Accidently Engaged [Wattys201...

By Dredge116

Evan Wilson and Ariana Houston have been best friends since they were born. They have been through so much to... More

Summary & Copyright
Cast
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11
12
12.5
14
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
The Party
The Party II
The Party III
51
52
Freeing Bethany
The Farm Is Prepared
Fear
Saving Myself
I'm Not You, Bethany
Breaking The News
Waking Evan
First Stop Charlie
Ultrasound
Moving In With Evan
House Warming Party Part I
House Warming Party Part II
House Warming Party Part III
Telling Evan The Whole Truth
The Party Part I
The Party Part II
Brunch With The Wilson's
The Tell All Interview
Closure
Moving Forward
The Red Carpet
2017 Movie Awards
After Party
The Wedding Planner
Ultrasound 2
Table Reading
Lauren's Water Breaks
Meeting Kara
First Day On Set
Lunch with Lauren
Second day on set
Doctor's Orders
Last day of bed rest
The Wedding
The Reception
Honey Moon Part I
Honey Moon Part II
Honey Moon part III
Christmas
New Years
Premier Of Blinded By Love
Giving Birth
Going home with the baby
Back For You Movie Premier
Epilogue
Thank You
Here's A List Of My Completed Stories
Knox
Married To My Boss (Mature Themed Story)
Nate (His Proposal)
Beautiful Disaster (Out Now)
Chaos (Coming Soon)
Ravage
Revenge
Reconnected
Shattered (sneak peak)

Lunch at Lusive

6.3K 306 14
By Dredge116

A/N: Thanks all for helping me reach #2 in General Fiction hot list for this story. It means a lot that you're enjoying this story. I'm making my stories longer now, as I don't have it in me to write two seperate books for the characters as I lose interest easily, so it's just easier for me to write one long book.

***

I cooked Evan and I pancakes before he left for his last time on set of the movie 'Blinded by Love.' I still don't know why they named the movie that, but I will find out when I watch the whole movie with Evan next year at the premier.

Before he left he gave me a kiss and told me that he loves me. It's our usual goodbye.

My phone starts to ring and I look at the caller ID I see Lauren's name on the screen and I pick up.

Me: Hello, Lauren.

Lauren: I was wondering if you'd like to grab lunch with me? My best friend turned me down as she wanted to stay in with her husband.

Me: Sure, when and where do you want to meet?

Lauren: 11:45, in front of Lusive.

Me: Why are we meeting in front of the Seclusive bar?

Lauren: It's not Seclusive to us. We can afford to be in there. They added a kitchen into the bar, so we can eat there now.

Me: Aren't we going to look like idiots? Two pregnant women walking into the bar to have lunch and not drinking.

She laughs.

Lauren: They'll know that we're not their to drink, but to eat.

Me: Okay, I'll meet you there at 11:45. I need to have a shower.

Lauren: I wonder where that smell was coming from.

Me: Shut up.

She laughs before hanging up the phone.

She's a smart ass.

I put my phone in my bag and then I head to the bathroom.

Stripping my clothes I climb into the shower and adjust the temperature.

I lean my head back and let the water cascade down my body.

Quickly washing my hair and body I turn the tap off.

I wrap a towel around my body and walk into the room.

Looking through the closet I see a light blue chiffon dress. I pull it out and lie it on the bed.

I pull out a matching light blue underwear set and put it on the dress.

Quickly getting change I walk to the front door and slip my feet into a pair of flat shoes.

I put my handbag over my shoulder and grab a pair of keys off the hook.

Locking the front door I head to the garage and climb into the 2017 black BMW.

I start the car and head towards the center of Los Angeles. I turn into an alley and park my car in front of Lusive.

A bouncer is standing in front of the building. He's built like a tank and he looks at me.

I step out of the car and wait for Lauren to show up.

She pulls into the parking lot and she parks next to me. She steps out of her car. "Hi, Ariana."

I smile. "Hey,"

Charlie steps out of the car as well. "Ariana," she walks over to me. "What are you doing here?"

I move over to her. "Lauren invited me. What about you?"

Charlie looks at Lauren. "She told Jasper to let me have lunch with her and if anything happened to me she would call him. We gave him the address of the place that we were going to just in case something would happen."

Lauren steps next to her. "Nothing is going to happen." She looks at the door to Lusive. "Knox knows the owner and he won't let anything happen to us. I was told Jai Marshall will be here today. He's the owner."

"The football player?"

She nods. "I heard he was handsome."

We head towards the bouncer and he looks at us as we approach the door.

I look above the door and see a flashing sign with purple letters that says "Lusive" and it has a glass where he v should go, with an olive at the top.

It looks great.

The bouncer looks at Lauren. "Can I help you?"

Lauren looks at the guy. "I'm Lauren Moretti and I'm a guest of Mr Marshall. He's expecting us."

The guy pulls his walkie talkie out of his pocket. "Mr Marshall I have a girl here that says you're expecting her. Her name is Lauren Moretti and she's here with some friends."

"I'll be down in a minute." He says through the walkie talkie.

The door opens and a beautiful girl with brown hair and brown eyes opens the door and she looks at us. "Hi, I'm Chloe Knight. Please come in." She step aside letting us in.

I see her rounded belly and she has a glow about her.

She leads us down the hall that has heaps of pictures of football players and there's a picture of Jai half naked holding a football.

I can't take my eyes off the picture.

Chloe stops next to me. "I love that picture of him." She's about to pull it off the wall when a male approaches us.

"Chloe, how many times am I going to catch you trying to take that picture down."

She turns towards him. "Until the day I actually take it down." She looks at me. "I don't like it when other woman stare at what mine."

