Falling For My Boss

Von EricaLanier

Harmony Becks gets a job at McCarthy Enterprises. Her boss ,Mr. McCarthy, is a rude, arrogant , snobby man. H... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

3.2K 220 6
Von EricaLanier

Me and Zyland stared at each other for a while.

"Well who is this pretty lady?" Mr.Holt asked while grabbing my hand.

"This is my personal assistant."

"Well she is beautiful " He said looking at me with a perverted smile. I let my hand loose.

"Uh umm." Zyland cleared his throat.

"My apologies. Let us introduce ourselves ." His father said. "What's your name sweetie?"

"My name is Harmony Becks" I said with a smile.

"Harmony Becks. Well that's a beautiful name. Ms. Becks I am the CEO of Holt industries. This is my son over here. His name is Zyland Holt."

"Ohh really? Well nice to meet you Zyland." I said with a smile. I was holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Well it's a pleasure meeting you too.... Harmony." He shook my hand and once again kissed it. Welp there goes my blush again.

"Zyland this is my boss here Mr.Mc-" He cut me off

"I can introduce myself Ms. Becks. My name is Royce McCarthy. I am the CEO of McCarthy Enterprises. Now enough talking. Let's start the meeting.

I sat down in my seat. Well I wasn't expecting this. I mean I knew his last name was Holt but I didn't think his father would be the CEO of Holt Industries. I mean there is a lot of people with the last name of Holt.

We were basically taking glances at each other the whole meeting. Zyland put his inputs in the meeting and he was basically talking like he was the CEO of Holt Industries. I guess his father is going to pass it down to him or something.

The meeting lasted forever. It was finally over at 5:00.

Mr.Holt and Zyland were walking out of the room, but Zyland stopped when he got to me.He held out his hand for me to shake. I took it. "Nice meeting you Ms.Becks." He pulled me to him while still holding my hand and whispered, "See you later." He let go and walked off.

I then realized that I was holding in my breath that entire time. I turned around to Mr.McCarthy and he was glaring at Zyland. Weird.

"Ms.Becks did you take the important notes like you were supposed to?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. I forgot to put in the rules no flirting with businessmen. Don't ever mix business with pleasure."

"Sir you must be confused. We weren't flirting."

"Which one are you calling me?"

I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Blind or dumb?"

"Neither. We weren't flirting. You know what it's a little past time. May I be dismissed sir?"

He stared at me. "I left out a few files for you to put in your computer. It's in my office. Take the laptop and files home and finish it."

"Yes sir."

"After you." He opened the door. I walked out and he turned off the lights and closed the door.

We stepped in the elevator. It was so quiet.

He suddenly spoke. "There will be a dinner tomorrow night at 8. Its for all the greatest and successful CEOs. I will have a personal stylist to dress you and get you ready for it. The expenses are on me."

The elevator opened. "Yes sir"

We were in his office. I leaned on his desk waiting for him to pass me the files. He was walking up to me. What is wrong with him? He sure likes getting in my face. He stopped in front of me and took his left hand and reached behind me grabbing the files. He didn't break eye contact with me once.

He held the files out and I took them. He then leaned closer and whispered in my ear "Goodnight Ms.Becks." his lips grazed over my ear.

"Good night sir." I said. He moved back so I could walk.

I started on my way out. I turned around and gave him one more look. He was smirking. Wow he really is sexy. I turned back around and left. Was my boss hitting on me?

--------------------

I opened the door to my apartment. I took off my heels and sat down on the couch. I decided to text Zyland.

"So what time is the date :) "

He replied, "How about 7:30?"

"Sounds good."

"Great I'll be at your house by then."

"Wait how do you know where I stay."

"I don't. ;) "

" Well how will you get here?"

"I'll find out."

"How?"

"I have my ways."

"Wouldn't it be more simple if I just told you where I stay?"

"Of course but I see no fun in that?"

"Lol. Well see you when you get here. <3"

"Okay"

I went to my closet and picked out a purple dress. It fit my body well and it had a triangular cut out in the middle of it. I changed my lip color and waited for him to come.

It was 7:35. I was starting to think that maybe he changed his mind. I heard a horn toot out side and then I got a message.

"I'm here."

I walked out side and looked for his car. He tooted it again to let me know where he was. I looked at his car in amazement. He had a black shiny Lamborghini. Wow.

I got in the car. "You have a nice car."

"Thanks. You look sexy."

I blushed a little "Thanks."

We arrived to the restaurant and even from the outside I called tell that it was expensive. It basically yelled money.

He opened the door for me. "Ladies first."

"Such a gentleman." I patted his chest and walked in.

We greeted the lady at the stand. She had a stinky attitude. "Do you guys have a reservation?"

Zyland spoke up. " No we don't but i-" she cut him off and rolled her eyes.

"No reservation no eat. Goodbye."

Zyland gave her a death glare. "I own this restaurant."

She took a closer look at him. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry . I didn't notice that it was you. I mean you only come here about 3 times a year."

"Take us to a table."

She directed us to a table by a big window. It was a spectacular view. We sat down and ordered our stuff.

"Well today is just full of surprises. " I said

"Ha tell me about it."

" First your father is a CEO of a big time company. Then, you have this nice car. Lastly, you own a whole restaurant."

"You forgot one part."

"What is it?"

"I'm soon to own Holt Industries."

My mouth dropped. "Seriously?"

He chuckled, "Yep."

"Well you just got your whole life made out for you. Every extravagant thing is yours"

"Not every extravagant thing.....yet. I still have one more thing to make mine"

"The company." I said

He laughed, "Well two things to make mine."

"What's the other one?"

"You." I never blushed so hard in my life.

He made me laugh the whole date.

"I have a long day tomorrow. I have to go home and get some rest. Are you ready to leave Harmony?"

"Yes." We got up and he put his arm around my waist while walking out the door. He let go when we got in the car.

We pulled up to my apartment.

"Can I walk you to your door?"

"Sure"

"Well tonight was perfect Ms.Becks" he said putting emphasis on that last part.

"Yes it was."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms instinctively went around his neck. The next thing he did was so unexpected.

He kissed me on the lips. His hands traveled down to my hips and he squeezed them. I opened my mouth and he took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue in.

We were kissing for a while when I had to ask myself : "What the hell am I doing?" I've only known him for a few days and here we are kissing. I pulled away and my hands slid down to his chest.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't you think it's a little too soon?"

He stared at me for a while. "You're right." He kissed me on the cheek. "Good night Harmony."

"Good night"

I waited until he got into his car and drove away.

Once he was gone I went into my apartment and shut the door...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

So what do you guys think about this chapter? Vote and comment ! Thanks.

Xoxo , Erica💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

699K 29.6K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
2.9M 74.8K 40
Hailey is hired by her ruthless, cold, and Sexy boss who is also wealthy Mr. Valerian. He is used to getting his way with girls, any girl. But Hailey...
2.1K 282 35
Once again her dark past wants to write its self , but the only difference this time she has someone to save her from its vicious claws But not only...
304 20 15
A billionaire and ex army officer. He hates his family. His father is a big businessman and has made him the president of college for some reason. Hi...