The Alpha's Omega

By fresitalb

Elenor was the beta's daughter until her pack got killed by roughs. After that her and her best friend,Jem, r... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 18

22.9K 603 31
By fresitalb

Alex's PoV:

"She is going to lose the baby" was the last thing Jem said before passing out.

"WHAT," I heard Caleb scream. We held him in case he tried to run to Ashley.

Amber and Blue kept chanting but looked like they couldn't anymore. They were close to passing out when the door open and in ran Elenor. She looked around and saw everything that was going on, and then her eyes changed colors. The color her eyes are when she lets her element out. She runs to Ashley and starts chanting.

"I invoke all the four elements by my side all that wish me harm shall not pass.

Earth protect thee from north & around, block & crush thee threat.

Air protect thee from the east & around, blow & send back all thee threat.

Fire protect thee from the south & around, burn & banish all thee threat.

Water protect thee from the west & all around, wash away & cleanse all thee threat.

So, mote it be!"

She was screaming the chant over and over again till everything just stopped. We had to cover our eyes because of the light that was coming from the girls. When everything cleared, we opened our eyes to find Ashley passed out, and Elenor is holding a baby in her hands. We ran to our mates.

"What is wrong with her? Why isn't she awake?"

Elenor's PoV:

I ignored Caleb and looked at Jem, who was back on her feet and looked a lot better.

"Get me a blanket for the baby," I tell her, then look at Alex and tell him, " Get the pack doctor so the baby can be checked and make sure he is okay."

They both nod and leave the room to do as I told them. I see everyone looking at the baby and me.

"Caleb, she is fine; she is just tired. I had to force her body to go into labor and make it seem as she lost the baby," I tell him.

"How?" He asks me, picking up Ashley and carrying her to the couch.

"Our Elements worked together to give the baby enough energy to come out healthy," I say, and Jem hands me a blanket to wrap the baby in.

"That is impossible," Josh says.

"After all, you have seen you think this is impossible," I say, laughing," So anyway, Caleb, meet your son," I tell him as I hand him the baby. He looks so nervous about holding and about hurting him. I see Ashley opening her eyes from the corner of my eye.

" Please tell me the baby is okay," she says in a weak voice when she touches her stomach and doesn't feel the baby bump. I mean, she did still have a bump but not as big as before.

"He is fine," Caleb says, going to her and handing the baby to her. She starts crying from happiness, and then Alex's parents rush into the house.

"Mom. Dad," Alex says, and his mom goes to Ash and the baby. Jem and I look at each other confused.

"Our mom is the pack doctor," the twins say at the same time.

We nod at them and sit down while she is checking up on Ash and the baby. She asks them questions, and for some, they don't know how to answer. When she is checking on Ash and is done with the baby, she makes a weird face.

"What is this it shows that you had a miscarriage," she says.

"Oh, that would be my fault, sorry I had to make it look like she had a miscarriage. That way, the witch would think she succeeded and tell that bastard that one of the elements is weak at the moment and will not be ready to go up against HIM." I tell her.

She just nods and continues as if what I just said was normal. I can't blame her, though, after everything she has seen, it is normal.

"Jem, come with me. I got a present from you know who," I said, getting up and going outside to my car. We got the chest and took it inside.

"What is in there," Ash asked us.

"Presents from a.... I guess you could say friend and allied," I tell her.

"What did he give us this time... more toys for us to play with," Jem tells me. I just laugh, and so does she.

"Okay, your mates have officially lost it," Rodney says, looking at us like we are wild animals.

"Last time our dear friend gave us potions to try out, let's just say others did not enjoy it as much as us," Jem explains to them.

"What did you guys do," Caleb asks us.

"It's a secret just know never piss Elenor off because she still has some of the potions," Jem tells not just him but everyone in the room.

"It wasn't that bad," I defend myself.

"He had rainbow hair for two months," she says," and he had to go to meet other alphas with his hair looking like that."

Everyone starts to laugh at what she says. I just turn around and open the chest and, in it, wear some books and seven smaller chests. They all had different carvings on the top of them. When I looked closely, I say that each had our symbol on them. I grabbed the girls and handed them their chests.

" What is this," Ash asked as she gave the baby to Caleb and grabbed her chest.

"I don't know, but each has our symbol on them," I tell her.

I go back to the big chest and realize that two of the chests are bigger than the other four that I took out. They had the markings of a protector on top of them.

"I think these are for you two," I tell the twins handing them theirs.

"Did he tell you what these are for or even what they have inside of them," Jem asks me. I just shake my head no.

"Well, then we will just have to open them to see what are in them. Who wants to go first," Ash says.

"I will just in case," I tell them. I go to the living room table and sit the chest down on it and open it.

Inside the chest were two identical necklaces and two identical bracelets. The necklaces had all the elements in it, and the bracelets only had the earth element on them. It also had a note inside of it. I took it out and started to read it out loud.

"My dear child, if you are reading this, it means the war has started. There will be people that will come after you because of the power you hold. Some will want to kill you, and others will want to use you. There is only one you can trust your mate. He will give you the strength you will need to fight. He will stand by your side in the war and will fight till his last breath for you. Trust in him and the other elements. Only them." I read and look at everyone in the room; they are all looking at me and the chest.

"This chest holds two necklaces and two bracelets. One necklace is yours; the other is for your child that will hold all the elements just like you. The thing about you, my dear, is you hold all the elements, but your main element is earth. So, therefore, you will have two children with the earth element. They will be strong but stronger together. I love you, my dear, and will always be proud of you even if I'm not there to be by your side. Love, your mom, dad, Alpha, and Luna." I finish the letter crying.

"They knew the whole time they knew," Jem says with tears in her eyes as well. "They died for us when they could have just given us to them," she continues.

