Divide (GirlxGirl)

SkylarJapera tarafından

Divide isn't a normal town. It has Wolves, Witches, and Vampires and they are all divided into different part... Daha Fazla

1. Witch in Town
2. Welcome to Divide
3. Have to Get Out
4. The Legend
5. Kiss and War
6. Last in Bloodline
7. I Will Never Leave
8. This Is Not Goodbye
9. Returning
10. Human Hunters
11. Imprintion
12. New Alpha
13. Keep Me Warm Forever
14. The Prophecy
15. New Chloe
17. New Feelings
18. Imprintion Broken
19. She Left, I Was There
20. Lets Get Away
21. Dark Magic
22. Arlandria
23. Secrets
24. New Family
25. Original
26. The True Legend
27. Marked Completely
28. Fight For Life
29. Change

16. The Fourth Book

23.8K 499 51
SkylarJapera tarafından

Chapter 16

Olivia picks Violet off the ground and carries her to the bed. Catherine and Dylan leave because they weren’t allowed in the house. Olivia lays Violet down carefully on the bed and sits there waiting for her to awake. Hours later in the middle of the night Olivia had fallen asleep in the chair but she awaken by Violet shaken and screaming, “Come back don’t leave.”

Olivia gets up and lies in the bed next to Violet she holds her tightly whispering in her ear, “Its okay I’m here now.”

Violet stops shaking and falls asleep in Olivia arms.

……………

Rebecca bursts into Chloe room and awakes her she then says, “Look I’m sorry that I touch Violet but she was about to hurt you and I’m here to protect you.”

Chloe runs her hand though her hair and replies, “I can protect myself but thanks.”

Rebecca smiles and says, “Zada came by earlier and gave me this map.”

Chloe grabs the map sitting up in the bed and reads it, “You got to be kidding me.”

“What’s wrong?” Rebecca asks sitting next to Chloe on the end of the bed.

“The third book is in this abandon mining cave looks like we’re getting dirty.” Chloe explains.

“Dirty like the sound of that.” Rebecca smirks at her dirty thoughts. Chloe shakes her head and heads to the bathroom.

……………..

Violet stirs and is awoken in someone arms. She smiles but it is quickly wiped away when she sees Olivia. She immediately pushes Olivia out the bed away from her in frustration. She is pissed off because she thought it was a dream and that Chloe had return.

“What the hell!” Olivia says rubbing her eyes still sitting on the floor.

Violet stands over Olivia asking a little too harsh, “Why are you in bed?”

This makes Olivia stands in Violet face; she tired of Violet pushing her away every time she tries to help. “I brought you up here when Chloe your fucking mate threw you into a tree. You were hurt and badly bruise so I fix you up. Then I sat in this chair.” Olivia yells pointing at the wooden chair, “For hours waiting for you to awake. Then you start screaming ‘Chloe come back’ in the middle of the night. You were hurting yourself moving and hitting yourself like that so I got in the bed with you to comfort you. You finally fell asleep and so did I.” Olivia pauses than yells, “So stop being so damn stubborn all the time and at least be thankful that someone is here to take care of you.” She then walks out the door slamming it.

Violet sits in her bed looking at the badges on her body. She then tries to move but the pain shoots up her body. She lies back down and concentrates on healing. Hours later she pulls her cell phone out and text Catherine.

She gets up out her bed and rips the bandages off her body and gets into the shower. When she’s done she walks down stairs to see Catherine arguing with one of the pack members.

“If you don’t get out my way I’m going to break your bones.” Catherine threats, “Now move so I can see my best friend.”

“Let her in.” Violet orders.

When everyone hears her voice the mansion goes silent even the maids and servants stop working and looks. Violet waves her hand and says, “You’re all dismissed.” Everyone moves quickly and exits the main room. “Hello Catherine.”

Catherine rushes through the door and hugs Violet whispering in her ear, “Are you okay?”

Violet smiles and nods her head and asks, “Did you text Anne.”

Catherine nods her head and then Anne walks through the door announcing, “I’m here and your pack is rude.”

“Follow me.” Violet says. They walk into the library, Anne and Catherine sits down. “Well I finally track down Zada she is here in Divide. I believe she knows I have found her so we have to move fast so we can get Chloe back.” Anne replies.

Violet runs her hand through her hair and explains, “There’s no need right now. We have found Chloe she is here in Divide.”

Anne looks confuse and demands, “This is great call her so I can see her.”

