Pleasing the Heartless Alpha...

xbookgirlx15

"No!" I say softy, choking back tears that were threatening to pour out. "It just can't be!" I say with my h... Еще

Intro;
1. Prologue -Nora Faith
2.Prologue -Alpha Damon
3. The Start...
4. The Meeting...
5. The Truth...
6. The Proposal...
7. Here Comes the Bride...
8. The Offering...
9. His Victory...
10. The Farewells...
11. The Perfect Illusions...
12. The Collisions...
13. The First Appearance...
14. The Lost Luna...
15. Wedding Flashback...
16. Wedding Duties...
17. The Crest...
18. The Home...
19. The Stairway...
20. The Last Farewell...
21. The Alpha...
22. The Dealthy Silence...
23. The Trip Home...
24. The Trip to Hell...
25. The Christmas Sprirt...
26. The Unexpected Guest...
27. The Attack...
28. The First Page...
29. The Fight...
31. The Cruelty Of The Alpha...
32. The Third Entry...
33. The Luna and the Rogue...
34. The Waken and Riven...
35. At The Strike of Midnight...
36. The Truth Behind the City Lights...
37. If It Was Meant To Be...
38. The Deliberate Move...
39. The CommonWealth Games...
40. The Wander, the Broken, the Helpless and Pawn
41. The Skeletons of Not So Long Ago...
42. The Final Pages...
43. The Promise...
44. The Coming to Truth...
45. The Heart Knows What It Wants...
46. The Morning Sun...
47. The Complications...
48. The Late Guests...
49. Beneath Every Lie is an Excuse...
50. The Heat of Night...
51. The Glorious Dawn...
52. The Distraught...
53. The Leaving and Coming...
54. The Awakening to Something...
55. The Heavy Nightfall...
56. The Changes...
57. The Morning News...
58. The Rainbow to his Rain...
59. The Evening Of...
~Note~
60. The Villa We Shall...
61. The Night to Relish...
62. The Bartering Risks...
63. The Night Goes on...
64. The Sadness...
65. The Fear...
66. The Night Rather Then Day...
67. The Growing Pain...
68. The Beginning to an End...
69. //Epilogue// A New Entry...
llYou Are Most Welcome Alphall
~*Alpha Royale*~
70. //Epilogue 2//
//Regina Luna //
71. //Alternative Epilogue//

30. The Bad Liar...

17.6K 552 80
xbookgirlx15

Damon's POV;

Our Mate sure can throw a kick, Dylan tells me for the forth time.

Id like to see her throw a kick like that in the bed to be impressed, frankly speaking, I replied, walking down the last few steps hurriedly.

"Damon." A voice calls from behind. I twirl around to see Jace sprinting towards me in nothing more than his sweats with a deep frown of concern. "What?"

"It's Nora. her eyes-"

"Yeah I know, I know." I wave away tiredly, "It's a Mate thing. Don't ask for the details just yet. You're better off without them."

"So you're saying she can use your power whenever she wishes against our own Warriors!" He shouts.

"No, I never said that," I defend strongly. "How stupid do you take me for? Yes she can use it whenever but that doesn't mean I'll allow it. Yes I admit for today I gave her permission but regardless, I won't be so charitable in the future, I assure you. I just allowed her to test the waters today, think of it like that." I wink, tapping his shoulder.

I was over a meter away when he added from behind. "She broke Stephanie's nose."

"Like I said, she's testing the waters for now!"
.....

June that was-

The most, best thing I've ever done to anyone since the Hannah Millar incident! June filled in for herself.

I thought we agreed on never bringing that up. I sigh, straighten my knees a bit further apart more. I've been holding the plank for alittle over 4 minutes and 40 seconds. Make that 41.

Okay fine, but you have to agree it wasn't as good as the time when we threw Zayn a surprise party, with inflated dick shaped balloons, she giggled.

