Checkmate

Oh poor poor aphmau. She had just made life a lot harder for her. "Looky looky kitty's gotta a hickey." I sang smirking at her. "Can you shut up..." She murmurs. "A hickey? From the puppy?" Gene sings along smirking at Ein. He just looks away and blushes. "Why do you guys always have to torture people?" Laurence asks. "Because it's fun..Duh!" I smile. Zenix and Sasha snicker. Aphmau and Ein sit down. We all start to eat after ordering and I realize something. "Hey gene don't we have to perform today?" I whisper. He nods. "What on earth are we gonna tell them!" I whisper yell. He looks over at the other 5 people who didn't know we danced (Ivy me gene Sasha and Zenix all know) and then shrugs. "If they find out who cares" he says. "I CARE!" I shout. Everyone stops and stares at me. I realize I just shouted loudly and just glare at everyone. Each of them turning they're head away from me. "I'm not hungry anymore." I growl "I'll be back in a minute." I grumble getting up. "(Y/n)!" Gene yells as I walk off. Stupid stupid stupid! How could he be so idiotic!!!! ARGH, I need to just calm down, breathe or else. I go to the sink and splash my face with water. As I stare into the mirror I get angrier and angrier and all of a sudden the mirror shatters. "Shit!" I speed walk out of there and sit back down. Once down at the table everyone stares at me. "Are you done staring?" I question. "S-sorry..." Aph mutters. "Tch whatever" I scoff. We finished and paid for the meal and me and gene went into our room to grab our stuff. "What did you do" Gene asks. "What do you mean." I reply. "Sasha said she heard a shatter from outside the door, what did you do?" He asks again. "...I-I broke the mirror..." I hesitate. "You What?!" Gene growls. "I didn't punch it or anything I just was staring at it angrily and it shattered." I say. Gene breathes and then just says nothing. "I'll be waiting for you downstairs." He says. I nod and finish packing my dance things. We hurry to where we're suppose to be dancing. Get dressed, practice a few times more. And then get ready. (Your wearing what she's wearing except not friken see through)
They finally tell us that they're ready and we go on stage.  I don't spot any of the people we brought except for Sasha and Zenix so that's good.

Once we finished we pecked each other. The crowd was huge like triple the size before and beside Zenix and Sasha I see everyone else. FUCKK! My brain went to mental break down mode. We smiled and bowed and went off and changed and I quickly rushed Gene home as fast as possible. "HEY! What's the rush?!" He questions. "They were there, they saw!" I growl. I shove gene inside and we go to our room and lock it. "Great..." I mumble hiding my face in my hands. "Calm down." Gene says sitting down on the bed. "Calm down? Really...our reputation is ruined, they're gonna tell the whole school about this and we'll be the laughing stock of the year!" I shout. Gene looks away then at the floor. "There are ways to get people to shut up you know." He says. "I know but that might not work on them. I don't know, I don't know about you but I'm not just gonna give up my reputation of being one of the scariest girls at school (yes I take that as a good title) to people who think they're doing right. I don't wanna go from don't get on her bad side she'll kill you to oh look it's the ballerina." I complain. Gene gets up and starts to leave. "Where are you going" I ask. "I'm going to have a chat with our guests." He mutters. "I'm coming." I growl. We both walk out ignoring Sasha and Zenix and knock on their door. "Hello- oh kooky here it's the baller-" "finish that sentence...I fucking dare you." I say to Laurence. He stops. Gulps and lets us in. "GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE." I shout. Everyone comes downstairs and starts to giggle and laugh at me and gene. "I'm sorry did we do something funny." Gene questions. "You 2 act all high and mighty but really you 2 dance?" Ein smirks. "Mmmhmm I can recall a certain  someone stalking me back home, who was it again...oh yeah, you." I state. "What?" He says flustered. "Yeah I even have some interesting pictures of a certain puppy digging around outside in the garbage, recognize him?" I smirk showing him the picture of him. He immediately shuts up. "Garroth I trust that ivy had told you already?" He nods. "And ivy if you don't keep your mouth shut about this. I'll tell everyone you asked me and gene to pretend date to set you and Garroth up because you needed help, ok?" I say smiling at her. She nods slowly. "Wow I didn't know (Y/n) was a soft hearted dancer Nya~" I hear Michi whisper. "What was that, did I just hear you say you almost killed a person because you thought they had a crush on you?" I smile holding up a picture of Michi throwing away a knife. "Uhhhh... I- I- wa-" "save it" I smirk. "Laurence, lets not forget this shall we?" Gene says rubbing the makeup on my bruised body off. Laurence looks away slowly. "Yeah I have pictures and they won't be leaving anytime soon." "Hey! You can't threaten all my friends!" Aph shouts out. "Oh Aphmau! I thought i wouldn't have to deal with you." I smirk. "Back off." Ein says. "Heel." I growl Ein backs off. "Listen here, I know you think your a goody two shoes but really your not though, I know your little secret missy." I smile. "I don't have any." She states. "Oh really? Then I guess you don't mind me showing everyone this photo of you and a certain Aaron kissing in the girls bathroom before school...right?" I got them trapped now. Everyone stopped. "Hey that's not true." She shouts. "Oh? Explain this photo of the 2 of you with the stall open kissing...Kitty." I smirk. Aphmau starts to cry. "Great now that I have everyone's attention, you say one word of me and genes little dancing secret and everything I've just said will be shared with it's evidence. The stalkings, the manipulation, the attempted murder, the beating, the cheating, and...Garroth I forgot you, let's just say the addiction?" I giggle at him. He looks shocked I pull up a picture of him with some very illegal looking stuff. "Yeah wouldn't want your parents finding that out now would we." I smirk. And with that me and gene leave. "Wow." He says. "Hmm?" I mumble. "I'm glad your my girlfriend!" He says. Once in the comfort of our own house. "Half of those stories were fake." I smirk. "Really? Which." "Garroth has only done drugs once and hated it, Michi actually thought about killing someone but threw away the knives to stop the thoughts. And Aphmau she did t make out with Aaron she was kissed forcefully but it doesn't look that way so even if they found out I lied they couldn't prove.
Checkmate.

I finally updated guys~ YEAH!!! Sorry about everything really. STAY FABULOUS~💜