Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios

By SkylorKaiFangirl13

You meet the ninja you fall in love with them , nothing new , warning I'm new at this and I'm a little dorky... More

Introduction/How they are
You meet Lloyd
You meet Kai
You meet Cole
You meet Jay
You meet Zane
Hanging out -Lloyd
Hanging out - Kai
Hanging out - Cole
Hanging out - Jay
Hanging out - Zane
Your Realization - Lloyd
Your Realization - Kai
Your Realization - Cole
Your Realization - Jay
Your Realization - Zane
His Realization - Lloyd
His Realization - Kai
His Realization - Cole
His Realization - Jay
His Realization - Zane
I Have A Question - Lloyd
I Have A Question - Kai
I Have A Question - Cole
I Have A Question -Jay
I Have A Question - Zane
First Date - Lloyd
First Date - Kai
First Date - Cole
First Date - Zane
Embarrassing - Lloyd
Embarrassing - Kai
Embarrassing - Cole
Embarrassing - Jay
Embarrassing- Zane
Btw- Lloyd
Btw- Kai
Btw- Cole
Btw - Jay
Btw- Zane
Its Over ! - Lloyd
Its Over ! - Kai
Its Over - Cole
Its Over - Jay
Its Over ! - Zane
Single Pringle - Lloyds pov
Single Pringle - Kai's pov
Single Pringle - Cole's pov
Single Pringle - Jay
Single Pringle - Zane
Possible Halloween Costumes - Lloyd
Possible Halloween Costumes - Kai
Possible Halloween Costumes - Cole
Possible Halloween Costumes - Jay
Possible Halloween Costumes - Zane
Too late ? - Lloyd
Too late ? - Kai
Too late ? - Cole
Too late ? - Jay
Too late ? - Zane
Random stuff about your ninja Bf - Part 1
Random stuff about your ninja Bf - Part 2
Random stuff about your ninja Bf - Part 3
Love is like War - Lloyd
Love is like War - Kai
Love is like War - Cole
Love is like war - Jay
Love is like war - Zane
Second chance ? - Lloyd
Second Chance ? - Kai
Seccond chance - Cole
Seccond Chance ? - Jay
Second chance ? - Zane
Roommate - Lloyd
Roommate - Kai
Random stuff about your ninja bf part 4!
Roommate ? - Cole
Roommate ? - Jay
Random stuff about ur ninja bf part 5 ! 😅
Roommate? - Zane
Kiss kiss fall in love - Lloyd
Kiss kiss fall in love - Kai
Kiss kiss fall in love - Cole
Kiss kiss fall in love - Jay
Boys Q/A
Kiss kiss fall in love -Zane
Daddy - Lloyd
Daddy - Kai
Daddy - Cole
Daddy - Jay
Daddy - Zane
Wasted - lloyd
Wasted - Kai
Wasted - Cole
Wasted - Jay
Holidays
Wasted - Zane
Thanks

First Date - Jay

2.5K 41 58
By SkylorKaiFangirl13

Tonight was your date with Jay ! Everything had to be perfect! Hair , makeup, clothes and well everything! Checking your self out in the mirror you thought you looked decent but hopefully Jay thought the same . Your phone went off indicating that someone had texted you , looking down you read Jays text

(h/t): Heyyyyyy gorgeous! I'm here ! Let me in ! Let me in ! 🐺

You replied back ..

(y/t): Not by the hair on your chinny chin chin 😜🐷

(H/t): First of all ...Hey ! I shave ! And second.. then I will huff and puff and hyperventilate and crawl into a hole and die alone ...... 😕

(Y/t): Hey ! That's not how that story goes !

(Y/t): And fine , just come in the door is un....-" you didn't get to send the text because....

"Hey Gorgeous! " Jay tickled you from behind as you dropped your phone on the floor and giggled trying to pry Jays hands off of your ticklish spot .

You wiggled away from him " Jay , you just let your self in and didn't even ask for permission..." you shook your head teasingly "For shame "

" Oh really ? This text that you were about to send me says otherwise " he smirked as he heald your phone out to you .

" Ok fine whatever, you win this round !"

" Me - 1 ...(y/n) - 0 ! Don't worry I will keep score for you "

" Gee thanks Jay I don't know what I would do without you "

" Neither do I ! " he snickered.

" I would die ! Just kidding! "

"You sure about that Gorgeous?"

" Yea ....maybe.....actually no not really "

Well Jay took your hand and lead you to the Super sonic Raider jet . Oh no ! Not that again! You scooted back a bit ...

" J-jay do we have to take that ? "

" What's wrong with the jet ? "

"N-nothing but I don't want to get air sick and I don't really like how there are no parachutes in there ."

" Fine , I was going to wait to impress you with this for another time but I guess I can do it now " he said as he did a back flip and made a giant dragon appear, that looked like it was made completely out of lighting.

"Woah !!! Jay ! A dragon??! Where ?! How ?!"

