The Abandoned Child: Naruto F...

By jarodlikestowrite

Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and... More

Chapter 1: Naruto Uchiha?
Chapter 2: Graduation
Chapter 3: Sparring
Chapter 4: Mission to Wave Part 1
Chapter 5: Mission to Wave Part 2
Chapter 6: Mission to Wave Part 3
Chapter 7: Will To Live
Chapter 8: Madara Uchiha
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Awakening
Ive Been Tagged?
Chapter 11: The End of the Beginning
Chapter 12: Revenge
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Erase
Chapter 15: Join Me!
New Story!
Chapter 16: 5 Kage Summit
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Broken
Chapter 20: Death of the Akatsuki
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: Till I Collapse
Chapter 23: No Love
Chapter 24: Attack on Tit-I mean Konoha
Chapter 25: Knowledge
ATTENTION READERS!
Chapter 26: The Return
Chapter 27: The Fight to End all Fights
Epilogue
The Student
Naruto Uchiha vs. Son Goku
Stolen Fanfics
Chapter 7: Mysteries
Chapter 8: The Sand People
I give up, lol

Chapter 17: This Is War

35.6K 663 299
By jarodlikestowrite

Naruto walked onto the desert valley the Tsuchikage had told him to meet him at. He walked up a rocky hill using his chakra to stick to it. When he got to the top, was he surprised.

An army was waiting about 300 yards away from him from different villages. It seems they have allied themselves with eachother...that will not help them in the slightest. Naruto thought with a smirk under his mask. He walked forward before he saw the 5 Kage in the backround. He performed a small jutsu that made his voice all the louder.

"Hand over the the man and the woman, and I will surrender. You have my word as a ninja." Onoki smirked before he flicked his finger and let Samui go running towards Naruto. When she reached him, she wrapped him into a big hug, which he graciously accepted. "They didn't do anything to you, did they?" She shook her head sadly.

"The only bad thing that happened was when the Kumo Ninja called me a "damned traitor"." He frowned at this before he patted her shoulder twice before turning back to the large army.

"Now the man." He demanded. Onoki smirked again.

"Take off your mask, announce your surrender and this boy will return back to you." Naruto growled.

"This was not part of our agreement. You either give me my brother back or I will unleash hell upon you!" He shouted, obviously angered. Onoki heard the anguish in Naruto's voice making him grin wickedly.

"Very well." The old man turned to the large man who was holding Obito. "Kill him." Everyone's eyes widened as they watched Obito throat get sliced open as crimson blood flowed out and he fell face down. Naruto could only watch as his brother died in front of him.

"No..Not another one." He whispered as he slowly took off his mask and fell to his knees. "Not another precious person gone." He said as tears flowed down his face like rivers. He looked at his mask before he threw it away angrily. "FINE! YOU WANT A WAR OLD MAN! I'LL SHOW YOU ONE! I, NARUTO UCHIHA, WILL BE YOUR JUDGE, JURY, AND EXECUTIONER! AND I WILL RELEASE ALL OF HELL ON YOU!"

"N-Naruto's alive?!" Said Orochimaru, Minato and Satsuki at the same time as they heard his speech. Naruto snarled as his EMS activated and started spinning rapidly. He took off his cloak and threw that on the ground and looked at Samui.

"Stay out of this. This just got personal." He said before he looked back at the army of shinobi. "PREPARE TO SEE WHAT A REAL DEMON LOOKS LIKE!" He yelled as he started walking towards the army as he slowly picked up speed, the army doing the same.

"He's only one man, we can take him!" They reasoned as they began sprinting at the angered Uchiha. Naruto snarled as he met a thrown kunai with his sword and began obliterating all shinobi alike with just kenjutsu.

He dodged punches, kicks, swipes with swords, and returned them with his own, killing them with ease as he delt with the army. He jumped in the air and landed on someone's neck before he used his legs to break their neck and landed on his feet. He saw someone throw an explosive tag at him and he caught it, swiped the tag off, put it one a Rock Shinobi and kicked the man towards a group that exploded in a large gush of blood.

Minato looked at his fellow Kages. "We cannot let him destroy our forces! We must fight him!" The other Kages, who were stuck in a space between amazement and horror, could only nod before they took off towards Naruto.

Naruto made a couple handsigns and stuck his hand out as a large lightning bolt shot out, impaling and killing many of the shinobi at once. He saw the Kages start charging towards him and he began charging back, destroying any shinobi that got in his way, his intent of destruction was the Rock Kage.

Orochimaru, who had been gathering chakra for a certain technique that he wasn't proud of, wince internally as he saw Naruto on a murderous rampage. He was using the Impure Resurrection Technique which he had found out he could use shadow clones instead of the three sacrafices that Tobirama had used.

