Secrets Behind These Walls, A...

נכתב על ידי ShipMau317

The girl wasn't crazy, the asylum made her insane. She was put there as a three year old. The doctor lied to... עוד

The Tests
Two Years...
Freedom!
The Pack
Whisp, Dead?
Another Arson?
Leaving the Pack
Another Group of Subjects.
Faked Capture.
The Doc Is In
The Maze
Double the Dandy!
A Home, Finally.
Her Name
Jessica Aphmau
Temporarily Inactive
Rolby Gaming has joined the game.
A Day In The Life Of Jess
Anarchy
See You Next Asylum!
Hatred
We Don't Want To Hurt You!
The Colosseum

A Rude Awakening

600 21 5
נכתב על ידי ShipMau317

       Jess Pov.

       I wake up due to the doctor hovering above me. I can't see clearly, it's a blur. He's prodding my forehead, and it hurts like hell! I slap him straight in the face. "Would you stick your fingers in a bullet wound?! At the patients expense?! Learn to do your job right! You're not even wearing gloves!" He rubs his red cheek. 

       "Child, its always at your expense." I recognize the voice, Doc! I hyperventilate when I realize where I am. This is an asylum sickbed! I've been moved! 

        "Where are they?! Where are my friends?!" I ask frantically.

        "Always thinking of them. They gave you up, Whisp." 

        "Wh-What?! No! They'd never!" I tear up, knowing Doc has never lied to me unless we're testing. They couldn't have! "What'd you do to them?!" 

        "All it took was the maze. I ran them all through it once, then threatened to do it again. They sold you out for their freedom. Now we've got all the time in the world to test." I hear my heart rate monitor speed up drastically. I know it gives me away, but I try to stay strong anyways.

        "Jess, my name is Jess!" He raises his eyebrows.

        "Not here. Here, you're our Whisp of a person, a shell of one. Also, Ross cracked first. Just thought you should know." He opens the door, and I hear a click as it locks behind him. I sit there, contemplating escape. I can't believe that they sold me out! He must be lying! I don't blame Ross, he's timid, not really one to live through the maze the second time. I punch the heart monitor, breaking it. The beeping was annoying, and I needed to vent. Vent. Vent! The vents! I scan the room, finding a large grate. Yes! But, this is so obvious! This can't be that simple. I shuffle over to the vent, ignoring the pain. Locked, goddess damn it! There's a click sound, the gas is pouring into the chamber. I welcome it, maybe I'll sleep okay.

       Jin Pov.

        I can't believe we cracked. Jess will hate us! I hate myself! I jump into the lake, hoping it'll help me think. I need to save her. How? Goddess, what've we done?!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

603 6 22
In 1931, a seventeen year old troubled girl was sent to an insane asylum. Only being there a month, three guards took her into a small room, raped he...
77K 2.7K 21
BOOK ONE In which two crazies fall in love in an asylum.
26.2K 1K 19
She was a normal girl, as normal as she could get, working her way around her biggest problems. Emotions during high school, trying not to fling hers...
91 5 16
A 15 year old girl is taken to an asylum after being figured out about her abnormalities. She can speak to her other ego who seems to be in the room...