Jai laughs. He walks over to her and wraps his arms around her. "You don't need to be jealous of them. They have their own men and are pregnant too."

She turns in his arms and buries her head in the crook of his neck.

He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. "I'll show you ladies to a table. Then one of my waiters will take your order. I'll join you soon with my fiancé." He leads the way to a table that's in the back.

A waiter walks out of the kitchen and he approaches us. "Here are your menus." He puts the menus in front of us. "Can I get you something to drink."

"Orange juice," Chloe says.

"I'll have the same." Jai tells him.

The rest of us order a glass of water.

He writes everything down.

"Chloe and I will have our usual, Kale."

"Yes, Sir." He walks behind the bar to get our drinks.

Jai and Chloe go up to the office.

The blinds are pulled across and I can see their shadow through the blinds.

Lauren clears her throat. "He's so hot."

I hit her arm. "What's Knox going to say when he hears you say that?"

Her face turns abit red. "He'll take me to bed and ..." she trails off with a slight laugh.

I shake my head. "He may be hot, but he doesn't hold a flame to the candle that Evan is."

Charlie looks at us. "Why are you discussing how hot Jai is when you two have hot guys waiting for you at home." She looks around the room. "Should we be having lunch here without our men?"

I sigh. "I wish Evan was here, but he got called to Universal Studios to shoot a small scene that they forgot to shoot when they were filming it."

Charlie pulls her phone out of her pocket. "I'm going to call Jasper." She calls Jasper and he tells her that he willl he here shortly.

Apparently Jasper and Knox were around the corner. They didn't want to their girls to have lunch without protection around them.

We place our orders. The girls also order something for their other halves.

The door opens, Knox and Jasper walk into the club. Behind them I see Evan.

He walks over to me. "I got your note when I got home and I told the guys that I would meet them here.

I move over and he takes a seat next to me. "I need to order something for you."

Evan stands up. "I'll do it myself." He walks over to the bar and the waiter takes his order.

Jai and Chloe return and they look at the group.

Jai shakes hands with Knox. "Hey, Knox. It's good to see you again."

Knox introduces him to Jasper and Evan.

During lunch the guys talk while us girls talk about our pregnancies, well more like complain about it.

Chloe seems to be a sweet girl and she managed to make the girls and I laugh a lot. She told us about her sister that passed recently to leukaemia.

It was sad listening to her story, but she told us that her sister got to do a few things she wanted to do.

The one thing she wanted to see was her sisters Proposal which Jai did on the sisters birthday in Paris.

Lauren then tells us the story of how Knox proposed to her and we laugh here and there as she told the story.

"Jasper, hasn't proposed to me yet." She looks sad as she said that.

I look at her. "The first time Evan proposed was a fake. He was showing me how he was going to propose to his ex and I went along with the proposal, when people thought it was real. Eventually, we fell for each other and things got complicated when his ex showed up. She tried to kill me." I sigh. "I couldn't be around him for awhile and I spent time at my place. Last night he proposed to me in front of our family and friends."

A smile spreads across Chloe's face. "You're lucky that you have family and friends that were around to celebrate that with you." She sighs. "I wished that my parents were alive to see Jai and I get engaged. They were killed last year in a home invasion."

How much bad luck can a girl go through? She seems to be a strong woman to go through all that and still be standing.

There's a picture behind her and she touches. "This is my brother Nate. He's following in Jai's footsteps to become a football player. He was accepted into college where he'll play ball until he finishes school. He's dream is to become a professional football player."

"That's great. I hope he can make it as a professional football player." I say.

Jai looks at me. "He's going to go further than me. That's if he doesn't screw up his knee like I did. My injuries is what made me leave the sport that I loved the most in the world."

The door opens and a group of men wearing suits walk into the club and they head over to our table.

Knox's hand goes straight for the pistol that he carries.

Jai places his hand on Knox's and he says. "Don't make any sudden movements. They are Riker Mesi's men. They're head to make sure that the place is safe for Riker."

Knox frowns. "Is Riker here?"

He nods.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Riker was supposed to show up tonight, but it looks like he got here earlier than expected."

Knox looks at Evan and Jasper. "I want you to get the girls out of here. They're not safe here."

A guy covered in tattoos with dark hair walks into the club. A smile spreads across his face. "Well it looks like you're having a party and I wasn't invited."

Jai takes a step toward him. "You weren't supposed to show up until tonight."

"I know, but I have business to take care of." His eyes look at the table and he pulls his gun out and aims it at Knox. "Hello, Knox."

Knox pulls his gun out and aims it at Riker. "Riker, I told you that I didn't want you in Los Angeles. All the business you hold should be held in New York."

"It is. I just have something that needs to be sorted with Jai. That's why I'm here."

Knox pulls Lauren out of her seat. "We're leaving."

Knox, Lauren, Jasper, Charlie, Evan and I walk out of the club.

When we're in the parking lot Knox tells us all about the Mesi family and how they don't get along.

Riker and Knox made an agreement that they wouldn't cross each other's territories without talking to the other and it looks like Riker didn't talk to him about it.

Evan looks at me. "Let's go home. I want to spend some time with you. I missed you today."

"Okay," I say goodbye to the girls and I climb into my car.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 94 24
Broken........ "Help me" That's how it all started, helping out a friend. Without a care in the world about the consequences. Arianne Cooper agreed t...
1K 22 20
I remember that it hurt. Everything about it hurt. Moments, treasures, happiness, all is slowly drifting away from me. . I have always been an optimi...
244K 6.2K 36
• He broke my heart. I broke her heart. • I can never forgive him. I can never forgive myself. /// Brooke and Brady. These were two names that were...
30.8K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...