Bad Girl (Gene X Reader)

By GigaByyte

(Y/n) is a bad girl. You know the mischievous type, loves music, loves pulling pranks, her parents wish she w... More

The New Girl
A Secret
Blackmailed
Update
Our Plan
The Picture
Tell Them
Catching Feelings?!
Sorry...
The Fight
Bachata Class
Our First Competition
The Werewolf
To Become A Shadow Knight
Please Read!
Im Back!
Play Time
CONTEST?! READ PLEASE! I know your still awake...
His Question
The 5th Shadow Knight
The Visitor
Bruises
Checkmate
All better
Three Words
He's Here
Farewell (FINAL CHAPTER)
Surprise (read for info on sequel)
GONE?! SEQUEL STUFF
More sequel stuff!

Her Brother

6.2K 154 119
By GigaByyte

*WARNING* There will be make out scenes and other things (not too dirty just make outs and hands up the shirt type of thing) DO NOT READ THAT PART IF YOU DONT WANT TO (It says in the description may get sexual)

(Y/n) P.O.V

Gene grabs his stuff and puts it in my room. I grab him some blankets and pillows so he is comfortable when sleeping. "Ok I think your set. I will leave you to change, I'll change in the bathroom." I say walking off. "Why? It's not like you haven't seen me shirtless before, and I've seen you shirtless a couple times." He smirks. "Well what do you wear while going to bed?" I ask. "Just some PJ bottoms. You?" He replies. "The same except I'll obviously have a sports bra on." I sigh. "So why does it matter I'm gonna end up seeing you in a sports bra and pants soon anyways just change here." He says taking off his shirt. I rush over and close the door. "You can not look at my butt while changing gene." I growl turning away from him. "Sure, I'm done by the way." He says. I turn to face him.

"O-ok now don't you dare look or I'll slaughter you." I murmur. He nods and turns. I put on my pajamas.

"Ok I'm done." I say. Gene turns around. "Just like the first time I was here." He smiles. "Yeah except this time we're not kissing." I chuckle. "We could change that." Gene smirks. I turn to him. "Oh gene, I don't know." I say walking over to him. I give him a quick peck. "That's not what I meant." He pouts playfully. I giggle. "I know what you meant, but right now?" I ask. He nods. I giggle again. "I'm not gonna do anything if you don't want to." He smiles at me. "Well at least you respect my boundaries, that's good." I smile. I sit on my bed for a minute. Gene walks over and sits down beside me. We make eye contact for a second, gene leans in and puts his one hand around the back of my neck and gently pushes me forwards. I don't resist and he kisses me.

He continues to kiss me for a little while then let's go. He stares at me for a while. "Ok." He mumbles. As he goes to get up I pull him back down. He looks at me confused. I lean in this time and kiss him. (There gonna be a lot of photos holy Irene)

gene immediately kisses back. We break for air then go back to kissing. After a while gene pulls me onto his lap and puts his hands on my waist holding me in place. He slowly starts to gently grind against me.

(Guess what there is still 3 more photos (;))
He starts to kiss me a little harder now. Rougher. He bites my lip and I open my mouth. His tongue enters and starts fighting with mine. Gene grinds a little harder on me now so I retaliate and grind on him. I rest my one arm on his shoulder and put my other hand behind his head near his hair. Gene slowly moves his hand up towards me breast, he grabs my breast and gently squeezes it. "Mmmnnn." I quietly moan into the kiss, And then kiss him harder.

Gene waits a little for me to calm down before he squeezes me again but I hold the moan in. Our tongues still at war and gene seems to be slowly winning but I don't mind. Gene slowly kisses down my neck. He searches for a sweet spot and soon finds it. He abuses it. Kissing sucking biting a little. He leaves at least 4 love marks on my neck. Gene slowly pushes me down so that I am Laying on my back with out breaking the kiss.

He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck, gene breaks to breathe and then comes back. He kisses me gentle but passionately, soft and sweet. I kiss him back rough, his tongue finds its way back in my mouth exploring every inch of it. Gene puts his one hand in my hair as he lays on top of me almost like hugging a human sized stuffed animal.

Gene and I kept making out like this for at least 15-20 minutes if not half an hour. Not too long after that a voice was heard. "Hey (Y/n), heard there was company over-" the voice stopped at the sight of me and gene. I spring up quickly worried for a second. "Oh it's just you." I growl. Gene sits back as I sit up a little. "What do you want?" I question. "Who is that?" They ask. "Why do you care?" I question again. "Cause I'm your brother, who is he?!" Carter yells. I roll my eyes. "Please spare me on that bull shit. All my life I grew up with a brother I thought hated me, then all of a sudden have a change of heart. Too late to play the brother card Carter!" I growl. He looks at gene then at me. "May I ask who he is?" Carter sighs. "He is my boyfriend. Him and his mom are staying the night. Is that all?" I grumble. Carter nods and leaves closing the door. "You alright?" Gene asks. I nod. "I'm guessing my mom told you the whole story right?" I say. He nods. "Well at least you know why I act the way I do." I sigh again. "It's nice to have people who understand." I mumble. "Yeah." Gene says. He gently kisses me once more. He kisses down my neck and leaves another 2 love marks. After that we snuggle for a bit. And I drift off into a deep sleep.

~The Next Morning~

I wake up to the noise of my alarm clock. It's Monday. I notice gene is back on the couch sound asleep. He must of moved when I was asleep. I sneak over to him. "Gene~" I whisper. He smiles. I pounce. "WAKE UP." I laugh. He springs up. "Haha you're hilarious. We better hurry so we're not late, just one week and we're outta here." Gene smiles. I nod. I pick out an outfit and take a shower. I come back and gene goes to shower. So I get dressed.

gene comes out and I look away while he changes. Once he's finished we head down stairs for some quick breakfast. Once we get down the stairs we see our mothers very angry and who is that beside them.
"Carter..." I growl.

Well sweet Irene go to church people. It wasn't that bad right? Was it? I don't know maybe? Ah anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember to STAY FABULOUS~💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 691 20
Your a werewolf named Y/n L/n . You got adopted by the Ro'meave family because you were abandoned at age 5 . Your going to a new school called PDH. Y...
39.6K 551 40
{COMPLETED} Y/n has always been the bad girl of the school. She's never really fallen in love, but more of the person people fall in love with. Wel...
524 18 14
Sorry guys but I had to put a name because my friend likes to be the main character and she's a huge fan of gene.She even beg me to have the role. ...
405K 8.7K 59
Gene X Reader Note: Shy girl, Bad boy. There's a second book to this so check it out and also completed Status { Completed } Please read the notice...