I though we, also, agreed on never bring that up again too! I exclaim louder, with her rolling her eyes harder.

"Fives minutes are up." I look up, just to be blinded by the sunlight. It takes awhile for my vision to clear up but when it does, on cue, my elbows give in from under.

Damon -bare chested with his sweats hanging just as dangerously low on his hips like Zayn would have kept, was standing before my eyes with a sun creating an ominous halo of light around his body.

June cat calls mentally, growling at the end more. His hair was dripping, maybe from a shower that made his scent more vivid and stronger. I didn't know about Xavier, but Damon sure looked like the sex god to me. Especially with that burning ring tattoo on his wrist.

"Um, yeahh. It is," I stumble, trying not to make it obvious I was just staring shamelessly just a second ago. Grabbing my phone and rushing to turn the alarm off, I internally start cursing. Why didn't I hear it!

"I saw you kick that ball at Stephanie," he crossed his bulging arms.

Your fault. I accuse, but June was to busy mindlessly eye raping to care. "Look. If you didn't se-"

"I'm not blaming you for teaching her a lesson," he remarks, cocking his head. "You're the Luna. You can teach them for sure no doubt but not when I'm around with you."

Not when I'm around my ass. "What do you mean not when you're around? If you're the Alpha, I'm the Luna. I'm your equal." His eyes darken at the last line with his face creasing into a frown. I start untangling my headphones before I start my jog, far, far away from him.

"Im the Alpha and you're the Luna. You're not my equal. You never could be. You're a girl," he retorts.

"Because I'm a girl!" I laugh hysterically. "If I'm a girl then you're a sexist arrogant bastard, who wasn't risen to the proper Alpha-leading expectations." I shot back, feeling my head starting to get a bit heated from the situation and sun above, but more likely from the situation.

I twirled around, ready for my jog when my body was pressed from behind into the pillars of the pull up cage. I gasp loudly from the pressure building up, not only inside me but on my waist by the set of digging claws.

"Ill show you proper Alpha ethics." He growls by my ear. "Apologise."

"Sorry not sorry," June hisses from my mouth. He grabs a fistful of my hair from behind. Squeezing my eyes thinking it all go away like a nightmare, I reopen when I feel a hand snake up my waist towards my chest.

My backside starts burning up under his touch as if a match were lit against my skin. I was inches away from releasing a moan, muffled in the back of my throat. Praying he'd stop, he eventually does the second his hand was just under my right breast. I linger in the ghost presence of his hand over my body, trying to get my heart rate back to a steady pace.

"My Alpha, Kaden wished-" "Tell him, Ill deal with it later," Damon orders to whoever it was. "As you desire," The person bows and leaves as I turn around to face Damon. His lustful black eyes flickered with a burning fire, sparked in each pupil.

The second Damon catches me looking, he turns the other way. "What happened to showing me your proper Alpha ethics?"

The words coming rushing my mouth faster than I could comprehend. June. I beg you. For once, please for the love of god, shut the hell-

Damon, unknowingly of the internal war I was facing, stands proudly in front of me with his arms once again crossed. "Still want too?" He asks, the muscle straining in his arm making me feverish.

June, you'll regret this-

"What if place a bet? You can show me your proper Alpha ethics and I can prove to you I can be your equal if I want," June seduced with a wink, using my mouth as if it were her own property. His smirks hits the high point, the color of gold flushing his eyes.

Listen up. Firstly, he approached us and now he's turning away, so we have to keep him here and secondly, I dont know why but Im getting his odd feeling he's resisting. She confesses.

How so? I ask.

I dont know, but Dylan - his wolf, Ive tried talking to him, but Damon keeps him blocked and locked up. I cant talk to him and I need to know why!

"What does the winner get?" He walks up to the point where his chest was near pressing against mine.

"Anything they please from the other, and, they have to give in willingly," June plasters her grin on my face. Our noses were inches apart, the sound of his breathing come heavy from within.

