Another Time

By Neo_Umbrella_Queen

Eruri love story | Levi looses the love and trust in the man he loved,But Erwin wants him to return to what h... More

Are you sure?
The Asian Titan
I do have a heart
Kenny Ackerman The Ripper
Who is the weakest piece on the chess board?
The wilted rose
I can be replaced
Why do you treat me this way?
Is this what you really wish?
I know....

He who can deal with abnormal

115 5 0
By Neo_Umbrella_Queen

Everyone was on their horses rushing through the abandoned streets and then to the fields.

Moblit began to hear buildings topleing over.

Erwin was just looking forward,with his eyes half open.
But he wasn't sleepy.

As they reached the field.
Moblit took notice of a large arm
appearing.

"Commander Hanji!They're coming!",He shouted.

Erwin heard Moblit as he looked back seeing more coming out of the forest.

"Shit they're everywhere!",Mike said,"I wonder how many of them are there!"

Hanji heard what Mike said,She wondered if he meant the hordes or the actual number of them.It seems like that it would take a lot of years to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Antoni was getting angry with Erwin.

"Goddamnit!When is that dumbass going to give us orders to fight!",Antoni asked in anger.

"Antoni.You must be patient.Being in a rush will get you killed.",A woman's voice said.

"Ah well,If you say so Alexandria,But I'm not letting you get killed.",He replied.

Alexandria was happy that she was able to calm Antoni down,Because he was always getting angry for reason at all.

A ginger headed woman could hear him them close by.
She wondered what Antoni was really like.

Many hordes of titans kept appearing.

"Commander!There's already a lot of titans out on the field!",Mikasa shouted as she was aware of how many titans were chasing after him.

Erwin felt a lump in his throat.
Sweat was going down his face.

He began remembering when he was only Section Commander.
He felt ashamed of how his relationship was with Levi when they first met.
He was never smiling.He never laughed.
And Erwin wondered if Levi had health issues,But...
He knew it couldn't be health issues.
It had to be more than that of why Levi never smiled.
He never knew what Levi' s surname was.

Armin,Mikasa and Eren had their heads turned watching many soldiers get grabbed off and fall off their horses.
Eren didn't like it all.
His pupils kept fixed on seeing one man and woman after another get killed.
It reminded him too much of his mother being swallowed.

Erwin still didn't give the order for everyone to fight.

He kept remembering those days that Levi was being clingy towards him.

He didn't understand why he was like that.
He did resist it at first,But soon after he began to let him in and get to know him better other than just knowing he was once a thug.
But he began to understand what he believed what Levi was going through so he let him be clingy towards him.

Even when Levi joined the Survey Corps,Erwin always let him sleep with him after and ever since Isabel and Farlan were killed.
He didn't know what caused Levi to become that way.
But he decided that he was going to have to live with it.
And he wondered why Eren kept telling him that Levi was always having an unpleasant look on his face.
And he wondered if it was because Eren had to be kept under Levi' s supervision.
Erwin figured that Levi didn't take a liking to teenager because they still were developing.
And it seemed that Mikasa was the one of Eren' s little gang that was maturing faster.
After Levi was gone,Eren told Erwin that Levi was really always talking about him.

Erwin began hearing Levi's voice in his head when he was chasing after him.

"Erwin!!!",He heard Levi's voice shouting his name over and over calling him.

Erwin opened his icy blue eyes knowing he wasn't paying attention to what was happening not giving everyone an order to fight the hordes of titans.
He felt that Levi was trying save him from being swallowed.

"All units!Attack with all you've got!",He commanded.

"Goddamn!It's about damn time you dumbass!",Antoni said.

Alexandria's green eyes filled with tears,She was now afraid Antoni was going to die.

Everyone went off fighting the titans after they were chased into another abandoned city.

Erwin kept riding forward as he watched as many risk their lives to take back Wall Maria.

