Black Butler and the Modern R...

By goldenscares666

When home alone, Y/N has a strange encounter with a man claiming to be a television god, who grants her the a... More

God of the Television
Street Performance
The Queen's Butler
Performer's Permit
Cackling Coffins
Growing Suspicions
Jack the Ripper
Superiority
The Alternative I
Devilish Performance
Surprise Visitor
Damn Angels
Be Our...
Afterparty
The Return
Village of Dogs
Fun in the Sun
How to Train Your Demon Hound
Frost Fair
Cold as Ice
Dolls of Death
Knotted Up Strings
His Master, Impure
Build Him Up With... What The Hell?
Street Brawling Butlers
Evenly Matched
A Depressing Game of Old Maid
The Deer in the Black Tailcoat
Plans for the Exhibition
Arthur's Request
Crystal Palace Performance
Delicious Dishes of Curry
Kali Has Risen
A King in an Isolated Castle
Ciel, but Without Sebastian
Acceptance of Forgotten Pain
Possession of the Static Noise
In-Between the Colorbars
My Deepest Apologies
Chase Through the Reaper's Library
When Tragedy Stikes
The Funeral
The Dead Becomes the Living
Santa is a God
Transforming
Adventure in France
London Is Burning Down
JuDgMeNt DaY
Ashes To Ashes
A New Day
The Doctor Is In
The Alternative II
Congratulations!
Welcome to the Freak Show
Guess I'm a Freak
After The Show
The Caged Performer
Break Out
The Book of Spells
Stormy Night
Final Chapter: Servants
!Attention!

This Chapter's Called: Sebastian Can't Keep It In His Pants, Apparently

12.4K 532 441
By goldenscares666

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————————
___________________________________
Your POV:
___________________________________

It was a bumpy drive in the back of Undertaker's wagon, and it certainly didn't make it any easier being crammed in the middle of Ciel and Sebastian for hours during it. Perhaps, it wouldn't have been so bad if Grell wasn't practicing on top of my face. This is torture! I'm suffocating here! Who's bright idea was this?! Oh, yeah, Undertaker's... I'm going to give him a piece of my mind once we're through with this.

"Whosever elbow that is, you have ten seconds to take it away from my stomach or one of you is getting punched in the balls," I threaten in a strained whisper, and luckily the appendage was pulled away, but not without a harsh shush from Ciel in my ear.

"Be quiet, or this will have been for nothing." I groan silently and shift to get more comfortable, ending up more towards Sebastian just to add to his discomfort. I thanked Lloyd when the ride finally stopped, listening to the voices chatting outside, our driver being one of them.

     "I'm here to deliver the coffins that you ordered." Undertaker gave a light chuckle, though the other man didn't find it suspicious in any way.

     "Coffins? Are you certain, sir? I don't believe I have been informed about a delivery like that."

     "Grell, get off my face," I growl as she smashed my cheek with her shoulder, squeezing Teddy tighter to relieve my anger. Yet again, Ciel shushes me.

     "I have the order right here. My, oh, my. Where did I put it?" Several thuds of things dripping from his pockets could be heard, creating a distraction for all of us to sneak out of the wagon.

     'Finally!' I think all of us were relieved to finally be out of there, slipping out of the large coffin we were crammed into and hiding behind some bushes in front of the compound. Now that we're out, I take the opportunity to smack Grell multiple times on the arm without making the leaves rustle too much.

     "What were you trying to do, crush my skull in?" Ciel shushes me again, getting fed up with my antics, as Sebastian cupped a gloved hand over my lips to keep me quiet. I would've hit him in the head if it wouldn't have given away our position.

     "Alright, then. Perhaps you should come in after all. Your friends over there are welcome as well." All of us froze and slowly raised out of the bush with leaves in our hair, Sebastian taking his hand off me. Well, that was pointless.

     "In that case, I believe I'll take my leave of you. I've accomplished what I came here to do."

     "I understand. Thank you for all your hard work. I wish you only the best. May your soul be truly cleansed." Guided by the kindly follower, we entered onto the property with the mule pulling the wagon in tow with the coffin delivery.

     "Hey, I thought it was supposed to be difficult to get in here?" Ciel questions his butler, sounding very confused. Meanwhile, I stood at the back, stretching my arms to get rid of the aches and pains from the ride over.

     "Yes, that is what I thought as well." Just then, a few nuns crossed our path, carrying spoils from the garden in wooden baskets that were filled past the brim. They stare at us curiously before bowing with smiles on their faces to greet us, coming off as very nice people.

     "They have such perfect smiles, don't they?" Ciel comments snidely, not believing it for a second, though they seemed genuine.

     "Perhaps you should learn from them, considering that you've forgotten how to smile yourself." Sebastian smiles innocently as I give a small snort behind my hand, causing the boy's brow to twitch.

