hell bent on killing me that she followed me to Nashville to try and kill me, but that didn't work too well for her. I'm alive and well. I'm telling you my side of the story."

Macey shakes my hand. "Thank you,"

The crew cut and I watch as they leave.

I'm glad that's over with.

Turning to Evan. I say. "We need closure. Call Bethany's Doctor and tell him we'll see her tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. It's best for us to get this all over with. Then we can move forward in our life.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 513 36
Desiree and Ariana have been together for years. But Desiree has a big secret that will leave Ariana heartbroken. While feeling hurt and alone Ariana...
1.3M 17.4K 37
Ariana and Ty were childhood bestfriends, but one fatefull night caused them to be torn apart. Now years later they meet back up. Feelings began to...
30.5K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
736 93 27
Secrets, don't stay hidden forever. They will come out even if they are buried. Sometimes it's better to tell the even if it is going to hurt you or...