His Question

Fair warning this is gonna get dirty not a lemon but dirty. Squeezing breasts and such you know...

Gene P.O.V

(Y/n) licked up my neck really slowly. I tilted my head back and quietly moaned. "I like that~" (Y/n) whispers in my ear. When did she get so...naughty. I like it. I looked at her and smirked. I lowered my head to her chest and slowly licked up starting from her cleavage all the way to her jawline. I could hear Ein growling. As my tongue hit her neck (Y/n) moaned. "Mmmmmhnnn~" she moans. I moved my head down to her stomach because she was wearing s crop too and licked downwards to her jeans. "Uhhhhhnn gEnE" she moans. Eins fist tighten into a ball. I slide my hand up under (Y/n) shirt and grab her breast and grope it. "ThAt feElS sO gOoD!" She moans again. She forcibly makes me look at her and kisses me roughly. Immediately I stick my tongue in her mouth and battle with her tongue. She starts to kinda bounce like rub up against me. And she smirks. "Mmhnn." I quietly moan. We continue to do this until that brat Ein finally gets the guts to interrupt. "THATS ENOUGH! I'm gonna kill you..." he shouts at us. (Y/n) stops everything, lowers her head and gets off of me. I look at her and she smirks. "This just gets better and better." I whisper. "Oh look Gene, the poor puppy is jealous of you, of me, of us." She says her head still down a little. "I think you're right (Y/n)." I mumble. She walks towards Ein and I walk up behind her. Ein looks at us weirdly. (Y/n) looks up. "Whatcha gonna do about it pup?" She whispers. Her eyes blood red again as she looks at him, giggling creepy like.

I smirk

I smirk. "What's wrong with you?" He asks in fear slowly backing up. "Oh what's wrong? You scared now?" She smirks. "What has happened to you?!" He shouts. I appear behind him. "Is something...wrong?!" I question looking at him. He gulps.

 "Listen here puppy, next time you interrupt me and gene again, you're dead! Got that?!" (Y/n) shouts grabbing his shirt

"Listen here puppy, next time you interrupt me and gene again, you're dead! Got that?!" (Y/n) shouts grabbing his shirt. He nods and runs off. "Wimp." I whisper. Me and (Y/n) continue our walk. Then we return to Zenix and Sasha. "Hey guys." (Y/n) cheers. "Hey- woah, you guys good?" Sasha giggles. I look at her puzzled. "Your eyes are red." She says. I just laugh. "We fine, just having some fun." (Y/n) giggles. "I really hate when she does that." Zenix mumbles. We talk for the rest of the day. Me and (Y/n) walk back to her house, when we get there my mother was still inside. "Well time to get a lecture." We say in unison. We laugh for a minute then (Y/n) asks "hey gene, if I asked you out on a real date what would you say?" I look at her. She is being 100% serious. "I...I would be surprised but I think I'd say yes." I mumble. She smiles. "Ok, just was wondering." I chuckle. We walk into her house and our mothers look at us, we both glare at them and they look away. We walk upstairs to her room and relax.

~1 Week Later~

(Y/n) P.O.V

"SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER!" I cheer. "Yeah but in 2 months we gotta go back." Gene grumbles. (Yes I'm making Gene a junior)
"Who cares now we get to spend the whole summer together. Remember to meet at the airport with everyone else tomorrow at 12:00 pm" I smile he nods. "Do we know everyone going?" Gene asks I nod. "Michi said sure, Zenix and Sasha were an immediate yes, Ivy said only if she could bring Garroth and I said yes, me and you duh, and Aph wanted to bring 2 friends and I said sure because we had an extra ticket and she promised to stay out of our way at the resort so..." I explain to gene. He nods, we walk over to a cafe and order some coffee. We sit down and talk for a little and just have fun kind of like a date, but it wasn't a real one. I kinda wish it was. I'm now just starting to realize that I- I think I'm in love with gene. I'm such an idiot for not realizing it sooner but I do now. "You coming?" Gene asks standing up, returning me back to reality. I stand up and we walk out together. Gene casually grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I smile a little. We walk back to my place to hang out. He stays for about 2 hours and then leaves to go get ready for tomorrow. I pack the rest of my stuff up and check the time. "7:32" I mumble. I go downstairs and grab a quick snack. I eat, watch some T.v, then check the time again. "9:30" really 2 hours have past already?  Well I'm just gonna sleep now. I change then get into bed and quickly fall asleep.

I wake up and immediately shower get dressed, grab my stuff rush downstairs, eat, and rush my mom to drive me to the airport. Once were there "be safe!" Mom cheers. "Yeah yeah, I got it." I mumble. I get out the car and wave bye to my mom. I see gene. "Hey!" I smile. "Hiya." He says. He hugs me for a little. "So before everyone else gets here, I wanna ask you something." He smiles. I nod signalling for him to continue. "Well, a week ago, you asked me what I would say if you asked me on a real date, like not fake." He says. I nod. "I was wondering when we get to Love~Love Paradise, do you wanna go on a real date?" Gene asks rubbing his neck. I look at him surprised. "Uh yeah I'd love to." I cheer. He smiles at me. "Great!" He says. Everyone but aphmau soon shows up. "Where is that girl." I growl. All of a sudden I hear her voice. "Hey guys, I wanted to introduce (Y/n) to Laurence!" Aph cheers. "We've met." I growl. He looks away. "Oh, well I was gonna invite Aaron but his parents wouldn't let him leave at all so I brought Laurence, also I have another friend!" Aph cheers. She pulls out the little pup. I smirk at gene and he smirks back. "Well well well if it isn't the puppy!" I say strolling towards him. He slowly backs away. "What's wrong, ya scared?" Gene mocks. Ein growls. "No I'm not scared of the 2 of you." He says. Since I'm shorter then gene he stands behind me, out of no where Sasha shows up to the left of us and Zenix shows to the right. "You're not scared of 2?" Sasha smirks. "Then how about 4?" Zenix finishes. Ein hides behind aphmau. "Listen here you 4, I promised to leave you alone but you gotta leave my friends alone." She shouts pointing at us. I look at her with a blank face. I grab her finger and push it away from my face. "Sure thing, just remember why you're here in the first place, and who gave you 3 tickets." I whisper to her. She nods. We aboard the plane and take off.

This is gonna be crazy...

PLEASE READ !
That's the end of that chapter. So for my contest. I've never actually had a contest before and I don't really know what to do I had an idea but like I want to know what do you guys want the contest to be. Let me know. STAY FABULOUS~💜