     "Don't be stupid. Those smiles were fake, and you know it." Once inside the abbey, we explore it, having a look at the alter and stained-glass depictions of angels in the windows. The ceiling was massive and structured with stone arches, while all the pews were meticulously lined up to face the front, leaving an aisle in between. The young Earl jogs up the middle of it after catching sight of a familiar symbol in one of the windows, suddenly feeling a sense of dread at the sight of it. It was the mark that branded him, the mark that pained him and fueled his vengeance. Sebastian walks up behind him to ask what was wrong when the laughter of children rounded the corner, heading our way.

     "Good evening!" They greet together once we are in their sights. It was hard to keep a smile off my face, considering this was my favorite part. It took everything in me not to crack up then and there. "Another gorgeous day today, wasn't it?"

     "Oh! Well, look! Aren't you just the cutest thing? I really don't do well with kids, though." After she spoke, the boys all ran up to Grell with smiles on their faces as I hid my stifled laughter behind a hand.

     "Hello there, unclean one! I can see every bit of your impurity!"

     "SAY WHAT?!" She screeched as I snorted and bursted out laughing, but it just got worse as they egged onto it.

     "What's wrong? Is something bothering you, unclean one? Are you not feeling well?" I was practically rolling on the floor as Grell smashed her fist atop his head for being so rude, making the little kid cry.

     "I can't breathe!" I wheezed, clutching Teddy against my stomach as I hunched over and held my head.

     "You brat! What right do you have to be calling me unclean?!"

     "Ahhhh! An unclean one touched me! We need to go and be cleansed!" Outraged, the reaper chased them out of here as a familiar nun walked in through the doorway. At the sight of her, I stopped laughing almost immediately and nearly felt tempted to roll my eyes.

     'Oh, great, now I have to witness this mess.'

    "I'm sorry about that. After a certain age, everyone is considered unclean. I see from your clothing you're a new convert? Don't worry. If you study the teachings of our leader, then you too will be cleansed."

     "What? How dare you!?" Sebastian holds his arm out in front of Ciel, holding him back.

     'Oh, Christ, here it comes.' I brace myself, in no way prepared to witness this in real life.

     "Unclean? What a bizarre thing to say. I can't believe a lady as beautiful as you is impure," he says in a low, suave voice that, honestly, made me want to gag as he approached her with long strides, cornering her against the door. After all the shit I had to sit through with this man, I felt it was within my rights to make fun of his hook-up techniques. "We really don't know anything about the religion you practice yet. Perhaps, you would be so kind as to tell us a bit more about yourself?" Flustered, the young nun turned her gaze in another direction to keep her wits, speaking meekly.

     "Yes, b- but then what are you doing here?" His hand slammed roughly against the wall, making her jump as he leaned in close to her ear.

     "There was a bug," he whispers before pulling away and blowing the body of the smashed fly off his glove with a gentle breath.

     'Smooth.' This time, I really did gag, but I turned around so no one would notice it.

    'You know, for a nun, she really let him in too easily. I mean, he just killed a bug. If that were me, I probably would've smacked him.' The thought of me even being remotely in the same position as that nun sent shivers down my spine, and suddenly, I felt icky. That was not an image I needed in my brain.

     "Now, you'll tell me everything I need to know, won't you?" The woman shook, face ablaze with a bright pink blush.

     'Sebastian is hot and all, but have some standards, honey.' Unfortunately, I knew what we'd all have to sit through next. By sundown we all relocated to the stables, the majority of us standing outside of it a great distance, while Sebastian "chatted" with the woman inside. My face was hidden in the fur of my plush bear, redder than ketchup as the moans and shouts reached this far out, wanting to curl up and die in a hole. As expected, Grell was livid, while Ciel wore a look of disgust on his face

     "I've never known him to use this approach before," he mutters, deeply unsettled. I raise my head, eyes staring dead ahead.

     "That horny ass, motherfucking butler," I grumbled, wanting to puke. "Remind me why we're outside for this?" The boy was too occupied with blocking out the moans to answer my question, not that I could blame him.

     "That's it! I'm going to put that wench on the To-Die list!" Stomping around, Grell whipped out her notebook and began scribbling that woman's name across the pages.

     "Calm down."

     "Maybe it's mating season?" I joke to ease the uncomfortable atmosphere. After what felt like way too long, we were allowed inside, though honestly, I debated staying out as the nun explained everything we needed to know. Luckily, it was over with quickly and we were able to part from her. Though, as we walked, I couldn't help making a comment to the butler beside me.

     "You're such a man-whore, Sebastian." I shake my head at him, earning a proud smirk out of him.

