Golden Eyes

By Kimberlyn25

Alice is just a normal girl. Except for the fact that she's a Chrangel. Not only that, but she's the odd one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

6.5K 360 61
By Kimberlyn25

Alice's p.o.v.

We are farther up the mountain and we are all out if breath.

"Guy.?" Ryan says with a smirk but kinda sounds like a question, " don't we have all the pieces of the gem!"

"Omg let's put it together," Kelsey says " hashtag can't wait to see what it is."

We all get our gems that we collected for passing our tests to figure out our powers.

So as it turns out we figured out an extent of our powers.

Kelsey can control plants and can fly.

Ryan can control water and storms related to water.

Trevor can shapeshift into any animal he wants and control them.

And I, I can control water,fire,plant,ice, and air, oh! I can also read minds found out at breakfast! Apparently they all hated burnt fish I cooked!

We grab the crystal like gems oddly shaped and tried to fit the pieces together.

After like half an hour we finally figured out that it was... A Map!

A very oddly shaped map.

It had the mountains where we were and it hap a dotted line signaling a path that led to what looks like a gigantic version of our gems flooded with power.

????? P.o.v

"Dammit!" I scream, "those monster couldn't kill them, you see"

I turn to my minion he shudders under my menacing glare.

"Well" I say taking a deep breath," now they have all the gems my people were guarding and now they'll know the location of the central gem! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!"

My minion quickly shakes his head.

"It means they'll com here and destroy it!, wait if they'll come here I can finish them off my self!" I smirk and dash off to my ride and am quickly make my way to the central power gem.

"Let's see if you can defeat me Alice!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 47 25
I am Olivia-Jolie, I am no ordinary girl. I am the girl who will look odd and be judged by others. People do this because of who I am and what I look...
1.9K 143 26
"Once apon a time a young man with jade green eyes finally saved 100 zuses to get into The Circle. He and his family aren't rich. His name is Qen. He...
67 0 16
Lucy, a normal Christian Girl was on her way to her house. She ran into a person that she met on her way. Suddenly, trouble happens down the street a...
14.4K 447 16
Crystal Mathews... Your average teenage girl! Or so she thought... Crystal is informed she had powers beyond her beliefs, after taking a fancy to Ash...