I see Josh hug her and console her. I grab the necklaces and hand it to Alex and tell him to help me put it on. He does so and hugs me while I let the tears roll down my face. Everyone just lets me and Jem have our moment. They sit there quietly, giving us time to deal with the information we just learned. After a couple of minutes, I sit up and look at Ash.

"Ash, open your chest. Let's see what is in it," I tell her.

She nods and opens it. Inside of it was a necklace and two bracelets. The necklaces and the two bracelets had the fire element symbol on it.

"I also have a note," she tells us.

"Read it out loud, sweetheart," Alex's mom tells her. Ash nods and opens the note.

"Hello, my dear. As you must have already figured out, you have the fire element; it is strong but dangerous. In your chest, we have put your fire element necklaces and two fire element bracelets. The necklaces are for you. The bracelets are for your children that will inherit your fire element. The only problem is that one will be stronger than the other. Your firstborn will be stronger than your other child. These bracelets must be kept with them from birth; they will protect them until they are old enough to use their element. This goes for all of your children." She reads.

Caleb grabs the necklaces and puts it on her. Then he grabs their son, and Ash grabs a bracelet and puts it on him.

"How did your old pack have all this and know all of this," Rodney asks.

"I don't know," I tell him.

"Okay, I guess it's my turn," Jem says as she sets her chest on the table.

Inside of it was a necklace and two bracelets with the air element on them. And a letter like the other two. She opens it and starts to read it.

"My dear sweet girl, I'm sorry we didn't tell you. We knew you had the air element. We did what was best for you and Elenor. If you are reading this, it means we are no longer with you." Jem reads with tears in her eyes. I look at everyone and see they have tears in their eyes too. Josh holds Jem, and I grab the letter from her because I know she won't be able to read it.

"I love you, my dear, and if we died protecting you and Elenor, I want you to know it was worth it. We have seen what is to come for you guys if you win the war, happiness, and that is all a mother can ask for their child. I know that you will have problems with your mate, my dear." I read and look at Jem, confused. She looks to the floor, and Josh looks at her, confused as well.

"I know you will not want your mate because you think it will be a distraction, and you must focus on protecting Elenor, but she doesn't need your protection all the time, my dear, and she will want you to be happy with your mate." I read and look at Jem. She looks up at me, and I just nod, telling her I agree with what I just read.

"Anyway, dear, the necklace and bracelets have been passed down from generation to generation. All the items that the elements will receive have been passed down by generations. The necklaces, my dear is for you, and the two bracelets are for your children that will inherit your air element. But just like the other elements, one will be stronger than the other. Mainly because you come from generations of top warriors, and your mate will be a beta. So, the oldest will have all that in them. You are strong, my dear. You are your father's daughter. I'm proud of you and will always love you. With all our love, mom, dad, betas, Alpha, and Luna." I finish reading.

Josh grabs the necklace and helps her put it on. Jem wipes her tears away and looks at the twins.

"Your turn. Let's see what you got," she tells them.

They put their chest on the table, and their parents go to stand by them to help them. Amber is the first to open hers with help from her dad because it was sealed extra tight.

Inside her chest was a necklace with a dagger on it. Her mom helped her put it on. Then there were three daggers beside were the necklace was. Her dad lifted the Wooden tablet it was on, and what was under it made us all gasp. Except for Amber, she just looked at the two whips with silver scales on it. She also had a note in hers. She opened and started reading.

"Hello Dear, I'm the Luna of Elenor's pack. This chest, along with your sister, has been passed down to every generation. My family a long time ago were I guess you could call them blacksmiths. The moon goddess came to one of them and told them to make the whips and daggers in this chest. She told them to make sure it had silver on it but that the handles could not have any silver on them. My family did as she asked, they made the whips and two sets of silver daggers. One which is in your chest, the other is in your sisters. But she will not have whips she will have a weapon better suited for her. The necklaces have a spell put on it buy a true blood witch that will help you learn to master both these weapons like they are part of you.

These weapons should be passed down from generation to generation till the day they need to be used again. Every generation needs to be shown how to use them. Good luck, sweetie, because the war to come will be hard." Amber reads.

"Okay, then it looks like we have more training to do," Jem tells her. Amber looks at her and nods. So do her parents even though they look like they don't want their daughter to touch the whips and daggers. Mr. King went to Blue and helped her open her chest.

Blue's chest had the same necklace and set of daggers. Her mom helped her put her necklaces on, and her dad lifted the wooden tablet. Under it were two bows that were foldable and arrows. On the side was a box full of what looked like silver arrowheads. Of course, there was a note with her chest. She started reading it.

"My dear, as you know from your sister's letter, I'm the Luna of Elenor's pack. Your chest is identical to your sister except on the weapon that is designed for you and whoever holds it after you. You got a bow and arrow. The arrowheads are made of silver with a special potion added to them. Your chest, like your sister, has been passed down from generation to generation. The only difference is that my mother was the one that the moon goddess told to put a bow and arrow in it. So, it was only holding a set of daggers and your necklace that is like your sister's. Good luck, my dear." Blue finished reading.

That is what we spend the rest of the day doing. We went through the books and papers in the big chest that all ours were in. We also found a safe place to put it in because it still was holding one small chest in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you Enjoyed

04/28/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.7K 15
Maxine Daniels is a 18 year old werewolf. Her father is the Alpha of the Star Dust pack. Max doesn't have a mate until she meets the very gorgeous Al...
161K 4.8K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
6.3M 171K 51
She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son. Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity, and potential. She's filled with shame...
144K 3.1K 15
Aubrey Edwards is a seventeen year old werewolf. Her father is the Beta of her pack. Drake Evans is a eighteen year old werewolf. His father is the A...