     "Oh my. You aren't jealous, are you?" He teases, making me choke as my face set on fire.

     "Hell no! I ain't jealous, you freak!" I shove at his shoulder roughly, though he hardly budged, chuckling to himself into his fist.

     'Damn him, and his sick humor!'

     "A demon and a nun. Sounds like the start of a bad joke," I hiss.

     "I thought it would be amusing."

     "That's the only reason you did it, didn't you?" I say, disgusted, and he neither confirmed or denied, but his smile was a tattletale. "Why am I even surprised?" Once we were in a private setting, Sebastian saw fit to discuss the information with his master.

     "If only boys are chosen for this heavenly choir, that means you're the only one of us who could get us close to this priest," he claims.

     "Rubbish!" Grell chimes, appearing before us in one of the boy's uniforms and posing. It was um... Ahem... Quite revealing. "Just look at this outfit! They'll let me into the choir for sure! Well, how do I look?"

     "Like a stripper," I say with a blank face.

    "He's making me impure!" Cries the kid she stole the outfit off of.

     "Me too, kid. Me too. I think my eyes need to be ripped from the sockets." I rub my eyes as though it would clear the image from my head, making her pout.

     "Oh, Y/N, you're so mean! What happened to the sweet girl with the little teddy bear?" The red-head whines. I frown at her. Truth is, I'm a bit on edge.

     'I feel like something really bad is about to happen. Like, even worse than what already happens.' The little hairs on my body raised with goosebumps at the sound of an angelic choir singing strange music that carried through the night, sounding eerie yet beautiful.

     "It's time for the cleansing ceremony!" The little boy exclaims joyously, while the the rest of us wore grimmer expressions on our faces.

     "I was right. Something here does smell rotten," Sebastian mutters. Unable to help myself, I give the air a dramatized sniff.

     "Maybe it's you?" I retort, only to go ignored by the demon as he pointed his glare towards a window across from us, where a figure hid behind the wall.

     "And what is it?" Inquires his master.

     "Nothing, sir. Nothing more than a rotten apple. Dead fruit from a fallen tree." The little boy guides us to the ceremony with a skip in his step. We find a pew in the back to sit and observe as everyone around us prays silently. Grell clings to Sebastian, while I sat on the very end of the bench next to Ciel, tapping my foot anxiously as that feeling overwhelmed me again. The energy in the room felt highly uncomfortable.

     "Tonight the unclean will be made pure again," states the leader as he took his place at the podium.

     'I'm starting to get sick of those words.'

     "It is time for the cleansing." Two people, a man and a woman, were undressed in front of everyone, markings painted in black upon their backs as if to brand them. I cover Ciel's eye, but he smacks my hand away almost immediately.

     "You little pervert," I tease, causing him to fluster and glare at me.

     "Shut up."

     "Shhhhhh! You're in a church, Ciel! Be respectful," I retort in a whisper-yell, smirking at him and earning an eye roll as he crossed his arms.

     "I shall read the Doomsday Books of these impure, lost children. First, Jill Peasant, the second child of a farmer. She conceived a child in sin at fifteen. Then, we have Thomas Atkins. He has committed no evil deeds per-say, but he has spent his life meaninglessly, and that is a grave sin to us."

     'Damn. That's all kinds of messed up.' The man and woman broke out into a fit of screams as a dark miasma clouded their bare bodies, curling up in pain as a golden light shined into the abbey from the center window despite it being night. It was then the stain glass depicted images of their lives as if it were a movie.

     "What is happening?"

     "Snuff out the unclean and the unwanted and the unnecessary. Snuff them out! All of them!" The window shatters, and Ciel's eye widens as the screaming grew more shrill. All went silent as the blackness went away and the window lost it's heavenly glow, returning it's image to that of an angel. "And now, despite what they have done, these people are no longer unclean. Our brother and our sister, now as pure as snow!" As the people praise their leader, Ciel continues to stare forward, glaring with deep hatred at the robed figure. Concerned, I set an arm on his shoulder, placing a hand on his head. His hair was silky and soft, as if freshly cleaned. He didn't react right away, still staring as the sinners were covered with robes and lead off stage.

     "You okay, little man?" Scoffing, he pushes my hand away.

     "I'm fine."

But he wasn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 953 47
The third book in the series The Queen's Lion. The Queen's Lion and The Queen's Lion: Disciplined can be found on my page and are needed to understan...
2.8K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
89.6K 4K 37
Y/N was normal, and so was her life. She didn't have dead, rich abusive parents or any magical powers of any sort, and she wasn't secretly the 'chose...
195K 5.9K 27
[COMPLETED] -- (05/03/20) Ok let's get it!! I switched up the story a bit So your (Y/n), yes that fine specimen I see you, and you live with the pare...