Oh my god. We're so going to regret this.

Oh shush with the whining already! We haven't even started and you've began your list of complains, June scolds.

Within his pupils, I find myself staring at a reflection of my own eyes. A gasp slips from my mouth as I see them pulsing a ring of bright golden around my nature brown eyes like the people had remarked. Damon's eyes also eventually evolved into the same golden colour as me.

"Don't be surprised," he says abruptly, stepping back. "They were suppose to be golden from the moment I marked you. It's a sign of your superiority within the Pack as Luna, but don't be so thrilled just yet.

"As Alpha, your Mate, I won't always grant that superiority to you. Yes, I admit, I allowed you to use my strength today in your match against Stephanie but it won't be happening anytime again soon." He explained thoroughly, unwavering his piercing golden eyes from anywhere but mine.

"Dont worry. I have no intention of taking your so valuable, little glory from you and besides. Im not a cheater." I wrap my headphones and tug them securely into my hidden leg pocket. As I was leaning over, I saw Damon's eyes flicker in even more lust as the sight of my cleavage. Even with his golden rimmed eyes, the lust seemed to overpower his vision.

June erupts a growl, forcing his eyes to dart back to my face. "Aren't you going to begin?"

"What do I do?" He scowls.

Oh boy, time for some Alpha 101, June face palms herself.

"I have to prove Im your equal right? Well, since Im new and have no clue about office paperwork, we'll see if Im your equal in the field instead. All, you have to do is your normal everyday workout and we'll see if I can handle it." June does the explaining with less sarcasm than I antipacted - which was probably a good thing in a situation like this.

Without another word, Damon leaps into a sprint towards the outer edge of the track. I -just as he did- sprint towards the track and enter into the next lane to his.

Start a convo with him!

This isn't a date June, where I can just ask, 'how was your day?' and expect an reasonable answer in return.

You truly are hopeless without me, She sighs.

Being to tangled up with June's useless bickering about how' Im a lost cause,' I nearly forget the situation in hand. Damon was over a hands distance away when I snapped out of my mind. I gain momentum, finally reaching up to him at the end. "Tired already?" he sneers.

"Not even close," I reply. It was going to be our 40th lap and my legs were so going to hate me for this. Damon jogs out of the track, and back into the grassy area. He starts a rep of push-ups with 1 minute plank following after about every 50 reps.

Start one now!

Can you shut up and leave me and my cramping stomach alone to suffer already!

"Give up?" he wheezes after about 20 simultaneously times of each rep. His body was perfectly arched into the perfect plank position, with beads of sweat drizzling down his curved neck.

"Not entirely," I exhale, trying to focus on nothing but my breathing. Resting my head on my fist, I didnt know if it was my body, already being way past the exhaustion point or, if it was me starting to get lazy, but either way, I was starting to feel my joints and muscles threatening to give in.

Damon soon hops upright and sprints towards the jump ropes while I drag my ass up in a slower and less enthusiastic pace than him, and jog over. Shockingly, he goes for the simple single stranded, braided rope -the exact ones I used back home- when there others, more expensive and complex versions of the same thing just laying around.

I eventually give with the mindless thinking and also grab one from the pile. Starting light, I work up to fast, unlike Damon, who began once rapidly and kept the steady pace continuously. "Why did you go for the simple rope version of a jump rope?"

"Why-are-you-asking?" He was so focused, his words came in broken segments.

"There were more complex versions available but yet you chose that one?"

"Is-this-Nora-asking-or-June?"

A deep blush appears from June's side, as he mentions her name.  "How'd..?"

"Your-eyes-dont-only-turn-golden-when-you-use-my-strength. They-also-turn-when-your wolf-takes-over," He explains, avoiding my puzzling gaze.

Awwwwww, June covers her mouth.

What now!?

He said your name for the first time you dumbass, and you're asking me whats the big deal!