"Hopefully he will calm down now." He whispered as he summoned 3 coffins that slowly opened and revealed 3 Uchiha. "It's good to see you again, Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi. Do you see that man killing those shinobi?" The resurrected ninja nodded, each wincing in their own way. "That's Naruto. He followed a dark path and is destroying the forces that killed Obito Uchiha." Itachi frowned.

"I thought he would be in Konoha still. Hm, this is indeed troubling." Fugaku said. Mikoto sniffed.

"Naru-chan, what happened to cause you so much pain." Itachi stayed silent as he watched his younger brother on this rampage.

"I was hoping you would be able to calm him down. Please." Orochimaru said. The three Uchiha nodded.

"Of course we will." Mikoto said before the three jumped into the battlefield.

"I'll kill all of you!" Naruto shouted as wood began sprouting all over the place, impaling many shinobi. He grabbed a woman by her neck and slammed her head into a kunai that had been held by another shinobi. "Amaterasu!" He yelled as black flames spread throughout the shinobi army, burning them alive. He then manipulated the flames to swirl like a tornado around him, killing anyone who dared to try and attack him.

He jumped out of the black flames and smashed his fist into Onoki's jaw, breaking it in the process. Then proceeded to dodge a fist from an electrified Raikage, but immediately grabbed his sword and turned a bright yellow for a second and sliced the man's large arm off. Ay screamed in pain before he was cut off by a quick kick to the chin.

Minato formed a shuriken shaped rasengan and thew it at Naruto. "I've failed you my son. Rasenshuriken!" He shouted. Naruto glared at Minato before he Kamuied away as the explosion of the powerful technique destroyed the ground from underneath it. Naruto suddenly appeared behind Minato and went to stab him in the chest, but was cut off as he found himself rising on some rock.

He looked up and saw a fist of sand enclose around him. Gaara stood by and closed his fist tightly. "Sand Coffin!" He shouted as he tried to compact the sand, but found he couldn't. Suddenly, his sand was blown away as a large black figure stood on the rock.

"This is my Susanoo!" Naruto shouted before he drew one of the large chakra swords and swung it at Onoki. "You will die by my blade!" He yelled. The black sword met a purple one.

"Naruto!" Satsuki shouted from inside her own Susanoo. "Stop this!" Naruto's softened at the sight of her momentarily before they hardened again.

"I cannot do that Satsuki-chan. It's too late now. They must die!" He said before a large orange hand punched his own susanoo in the face. Naruto flew back and deactivated his Susanoo looked at the offending hand that had punched him. He looked at the Orange Susanoo and sucked in a breath as he saw Itachi Uchiha looking at him within it with pity filled eyes. "I-Itachi-nii?" He whispered.

"Yes Naruto. It's me. But is that really you?" He said, his voice was their usual emotionless way he had talked when he was alive. Naruto scowled.

"Of course it's me. Just because I want to create peace does not mean I've changed!" Another voice rang out.

"But you did change Naruto!" Mikoto Uchiha shouted at her adopted son. Naruto's eyes widened as he heard his mother's voice.

"Kaasan?" He then saw Fugaku Uchiha standing next to her. "Tousan?" Mikoto smiled sadly.

"Yes." She walked up to him slowly and stroked his whiskered cheek. "You've grown up, just not the way I thought you would." She said sadly. Naruto couldn't look her in her eyes, the guilt and shame had coursed through his body. Itachi and Satsuki had deactivated their own Susanoo and walked up to Naruto with Fugaku.

"I, I thought I'd never see you guys again." Naruto whispered with tear filled eyes. He grabbed all 4 of them in a tight hug. "I missed you. All of you." He was about to speak again before he was grabbed from behind by a couple of ninjas and was slapped with chakra suppressors as they dragged him away.

"Let him go!" The Uchiha family started yelling.

One of the ninja who had Naruto looked at the family. "He is under arrest for countless acts of murder and conspiracy against all of the 5 Great Shinobi Nations." Naruto began pumping chakra into the suppressors, knowing that they could only hold so much. He looked at the Uchiha with a sad, faraway look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I became a monster. But I will do anything to avenge my other brother, Obito Uchiha, and fulfill his dream of true peace. I will not hurt any of you, but I will not let any of you get in my way." He said sadly before the suppressors broke. He grabbed a hidden kunai and sliced all three ninjas throat's at the same time before he turned a bright yellow and then was seen standing in a enormous yellow nine tailed fox.

"Now, witness true power!" He shouted before he activated his Susanoo which consumed the bright yellow chakra fox and worked like a large piece of armor. From inside the Susanoofied fox, Naruto looked at his family. "I apologize that you must witness me like this." He said before he glared at Onoki. "You ordered the killing of my brother! You and your pathetic village will fall very soon." He shouted before he grabbed both chakra swords and swiped it at the army that was closing in on him, and instantly killed them all.