Violet looks down and Catherine steps in and answers, “We believe Chloe has been spelled by Zada. She came by yesterday and attack Violet and her pack. She seems very powerful, she lift Olivia up and slung her across the field with her mind. And she um…She told Violet to stay out her way and that she didn’t love her anymore. That she was here to break the imprintion.” Catherine pauses looking at Violet who is still looking down, “But she said she had to find some kind of book and she will return.”

Anne stands pacing back and forth saying, “This can’t be did she say how many books she have.”

Violet and Catherine shakes there head ‘no’ and Violet asks, “What’s so important about these book of spells?”

Anne shushes her and dials a number she then yells though the phone, “Lauren is the book still there?”

“Anne I’m so sorry I tried to protect it she beat me and then she threating my family. Anne I couldn’t let her hurt my son I’m so sorry.” Lauren cries through the phone.

“It’s okay Lauren I apologize for putting you through this. Do you know who took it?” Anne asks.

“Um…Yes I would never forget their faces. The leader had long straight midnight hair and her eyes; I would never forget those piercing grey eyes with no emotion. She told me her name was Chloe and that she was looking for a certain spell.” Lauren explains.

Anne covers her mouth with her hand not believing what she was hearing. ‘Sweet, Innocent Chloe beats and threatens someone’s family.’

“Thank you Lauren I will call you back.” Anne says hanging the phone up. She then dials someone else number and asks, “Hello Robert is the book still there.”

“Ma’am I’m sorry but it was taken three days ago. I thought you got it because there was no break in.” Robert explains through the phone, “But I will have someone on it right away.”

“That’s no need Robert I know who took it. Thank you.” Anne says hanging the phone up.

“What’s so special about these books?” Violet asks again.

“They hold dark magic. Years ago there was a war between dark witches and the light. After the light defeated the dark the ancestors hid the books and had humans guard them. No one knew the location so I don’t understand how she knew where they were.” Anne explains.

“Why would you have humans protecting dark magic?” Violet questions.

“Because we didn’t have to worry about humans trying to summing its powers because you have to be a witch to read the book so the book was useless for humans. They were trusted and loyal if the wrong witch gets there hands on them three book then there are things that can happen that you will never imagine.” Anne says.

“I see but, Chloe and her friends are looking for the third book and she says its here in Divide,” Catherine announces.

“You are correct but Lauren told me over the phone that Chloe was looking for a certain spell. That mean the two first books didn’t have what she was looking for. But if she figures out that there’s a fourth book then we are in a hell of a lot of trouble.” Anne says.

“A Fourth Book?” Catherine and Violet asks,

………………

Chloe walks back into the apartment with Ed carrying Rebecca. She is screaming at the top of her lungs.

“Throw her on the bed.” Chloe orders.

Rebecca starts to yell even louder and Ed lays her down onto the bed. Chloe throws the third book on the table and turns to Rebecca saying, “You have to stay still.”

“Just do it.” Rebecca screams out in pain.

Back at the cave Rebecca was about to retrieve the book but it was spelled and she has been screaming and in awful pain ever since.

“Ed keep her still.” Chloe orders running to the book of spells on the table she looks through them and finally she finds the spell she is looking for. She runs to Rebecca side and repeats,”Lusad Chu Magaying.” She waves her hand over Violet body and white smoke emerges from her hand and floats over Rebecca body.

Rebecca eyes go big and she yells in fear, “Get it off me.”

Chloe repeats it again louder and the white smoke goes into Rebecca body also the lights in the apartment flickers on and off. Rebecca shakes and then after two minutes of silence she starts to breathe again.

“The pain its gone what did you do?” Rebecca says before falling out onto to the mattress.

Chloe smirks and replies, “A Spell now rest.”

Rebecca smiles and Ed laughs, “Bec you should have seem your face you were so scared I’m surprise you didn’t piss yourself.”

Rebecca slaps Ed and flips him off saying, “What I tell you about calling me Bec.” Chloe walks to the table sits down and looks through the third book.

After hours overlooking Chloe slams the book onto the table in frustration and yells, “It’s not in here.”

Rebecca and Ed slams there books they were looking in and Rebecca says, “I don’t understand these are the three books.”

Chloe stands and announces, “Unless there’s another one.” She walks towards the door grabbing her coat and says, “Going for a little visit I will be back.”

……………………

“Yes.” Anne says. “There a fourth book it’s the darkest of them all. It may have what Chloe is looking for but if she connects them with the wrong spell there no telling what she will emerge.”

“She is trying to break our imprintion that is her main purpose.” Violet announces, “So I doubt if she unleash anything.”

