Its All About You

By Pixie_187

Everything can be over like that. Everything could tumble down in the blink of an eye. And sometimes, we can... More

Chapter 1 - Summers breeze - Third person
Chapter 3 - Awaken
Chapter 4 - Then there where 3
Chapter 5 - 2 girls safe. 2 girls in threat.
Chapter 6 - Daydream
Chapter 7 - Dreams of a family
Chapter 8 - What's your name again?
Chapter 9 - Coffee
Chapter 10 - The Competition
Chapter 11 - Taping again

Chapter 2 - Gaby? - Lillys POV

1.4K 40 0
By Pixie_187

Chapter 2 - Lillys POV

I opened my eyes. There wasnt much light. My hands where still infront of my face but they seemed to not make the barricade i hoped for. I though that everything was ok and that i had no cuts, Which was odd, But i was wrong...

Shaking all over, I looked around. I noticed almost immedietly, the thick, blood trickling down the black interior of the door. It was Then i noticed in the corner of my eye the same red blood was creeping out from somewhere on my head...

Lifting my hand, I used the very tip of my small fingers to examine my head.

Pulling my fingers down my skull i stopped. Squinting and creating a painful smile, breathed out a worried screatch but it didnt last long. I Felt as if my words where snatched away from me.

Using gentle pressure, I examined the pain. Blood rested on my skin. I felt the large dip in my head from my thin eyebrow up and around to the top of my forehead; about an inch and a half long.

Stuttering my breath in and out, I removed my hand from the cut and realised that I wasn't okay.

Now i knew, i felt worse, i felt faint but, worse of all, i felt hollow. I couldn't move my head very well but i could move my hand. I looked to see Gaby. Still having stuttered breath, I muttered her name. Her head flopped to the left, I looked up a little to see the whole entire right side of the car was smashed inwards. the window had shattered onto Gaby.

Using my hand I whispered her name again, shacking her shoulder.

On the edge to shedding tears I continued my attempt to wake her.

Now at this point crying, i repetitivly shook Gaby, The movement Getting stronger and stronger while my heart got weaker and weaker. GABY! i screamed at her "Wake up, come on gaby, I know your still in there, You have to be, Come on..." Sniffing, i continued "You.... can't.... L... leave me..."

I gave up hope, It was no use, I seemed as though she had gone to a better place.

I brushed my fingertips down her cold arm and Wiped away the tears from my face.

I heard something, The cold breath of a wounded human. They breathed out "L....Lilly..." My eyes stayed firmly on Gaby. However, It wasn't her the words came from...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
910K 55.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
419K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
145K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...