I think deeply about it. I could've sworn he said our name before-

Nope, na-da. This was the first! She exclaims like a new found mother who heard her child say her name for the first time.

Damon soon tosses the rope aside and starts a brisk walk towards the same pull cage, he had compressed me against. Learning my lesson from the last time, I keep myself a pretty good distance away.

"Like I told you before, I won't bite just yet. Dont you trust me?" He chuckles, when he catches me staring from behind. Damn his wretched mood swings.

"Oh of course, Ill trust you. The one who had me thrown off a rooftop." I sneer, crossing my arms and twisting my eyes away.

"Besides your sarcasm, I see you have a habit of bringing up the obvious. Yes, I had you thrown off one. What will you ever do?" He teases, turning his head towards me. His eyes again were shining a bright golden like before.

His wolf controlling him today. No wonder hes in such a light mood today, I inform June -who nearly leaps at the mention of Damon's wolf.

"D-Dylan?" June stammers, fighting for authority.

His eyes widen at the mention of Dylan, his golden rimmed eyes turning back into swirling black pits of coals in a heartbeat. He turns away, hardening his once relaxed calm demeanor.

And we've just lost him, I comment, making June actually cry louder.

He leaps before grabbing the bar with both hands and begins doing pull ups without a moment to spare. "Give up?" he exhaled, staring at me from above. This bar was risen triple the size of himself.

"Not just yet," I whisper, jumping upwards to grab the the same height bar next to his. Being the Alpha's daughter didn't just give me extra energy than the others but also extra reflexes.

Remembering to breathe in and out, I join in on Damon's pace. I admit, I have noodle arms but June had somehow found a way to boast my strength from behind -without Damon's aids.

When he catches me following his pace, his eyes perk up in my direction. From what, I knew -from his eyes- but I tried to make it seem as if I didn't care. He could stare all he likes.

Diverting my sharp glaze at his to see if he was still looking, I find some calmness in his features. His charming hair was matted to the side with sweat, and beats of sweat drizzling down his chiseled chest to his torso -where they were flickered off with the movement of his body.

Our eyes lock in a strange manner like a trance of some sort, making me question his intention if I lost this bet. We were both just risen above the bar when a sharp pain strikes my torso, making me go crashing into the grass, my back first. I even hear a bone or two crack.

"Hey, hey stay awake," a sharp male voice orders me while rising my wobbly head onto their lap. The sparks eventually identify the solid black figure leaning over me as Damon. "Jace! Antonio!"

Another figure appears as I hear whispering from around. My eyes remain blinded by the light, so seeing the crowd gathered wasn't an option. "It's her spine. She's broken at least 3 of her vertebrates. Healing could take months if we don't start her wolf healing now."

"So WHAT DO WE DO!" Damon yells.

"MOVE BACK EVERYONE, NOW!" Another male voice -probably Hunter's by the sound of it.

"We can induce her healing by inflicting a bit more pain. The pain will kick start her healing process." Antonio mutters, planting both his hand on each side of my neck, just under each ear.

"Fabulous. So we're going to give her more pain to reduce the other pain. Great, just great," Damon adjusts my head, making me gasp from the hollowness within my neck.

"Not us. You," Antonio instructed. "You're her Mate. You can only kick start the healing."

I hear more complaining but my ears refuse to listen, the buzzing noise by my ears swallowing my senses. The ground shifted, leaving with the sensation I was floating in mid air. It wasn't long before a sharp pain erupts in my thigh making me nearly scream to the point I was deaf.

The ground reappears under and I awake, panting heavily for air in Damon's arms. His claws were more than half way buried in my right thigh with blood seeping from beneath. I fall back whimpering in pain as Damon yanks his claws out.

My skin knits back instantly the second he recoils but that does nothing to ease the pain I was feeling. The second my breathing returns to normal he grabs me from under, carrying me bridal style to what looked like another SUV on standby.

At least it wasn't an ambulance, June gave a weak laugh.