“Yes, I understand but if she is under Zada control then there is no telling what Zada wants with the fourth book.” Anne explains.

“So what we do go after Chloe?” Catherine asks.

“No, if her main purpose is to break the bond than she will return so we should find Zada.” Anne replies.

“So you’re telling me to wait until Chloe return to break out bond.” Violet yells.

“Yes, Chloe is too powerful for us to try to attack you will be risking lives when we can go straight to the source which is Zada.” Anne explains.

Catherine touches Violet shoulder and says, “It’s okay she will be back in no time you should just worry about the pack while we work on this.”

“Vampires, Witches, and Wolves teaming up never thought I would see this day come in all my years. You guys are the future. Anne smiles.

………………

Steven was in the back cleaning about to close the shop until he hears the bell in the front. He walks to the front saying, “We’re closing.”

“I only will be here for a second.” Chloe says folding her arms, “Hello Steven.”

Steven rushes to Chloe and says, “Hey Chloe my mom said you we’re missing how are you?”

Chloe smirks and replies, “Great, Steven I have a question about dark magic you think you can help me out.”

Steven can tell by Chloe clothes and attitude that she was a little different. He backs up behind the counter and says, “I know nothing about dark magic but let me call my mom.” He says picking up the phone. Chloe walks up and snatches the phone off the counter throwing towards the wall.

“Steven I don’t like liars but I’m going to give you another chance. “ Chloe says. “There are three books that we’re put away centuries ago and it holds dark magic. I’m I correct?”

Steven backs up into the walls and gulps, “Yes, but what you want to know about Dark Magic that you are forbidden to use these is why it was lock away.”

“Well I’m looking for a certain spell.” Chloe replies. “But I have a problem and I know you will help me Stevie.”

“What’s your problem?” Steven asks nervously.

“The spell I’m looking for is not in them three books. Why isn’t it?” Chloe asks.

“I don’t know it’s only three books maybe you look over it.” Steven answers.

Chloe shakes her head and kicks Steven in the gut and throws him across the counter. Steven holds his stomach and spits out blood. He tries to crawl to the door but Chloe drags him back from his legs and pulls him up on his two feet.

“I hate liars Steven now tell me.” Chloe yells.

“I swear I don t know.” Steven cries

Chloe rolls her eyes and throws him into the wall. Steven gets up fast and swings towards Chloe and mumbles a spell making an alarm goes off loudly in Chloe head. Chloe covers her ears screaming, “Stop!”

The noise stops and Steven has run to the back, Chloe runs behind him and uses her telekinesis knocking him off his feet. She then throws him back and forth from one wall to the other and then slams him into the floor. Steven groans in pain and Chloe flips her hair out her face grabbing Steven by the shirt and pulls him back to the front.

“I was being nice.” She yells kicking him in the face.

She grabs a hand full of his hair and yell, “Tell me or I swear your mother will find pieces of your body around this shop.”

“Okay.” Steven barely gets out. “The reason.” He coughs up blood and Chloe yells, “Don’t give up on me Steven.”

“There’s a fourth book.” Steven finally gets out.

“Where is this fourth book?” Chloe asks.

“It’s nowhere you have to.” He spits more blood out. “Um…you have to connect the three books together and there’s a spell I swear I don’t know what’s it’s called…” Steven lays his head down.

Chloe grabs his head and says smacking his face, “Come on Steven you’re almost done.”

“When you say the spell the fourth book will appear. It’s red and has the darkest magic.” Steven finishes and fall outs.

Chloe stands pulling her phone out saying, “Now Steven was that so hard.”

She knocks everything over in the shop and walks out saying though the phone, “Be ready when I get back.” Chloe then walks out the shop and smirks seeing Violet on her motorcycle rushing down the street. Chloe runs to her car and speeds off.

………………

Anne, Catherine, and Violet were discussing about dark magic and Zada until Anne waves her hand and says, “Hush.”

Catherine and Violet goes silent, “Something is wrong the alarm has been set off at the shop.”

“How can you hear that? I don’t hear anything.” Catherine says concentrating.

“It’s a spell let’s go now.” Anne demands.

Catherine jumps in the car with Anne but Violet jumps on her bike speeding off. When Violet is near the shop she sees Chloe getting in her car. She follows her while Anne and Catherine stops at the shop.

When Anne walks in she sees it destroyed then she sees Steven on the floor knock out with blood around him. Anne rushes to his side and Catherine says, “He’s unconscious come we can take him back to my place.”

“But you’re parents are vampires I can’t go in there territory.” Anne says.

“I’m the new leader now and they will help.” Catherine says picking up Steven. “Let’s go.”

