To Become A Shadow Knight

Gene P.O.V

(Y/n) looks amazing tonight! I can't believe I get to spend all summer with her, I can't wait. I hope this last week of school will just fly by. We order our food and drinks. After a little the drinks come. "Sorry but there might be a 10 minute delay on your food." The waitress says. "That's no problem." I respond quickly. She smiles and winks at me before she leaves. I Immediately become very confused. "Grrrrr." (Y/n) growls. Is she...jealous? "So who do you guys plan on bringing with you to Love~Love Paradise?" My mom asks. "Well me and gene, Zenix, Sasha, Ivy, Garroth, Aphmau, one of her friends, and Michi we haven't figured out the last ticket." (Y/n) answers. Her mom stares at her. "What?" She questions. "I didn't know you had so many friends." She cheers. "Ugh most of them aren't my friends, there just people we know, we didn't want to waste the tickets." She groans. I snicker she immediately turns towards me. "So who are your friends?" Her mom asks. "Oh most likely those trouble makers Sasha, and Zenix!" My mom giggles. "Trouble makers?" Her mom questions. "Yep there always getting in trouble with gene, skipping school and such, I think it's just a phase though." My mom smiles. "Oh I see why they're your friends. There a lot like you." Her mom grumbles. (Y/n) rolls her eyes and then our food arrived. While we eat, we talk about our summer trip. "So this spare ticket, gene why not bring Dante?" My mom mentions. (Y/n) nearly choked to death on her food. "We are not bringing Dante." She growls. "Oh my what did he do?" Mom questions. "He is the most perverted man I have ever met! Not to mention that he flirts with me when he very well knows I have a bo- nevermind." (Y/n) stops herself. "What were you saying?!" Her mom exclaims. "Nothing!" She squeals. I chuckle. She glares at me. "Do you know gene?" Her mom asks. "I'm pretty sure she was gonna say she had a boyfriend." I smirk. (Y/n) glares daggers at me. "WHO?!" Her mom exclaims. "Well if you must know he is sitting right there!" She grumbles pointing to me. Her mom just about died. After calming her down we still hadn't figured out who to bring with us. "Oh (Y/n) why not bring your brother?" Her mom suggests. She stops eating and her faces darkens. "Excuse me a moment." She mumbles walking off. "What was that?" I question. "Well gene I don't know if I should tell you this but (Y/n) is a shadow knight." Her mom says. "I know." I reply. "So am I." I mumble. Her mom looks at me in shock. Then smiles. "Well you must know that to become a shadow knight you would have to die in your life, then be reborn and try to live normally, and hopefully one day Irene would give you a normal life again. Only a select few are shadow knights." Her mom says. I nod... "but most shadow knights are dark and distant from everyone. They need to find happiness that's why me, Sasha, and Zenix are like (Y/n)." I say. Her mom nods. "Well when (Y/n) was young she was rough housing with her older brother who is only 2 years older then her. Any way they were playing when he tackled her. He got too rough with her. He eventually strangled her to death. You see after that her brother rushed to me and I quickly figured it out. She was lucky enough to come back to us. But once her brother learned it was his fault he has pushed her away, then a few years back he tried talking with her again but she hated him by then. " her mom explains. "Wow." I mumble.

(Y/n) P.O.V
Flashback

"Come on bro let's play!" I cheer. "I'm gonna get you!" He laughs. He chases me all around the living room. After a while he cut me off and tackled me. "Ok bro it's my turn to chase you!" I cheer again. "I wanna wrestle!" He laughs. "Ok!" We wrestles for a bit until he pinned me down and started to playfully choke me. But he didn't know his own strength. "Ok bro that's-" I started loosing air. "Hahaha this is fun." He giggles. He starts to push a little harder but he was only 7 he didn't know what was happening. "Bro...I-i can't...breathe." I gasp grabbing his arms begging for him to let go. "What?" He asks. "C-can't b-breathe..." I whisper. I start to thrash until all oxygen was gone. Then darkness. But I could still see what was happening. "(Y/n)? Hey! Wake up!!" He says. He runs to mom. "(Y/n) OMI WAKE UP!" Mom yells. Later I feel weird, but then I'm at home again mom is crying with bro. "Mom?" I ask. "How are you-" she gasps. I run to a mirror and my eyes are red. "Mom?! What's going on?!?" End of Flashback

I walk back out to the table and sit down. Gene looks at me weirdly. We finish dinner and walk back to the limo but just as we were leaving. "Excuse me but we can't let you leave." A man says. "Why?" I ask. "Because there was a problem with the payment." The man says. "Oh my, I must have the wrong card. Darn it." Genes mom says. "I see there is a lack of entertainment what if we dance at your restaurant for a little? Will that pay it off?" Gene suggests. The man nods. "Do some bachata please, our customers love that." He says handing us some outfits. We nod and go change. I absolutely hate what I am wearing I wanna die right now but I don't have a say in this. I walk out and gene stares at me. "Well hello! Have we met before?!" He smirks. I glare at him. "I am never. EVER! Wearing something like this again." I growl. He chuckles and nods. We think of some bachata dances we have learned. "Ok I think we're good." I say gene nods and we go out to perform.
Sorry guys but you and gene are wearing what they are wearing in this video. And trust me I know it's bad I would die if I had to wear this so spare me on the I'd rather die comments I know same here fam 😭

Once me and Gene finished we kissed at the end again for some reason. People cheered and I rushed off to change I absolutely hated that outfit In every way. My mom was outside about to explode. "You were so cute!!" Mom screams. We get home and I plop down on my bed. "Mom don't even think about coming in here." I yell. I hear foot steps. "Go away- oh gene, hey!" I smile. "Hi, um my mom said she's staying here the night and I don't have a ride home because the limo left so...I'm here tonight, I'm pretty sure my mom planned that cause she packed me clothes for school tomorrow." He mumbles. "Oh well where are you sleeping, we don't have spare rooms." I mumble. "My mom is taking the couch. I was planning to sleep on the floor." He says. "No, you can sleep on the couch in here." I say. (Pretend there's a couch in your room)
"You sure?" He smirks. "Don't make me change my mind." I growl. He nods.
Tonight is gonna be a long night

That is the end of this chapter. WOAH! I made this chapter a lot longer then intended but hope you enjoyed guys. STAY FABULOUS~💜