Shut up. Just shut up. I just had a near death experience if you didn't see and you're here busy cracking jokes in front of me?!

Okay, jeez women. Calm your tits, she replies before prancing off into her imaginative wonderland.

As much I hated to admit, I found a relieving ease in being in Damon's arms. I just really loved the way our bodies, just molded into place like newly found puzzle pieces. The way the crook of his neck seemed to be designed specifically for me to rest my head on. The way his neck was shaped perfectly for me wrap my petite arms around.

Another figure opens the passenger door for us while Damon gently settles me into my seat. Slamming the door beside me, he rushes to other side and takes the drivers seat.

"Why are you driving?" I whisper. My voice was just as dead as my energy at this point.

"If you're asking if I'm in the condition to be driving, then yes I am," he said, leading our car speeding out the gates.

"I didn't escape death back here just to die in a car with you," I reply, wincing as I adjust the posture of my neck.

"Don't do that," he commands with his eyes glued to the road. "It's still in between the healing process."

"So, you're a certified medical practitioner now? Good to know," I roll my eyes away, rubbing my tender neck with great caution like prescribed by Dr. Damon here. I just wanted to be away from him, was that too much to ask for?

"Antonio was on training luckily when you suffered your injury," he held the steering wheel with his biting grip. "It's nothing much. Bed rest for a few hours and you'll live."

"Thanks. Good to know I won't be dying anytime soon," I crack my neck, making me gasp louder than expected.

"I said not, to do that," he chided through gritted teeth, steering the car into the driveway.

Damon kills the engine while muttering what seemed to be curses in Italian before rushing to my to my side to open the door and to pick me up once more.

"Why are you cursing Stephanie now?" I rise my eyebrow. He gives me along blank, questioning look in return. We enter and were headed towards the kitchen rather than the bedroom, so I was pretty relieved. "I learned some bits."

"You asked why? Maybe she was the one to kick the soccer ball at you for revenge and that's why I'm cursing so much." he remarked, placing me into one of the chairs at the dinner table.

I pull my arms away from his neck, bringing the into my lap. That's when I notice my shoes missing and a thick white bandaging on my ankle. "Don't use your leg either. You sprained that too."

Groaning and throwing my head back, I say, "What have I not fucked up in there past few days?"

He cocks his head, crossing his hands. "Now since when did you start swearing?"

"Ummm, since the day Ive met and married you," I shrug with my sore shoulders, trying to mask the pain on my face. I needed my bed. "You're a bad influence."

"You still lost the bet by the way." Damon says, stealing glances at my aching shoulders but changing his direction whenever I caught him staring. Leaning against the the wall, he stares out the glass doors to the back lawn. "You still owe me whatever I want."

Sighing tiredly, I try messaging my stiff shoulder. "What do you want?" I ask.

"Not now. Ill let you know when," He tries to avoid my eyes I look at him. As my hopes, I drop my sight growing tired of trying to get his attention. He wasn't ever going to change.

"Here. Let me." He offers miraculous, pushing off the walk and walking over to kneel before me, taking my hand away from the area.

Damon brushes my hair away with his hand and slips his hand under my back section of my bra and the second his hand ran over that specific spot, I moaned from relief I got. It was like someone had gotten one of those giant eraser and erased the pain completely from its existence. My eyes squeeze shut by the pleasure of his rub. I just wanted him to keep touching me.

It wasn't long before he cleared his throat, and withdrew his hand. "I need to make a phone call."

He was already dashing out the door before I could open my eyes.

Good job princess, June slow claps while I try to think of the pain -which had become a bearable dull ache. I try rising with the help of table, but manage to make no more than 5 steps before colliding into the wall, panting heavier than before.

I was to ahead out the threshold, when a loud ringtone made me flinch and head back to the table. While scanning my eyes to find the source, I end up stubbing my toe on the leg of the dinner table unknowingly. The tone dies shortly after but starts up again.