Violet speeds up behind Chloe and gets on the side of the car yelling, “Pull over.”

Chloe just smirks and speeds up in her black Porsche. Violet growls and continues to follow. Chloe gets frustrated and pulls her gun out shooting at Violet through the window.

Violet dodges the bullets by swerving from left to right. Chloe smirks and steps on the brakes real fast. Violet brakes but it’s too late she crashes into the car from behind and fly’s off the motorcycle. In midair she does a front flip phase into a wolf and lands on all fours. She turns around and growls.

Chloe gets out the car smiling, “Now Violet I told you to stay away.”

Violet turns back human standing in the middle of the road naked and then it starts to rain and thunder. “Do you have a heart anymore?” Violet screams, “You nearly killed me.” Violet bawls her fist up and her eyes starts to glow.

“As much as I love this sight in front of me you all wet and angry. I don’t have time for this.” Chloe says pulling her gun out pointing it towards Violet.

“You wouldn’t shoot me you need me you can’t kill me.” Violet smirks walking towards Chloe. “Come with me I know you hate this being Zada puppet.”

Chloe laughs, “I’m no one puppet the reason I’m doing this Violet is because our bond is a curse.”

“How? Zada told you this.” Violet stands on one hip folding her arms. ‘This is good we’re talking.’ She thinks to herself.

“Not exactly she showed me. The prophecies states, “The witch.” Chloe points to herself. “Who continues to be love by the wolf.” She points towards Violet. “Blindly by imprintion will be reason all fails.”

Violet laughs, “You’re not serious right?”

Chloe shakes her head and answers, “I’m serious I read it myself and I will make sure this world want end because of your selfishness.”

“We can handle this together. Just come back with me.” Violet pleads looking in Chloe eyes she see’s emotion, she sees the eyes she fell in love with. Then it disappears. ‘Chloe is still in there somewhere.’ Violet thinks to herself.

“No I don’t think so.” Chloe smirks. “This is going to hurt.” She pulls the trigger and Violet dodges them. Chloe then waves her hand creating a fire between her and Violet. She giggles waves at the naked Violet gets in her car and speeds off.

Violet frowns and minutes later a car passes by and asks, “Um… Miss do you need help.”

Violet turns and sees its an elderly couple. Violet tries to cover herself and explains, “I crash my bike and…Um… yeah.” She says nervously.

The old lady smacks her husband who was staring at Violet tone, wet, naked body and says, “Get in.”

When Violet gets in the elderly women throws Violet a jacket and some shorts she then says, “You kids need to be more careful. Where you stay honey?”

Violet gives them the address and when they pull up the couple couldn’t believe their eyes. Violet gets out the car and says, “Please come in and have dinner for being so nice.”

………………

“Put him on the table we need to act quickly!” Catherine orders.

Anne steps back and let the workers do their job. “He has broken ribs and I don’t think we have time to help him.” Dylan explains.

Catherine comes back with a bag full of blood and orders, “Feed him this.”

Dylan shakes his head and explains, “That’s too much there’s a possibility he can become one of us.”

Catherine turns towards Anne and says, “This is the only way, we don’t know for a fact he will change or not.”

Anne thinks she doesn’t know what to do then she says, “I can’t turn him into something he hates. No offense. But what if I do a healing spell then maybe you can give him a little blood.”

Catherine nods her head and commands, “Hurry we don’t have much time.”

Anne runs to her son side and mumbles a spell, “My magic isn’t powerful enough to heal him completely but how did I do.” Anne asks.

“This should work he is able to breathe on his own. Let’s hope for the best.” Dylan says giving Steven the vampire blood. They wait and wait to hear anything. But Steven heart stops beating completely.

Dylan puts his hands on Anne shoulder and says, “I’m sorry but he didn’t make it.”

Anne pushes him into the wall and orders, “Do something please do something.”

Catherine pulls Anne back and announces, “There’s nothing more we can do Anne.”

……………………

Violet sits at the table with her mother and father and the elderly couple that pick her up out in the rain. “We’re very sorry sometimes Violet gets a little adventures.” Rose explains eyeing Violet, “But it won’t happen again right Violet?”

Violet phones beeps and it’s a text from Catherine saying, “Steven is hurt pretty badly were at my house he is fighting for his life.”

“Violet did you hear your mother. “Richard asks.

“Yes I’m very sorry Mr. and Mrs. Johnson I should go off to bed its nice meeting you.” Violet says.

“It’s nice meeting you too Violet we should be heading out also.” Mrs. Johnson replies. “Thanks for the dinner it was delicious.”

