Her Brother

*WARNING* There will be make out scenes and other things (not too dirty just make outs and hands up the shirt type of thing) DO NOT READ THAT PART IF YOU DONT WANT TO (It says in the description may get sexual)

(Y/n) P.O.V

Gene grabs his stuff and puts it in my room. I grab him some blankets and pillows so he is comfortable when sleeping. "Ok I think your set. I will leave you to change, I'll change in the bathroom." I say walking off. "Why? It's not like you haven't seen me shirtless before, and I've seen you shirtless a couple times." He smirks. "Well what do you wear while going to bed?" I ask. "Just some PJ bottoms. You?" He replies. "The same except I'll obviously have a sports bra on." I sigh. "So why does it matter I'm gonna end up seeing you in a sports bra and pants soon anyways just change here." He says taking off his shirt. I rush over and close the door. "You can not look at my butt while changing gene." I growl turning away from him. "Sure, I'm done by the way." He says. I turn to face him.

"O-ok now don't you dare look or I'll slaughter you

"O-ok now don't you dare look or I'll slaughter you." I murmur. He nods and turns. I put on my pajamas.

"Ok I'm done

"Ok I'm done." I say. Gene turns around. "Just like the first time I was here." He smiles. "Yeah except this time we're not kissing." I chuckle. "We could change that." Gene smirks. I turn to him. "Oh gene, I don't know." I say walking over to him. I give him a quick peck. "That's not what I meant." He pouts playfully. I giggle. "I know what you meant, but right now?" I ask. He nods. I giggle again. "I'm not gonna do anything if you don't want to." He smiles at me. "Well at least you respect my boundaries, that's good." I smile. I sit on my bed for a minute. Gene walks over and sits down beside me. We make eye contact for a second, gene leans in and puts his one hand around the back of my neck and gently pushes me forwards. I don't resist and he kisses me.