All that was left of the army was the 5 Kages, all but one breathing hard, the Uchiha family, the Sannin, and a handful of shinobi left from the previous army. The fox and susanoo deactivated and Naruto was left standing, slightly winded. He trudged forward only to dodge a kick courtesy of Jiraiya.

"I knew you would be trouble brat. From the first day we came back to Konoha, I had a bad feeling about you. It seemed I was right." Naruto glared at the Sannin then started laughing.

"You think this was my fault? Please, if anything, this all happened because you and your stupid apprentice decided to leave me behind with a bunch of dead brained villagers who would attack and try to kill a innocent child. Then, I was adopted by the Uchiha, and I was happy. I had a family. Everything went to shit when you came back to that pitiful village! My clan was slaughtered by Root Anbu, which was ordered by Danzo Shimura! One of your councilman!" With every step he took towards the white haired sannin, he grew angrier! "I was then found by three people who I am proud to know and I can consider family! They were Zetsu, Madara and Obito Uchiha! I found another family to fill the hole in my heart! Then, my jiji, Madara, died of old age and I became the leader of the Akatsuki at 18 years old! And then, I met an old friend after I killed the jinchuuriki of the Hachibi so Nagato couldn't fulfill his own reality of peace, which would mean killing everyone in the world! And then, I declared a war on the shinobi nations to get rid of them so I can bring everyone together in one nation and bring peace! But then, my friend and my brother were taken hostage! I watched my own brother get his own throat slit and die right infront of me. Again!" He shouted, a large push of gravity moved Jiraiya a couple steps back.

"And then, I kill hundreds of people in a fury even I can't explain, and imagine my shock that my own family defended the person who practically killed my brother! I then fucking obliterated almost the whole damn army in one swipe!" Naruto was crying now. "I became a monster because if you really think about it, none of this would've happened if it wasn't for your stupid Hokage leaving me behind!" Naruto said as his right eye changed from the EMS into a purple eye with 9 tomoes on it. "But you know what, I wouldn't change a goddamn thing about this life! Because I found people I could find myself trusting and loving! Now tell my Jiraiya of the Sannin, who's the true villain? The boy who you had left behind or the person who left him alone? Tell me!" He screamed in fury as another large push thrusted Jiraiya across the whole battlefield, causing him to break many bones.

"The legendary Rinnegan, I thought it was a myth." Itachi said as he watched Naruto activate it. Minato slowly approached Naruto.

"N-Naruto, I'm so sorry. I-" A sword impaled his stomach.

"It's too late to apologize Minato." Naruto took the bloody sword out of Minato. "But I will let you live, just this once. Even if you're the cause of all of this." He then looked at his family.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said as he had his head down. He felt something poking his forehead. He looked up to see Itachi smiling.

"You don't need to apologize to us Naruto. Remember what I said before I died." Naruto nodded. "That still stands til this day. I said I will love you no matter what you do. All of us will." He said as Mikoto and Fugaku put a hand on Naruto's shoulder with soft smiles. "But we have to go, this being alive thing, it was only temporary for us. Goodbye, little brother."

"Goodbye Naru-chan/son." Fugaku and Mikoto said before they started flaking away in a bright light and disappearing forever. Naruto wiped his tears away as a small smile graced his lips, happy that he saw his family again. Satsuki then tapped his shoulder.

"Konoha killed our family?" She said. Naruto nodded solemnly. "Then take me with you. I don't wish to fight for a village that killed my family." Naruto smiled and hugged her before he grabbed her hand and Kamuied to Samui, grabbed her hand, and disappeared away from the battlefield in another Kamui.

Minato looked at Onoki. "When your village perishes, Konoha will not aid you." He said before he and the sannins left the battlefield.

"Same over here." Mei and Gaara said at the same time. Onoki eyes widened as he heard this. He was about to protest but the two red headed kage were already leaving.

"I will aid you in your time in need." Ay said. "That bastard killed my brother and took my arm, he will pay." Onoki smiled as he shook the only hand of the Raikage.

"You will not regret your decision Raikage-dono. Not at all."

Yay, another chappie! I hope it was good. Wanted there to be emotion. Please don't hate me for killing Obito!

Til next time my lil demons!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.5K 19
He finally understood Madara. The Senju were the ones in the wrong, they pushed the Uchiha out and Madara had tried to warn them. Instead, they threw...
9.5K 250 5
In this story Naruto's parents are alive and he have a little sister and a brother. The day where the Kyuubi attack Konoha Minato sealed the Kyuubi's...
17.7K 228 13
yeah I Know not an original idea what if Naruto has two siblings what if Naruto's parents are still alive. what if Naruto got neglected for his two s...
194K 3.4K 19
When he was born, Naruto's parents were supposed to die, but what if they didn't? What if Naruto had two sisters, and was the oldest triplet...