Violet smiles and runs up stairs climbing out her window phasing and running to Catherine house.

………………

Anne cries on Catherine shoulder and then she hears the most beautiful noise in her life. Steven breathes. They all run to his side and Anne smiles.

“Get the hell out my way.” Violet screams bursting through the doors.

“Leave now.” Catherine orders towards the other vampires.

“Hey I’m so sorry is he okay?” Violet asks looking at Steven very bruise body. She couldn’t believe Chloe did this to him.

“Yes he was very lucky.” Dylan announces wiping his hands off with a cloth.

“I talked to Chloe.” Violet says.

“I don’t want to hear her name not right now. Look what she did to my son!” Anne hollers.

“I know you’re upset, you should be but just let me explain.” Violet asks.

“Fine.” Anne replies.

Violet explains the chase and the conversation her and Chloe had. “So she made you crash your bike, then she shot at you, and from this experience you think Chloe still there somewhere.” Catherine asks. “You got to be kidding me she almost killed you twice and let’s not forget her throwing you into a freaking tree knocking you unconscious.”

“Look I know how it sounds but I saw it in her eyes. We just have to figure out how to break the spell.” Violet explains.

“Look what she did to my son Violet. Until we find Zada Chloe is dangerous and ruthless we need to lock her up somewhere until we can break the spell. So I say the next time we see her. We don’t play nice we attack.” Anne suggests.

Dylan and Catherine nods there head in agreement and Violet burst out, “Whoa no one is touching Chloe.”

“What you mean Violet! Do she need to kill someone to make you see that this isn’t the real Chloe and we may not get Chloe back.” Anne yells.

Violet growls and gets in Anne face hollering, “Like I said we’re not touching Chloe.”

“Look Violet we’re not talking about killing her, we just need to keep her lock up until we can break the spell. I’m sorry but she is dangerous.” Catherine explains.

Violet growls and walks out the door slamming it running home. She knew they we’re right but seeing Chloe hurt she knew she couldn’t take it, even if she was herself or not. She walks upstairs and goes to bed.

She later wakes up from a bad dream shaking and sweating badly it was about Chloe. She goes get some water and walks back to her bedroom until she runs into Olivia. “I’m sorry I was just going to my room.” Olivia says.

“It’s Okay.” Violet replies.

“Yeah well goodnight.” Olivia says walking away.

Violet grabs Olivia wrist and says, “Look I’m sorry for this morning I just thought that.” Olivia cuts her off and finishes her sentence saying, “You thought you we’re lying in the bed in Chloe arms.”

Violet looks down and admits, “I thought everything was a dream but then…”

“You had seen me and it upset you.” Olivia finishes.

“Yeah.” Violet says rubbing the back of her head.

“It’s okay I would have freak to but just know I’m here for whenever you need anything.” Olivia says walking away.

“Well can you um… I need something now.” Violet stutters. Olivia turns around and asks, “What is it?”

“Can you sleep with me?” Violet asks and quickly says, “Sleep in the same bed with me I couldn’t sleep and it was um…” Olivia laughs and answers, “Sure.”

Violet smiles and they walk back to her room. Violet feels funny and weird that she asked Olivia to do this but she knew she needed the rest and Olivia would help her with that. Olivia walks behind Violet nervous even though it was just sleeping in the same bed she didn’t know how Violet was going to react in the morning. But she cared for Violet too much to consider changing her mind.

“Are you okay?” Violet asks snapping Olivia out of her thoughts.

“Yes.” Olivia answers watching Violet slip into bed. Olivia pulls her shorts off and t-shirt asking “Is this okay?”

“Yes that’s fine.” Violet replies.

Olivia slips in bed next to Violet slowly bringing her hand over Violet waist and says, “Goodnight Violet.”

Hope you enjoyed please comment
I bet all you fans just hating this new Chloe. :)
Tell me what you think!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

279K 13K 36
Val expected to have a relaxing vacation in Yosemite National Park with beautiful women as her course meal. What she got was two different Werewolf p...
394 60 57
[Unedited] In Pascille, everyone has their own race, either belonged to the Wolves, the Rivans, the Witches or just a normal human being. What wil...
181K 8.2K 37
Seventeen year old Chloe is back home and this time for good. But as Chloe spends more time in Ashburn she starts to realize that something isn't qui...
9.7K 536 36
(Ongoing/slow updates) Lupita hated the moon, she hated fire, she hated blood, the vampires, the werewolves, the gods, magic, death. She hated everyt...