Erwin didn't realize there was an abnormal right in front of him until he fell off his horse and landed on his back.
He thought his spine was going to snap because he fell on dirt and it made his cloak dirty.
He began hearing a long silence.But why was it so quiet?
Wasn't there hordes of titans in the area?
Why was it so quiet?

Erwin noticed the abnormal right in front of him.

His icy blue eyes stared up at the titan' s hideous appearance.

Erwin picked up one of his swords and picked himself back up after his spine almost snapped.

A small lock of his golden hair fell out of place.

The titan began to run towards him and he fired an anchor to carry him away from the titan.
The titan continued to chase after him  as he kept trying to get away from it to avoid death.

Sasha,Connie,Marco,Jean,Reiner,
Bertholdt,Armin,Eren,Mikasa and many others were standing on roof tops.

Ramesey was in awe.
Miriam was standing behind him.

"Who could've taken them out that quickly?",Miriam asked.

"There is a he who can deal with an abnormal.",Kenny said."And even another whom this he taught him to keep looking forward instead of being depressed from abandonment."

As the smoke cleared from the titans' bodies vaporizing and leaving behind their enormous skeletons.
A man appeared blowing the vaporizing blood on his blades.

"I've heard of that woman",He said.

"Isn't that Grigori Holden?",Mikasa asked Kenny.

"Of course Lady Death.",Kenny asked.

Mikasa wondered why Kenny nicknamed her that.

Kenny noticed Mikasa was about to ask him a question.

"In case you were wondering why I called you that,It's because you were said to be the best soldier of your generation.",Kenny said,"And I thought you needed a better nickname."

Mikasa just kept quiet after recieving an answer even though she never asked one.

Erwin's back hit a barrel simply breaking it.

"My.Does this Survey Corps have such a clumsy Commander to follow.",Holden answered,"What a pity."

Erwin heard Holden' s words and tried to deny the ugly embarrassing truth.

The abnormal kept running searching for the golden blonde haired man.

"Mikasa,Just watch this other one.",Kenny said."You've seen him before."

Mikasa began to wonder what Kenny was talking about.

A soldier wearing his hood of his cloak came flying pulling both of his swords and flying and throwing an anchor onto the nape and began rotating.As he got closer and closer to the nape and mercilessly sliced the nape off and stood onto it's body until it fell.

He hoped off after it and his hood fell off.

Erwin noticed the soldier looked strongly familiar.
That height,Undercut haircut and even the way he fights.

Was Levi alive the whole time?
No.He hasn't heard his voice yet.
And he has a different look in his eyes.
And he even had Levi's eyes.

Erwin didn't say anything but watch the soldier that resembled the man he loved and trusted as he walked over to Holden.

"Come on,Let's go.",Holden said to him as he threw both anchors taking off and disappearing off into the city to take out any titan that was still in the city.

The soldier that resembled Levi began to take off chasing after Holden to help him fight off the titans.

"I see now.",Mikasa said to Kenny.
"The two you have spoke of."

Erwin now felt like a big idiot.
Why didn't he kill the titan himself when he fully able to?
What is this feeling?
Was he now a bad leader now?
Holden called him "Clumsy" for falling and breaking a wooden barrel.
And he was sure the metal that bent tore a small part of his cloak.
Why was he like this.
Now that Holden called him clumsy,The soldiers were now going to wonder why Erwin was not being himself.

Note:
Grigori comes from Grigori Rasputin.
And before the Russian Revolution,Rasputin had manipulation over the Romanov family.
Could Holden be manipulating the Ackermans?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.7K 50
(COMPLETED) Erwin and Levi try to survive the zombie apocalypse. Together. Warnings for smut, feels, angst, and gore.
14.8K 381 16
Given a second chance at life in a modern world without Titans, Levi Ackerman is determined to leave his traumatic past life behind. Even so, he has...
9K 287 38
This is an erwinXreader story There will be little smut and other mature stuff so be aware😁 Don't let the humor in this story fool you. I love suppo...
10.1K 606 17
Eren Jaeger and Levi both like each other, but are having trouble expressing how they feel towards each other. With some assistance they try very har...