Cursing, I grab the phone from behind the vase. "Hello?"

"Damon?" The male voice asks.

"No. Nora, his Mate." I reply, walking out the door with the help of the walls. "Whose this?"

"Seriously, forgot me already?" The voice leers.

"Will you tell me already?" I ask flatly.

"Kaden." He sighs, "Just when I thought we had a connection."

I roll my eyes with a heavy incoming sigh. "What do you want?"

"This is Damon's phone you know, so obviously I want to talk to him rather than you."

"Glad to know the feelings are mutual. Im searching for him, hold up." I holler, looking over into the parlour to see if he was here.

Mate scent. For the love of god, use your Mate scent, June cries.

Alright woman. Now you calm your tits.

Your tits are my tits too, you know. She vanishes without a trace, leaving me again.

Following her advice, I allow my nose to track Damon's location rather than my sight. Turns out he was in the study, on the second floor at the end of the hallway. When I approach the door, my first reaction was to the knock -as taught growing up but then again, I realise this was just as much of my house as his, so here was no real need.

Fortunately, the door was already creaked open, so I just push it aside even more to get a good picture of inside which results with my mouth being left hanging.

Tears stung once again my eyes, as a rush of mixed emotions came to my face. I flip around, so my back was slumming against the wall when I covered my mouth, taking a deep breathe with tear stained eyes.

"Hey Nora!! Still alive?" Kaden calls out aloud from the other side.

Wiping my eyes tenderly with the tips of my fingers, I inhale. "Sorry but your most beloved Alpha's a bit busy cheating on me to care right now, so please, try again later."

"Nor-" I dash down the hall, weeping with my hands buried in my face. I had ditched the phone behind, not wanting to hear Kaden's false assurance, especially from Damon's phone. His words were just as fake as Damon's actions.

Shoving the door, I run into an extra bedroom and begin breaking the items around to take my anger out. I start with the crashing of an antique looking lamp, tossing it in the direction of the window breaking the window in the process, following along some ripping of books before tossing them at the door. I couldn't care any less about this useless stuff.

Grabbing the closest pillow, I rip it to shreds with the feathers soaring in every direction, as I collapse helplessly onto the ground with hot tears escalating down my face and not caring of how loud I might have been. The images of Stephanie straddling Damon, in his chair with her legs on either side of him while her fine arms whipped around his neck and entangled within his hair, poisoned my mind, refusing to leave my memory.

But I cried harder when I recalled the sight of Damon, and his arms holding in her place as he shoved his tongue into hers. He was seeking pleasure from another women in the same house where his mate, currently was and I was so stupid to think, he actually cared for once.

I might have been good as dead to him, for all he cared.
.....

Hey Owls,

What I really like about this chapter, is how it shows how naive Nora is and how her mate, Damon, is the opposite in very opposing way and how their relationship contrast with each other's personality. I know its very, very cliche but you cant blame me for being a girl with wild thoughts.

  You guys might hate me for this, but I feel Stephanie's cruel character helps Nora's simple character so much, and I hope you guys see it or visualize it as well. Since Im the author, Ill see that easily but I hope you guys too.

Ps. Going to Toronto next week, and Im so excited to do some zip lining!

Pss. Thank you so, so much for the 40K Views and 1.7K Votes. It swells my heart to know there are people out here reading my work!❤️

The Author;

xbookgirlx15

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

He's My Mate Red Assassin

Про оборотней

23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
Thaddeus Emilie

Про оборотней

11.4M 333K 34
H e w a s r u t h l e s s S h e w a s s a s s y H e w a s c r u e l S h e w a s s w e e t H e w a s f e a r ed S h e w a s l o v e d. ...
The Alpha's Summit Haven Stiel

Про оборотней

7.2K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
Hiding from my Mate (COMPLETED) Lou

Любовные романы

1.2M 33.5K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...