" Stop asking so many questions and just get on , I wouldn't do this if I knew it wasn't safe "

Thus says the crazy dare devil thats a ninja and has come close to dying many times , you thought as you roll your eyes . And a dragon?! I'm pretty sure that's more dangerous than a jet ! But not many people get to say that they have ridden a dragon before.... although people would call you crazy . But it's still a once in a life time opportunity .

" Jay .... are you absolutely one hundred and fifty percent sure that this is safe ?"

" Absolutely Positive " he said while mimicking Zane's voice . And he was completely off !

He heald out his hand to you , once you took it he swiftly pulled you onto the dragon with him and took off .You Slightly freaked out from being on a dragon! A creature that no one but this physco owns ! You wrapped your arms around Jays waist and heald on tight burying your face into his back .

" Ow ! (Y/n) ! I can't breathe! "

" Go slower then! "

" Fine !" He obeyed and slowed down , you also decided to respect his wishes and you let go of his waist a little . After about fifteen minutes you arrived at your destination.

" Mega Monster Amusement Park ? " you questioned .

" Yep ! This place brings back a lot of memories! And it would be nice to have some memory's with you here as well "

" Aw ! That's so cute Jay ! Let's go make some memories then ! " you grabbed his hand as you ran to the entrance .

You guys did lots of fun stuff , you ate junk food like pretzels ,popcorn , pizza , cotton candy and ice cream ! Yummy ! And you dragged him to every ride ! Well except for the Ferris wheel , which you hated , you could ride anything and everything but Ferris wheels ! But for some reason Jay kept trying to pull you there . Luckily you kept avoiding it by getting him to do something else that would spark his interest, like all the fun games ! He won you a few stuffed animals and other things like that , he was actually pretty good at them .

And Jay did keep count for you . You were two points ahead of him and you wanted to keep it that way . But that's when .....

" Hey (y/n) let's go on the Ferris wheel ! That's the one thing that we haven't been on yet ! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! " he begged like a child .

"Well..........."

You didn't get to finish your sentence, Jay just grabbed your hand and literally dragged you to the Ferris Wheel . Not letting go of your hand he pulled you down next to him in the seat . And it started moving!! Unfortunately for you the Ferris wheel stoped so you were sitting at the top , with the cart/seat thing rocking back and forth , you dealt like you were going to throw up !

Just like when you were on the dragon you wrapped your arms around Jay with a death grip . Hiding your face in his shoulder this time . Jay just laughed and wrapped his arm around you and patted your shoulder.

" Are you scared of heights?"

Mumbling though his shoulder it kinda sounded like you said no .

" I'm sorry , I didn't get that (y/n) try removing your face from my shoulder "

" I'm not scared of heights " just then the cart/seat moved a bit which made your grip on Jay tighten .

" Oh sureeee (y/n) , not afraid of heights humm? " he stated sarcastically .

You whimpered a bit and Jay slid his arm down so he had his hand on your waist , and pulled you closer .

" Just relax (y/n) , open your eyes and look at the sunset! It's almost as beautiful as you"

"Jay your an idiot! I don't want to look at the sky ! What's wrong with you ?! " you spat as you punched him .

" Pleaseeeeeeeee, for me "

"F-fine , if it means that much to you ! "

" It does , because it's boring to watch a sunset all by yourself there's no point to it ..... but when you have a girlfriend to enjoy it with , then it's special "

" Well when you put it that way I guess I have too ......"

looking up you saw a basic sunset , with its yellows , oranges, and even a tint of pink , but then faded off to a light blue which lead to a darker shade of blue where you could faintly see the stars coming out from hiding.

A gentle breeze swept across you causing you hair to fall into your face . Jay gigggled and moved his hand to put your hair back to its proper place .

The Ferris wheel slowly started moving and you heald onto Jay again . After a while It was time for you to stop and get off but then Jay decided to say .....

" Give us another whirl she wants to go again ! "

" Alright sir "

" W-what ?! Jaaaaaayyyy !!!! " you squealed as the ride started over .

" Jay what the heck is wrong with you ?! You know I'm scared of heights !! "

" Oh you actually admitted it this time ! I believe that's ..... 9 for me and 10 for you , I'm catching up (y/n)"

" I will still win though "

" Ha ! Yea right! I have a plan on how I can even the score and possibly win ! "

" Sure Jay sure "

Just then the Ferris wheel jerked to a stop again and you were at the top AGAIN!!!!

*sighs* " Why me ?"

" Sorry that I put you through this but you must really love me since you do "

" Yea I guess I do love you "

" In that case ! " Jay moved his hand to the side of your neck .

" Jay what are you doing? Honestly your so weird some ti........mmmmm "

In the middle of talking Jay pulled on your neck , making your lips touch . You instantly kissed back , after you got over the shock of the moment that is . You felt him smirk in the kiss once you kissed back , with that Jay moved one hand down to your waist while you moved your hands to his shoulders, slightly massaging them .He returned the favor by gently rubbing your side as he pulled you closer . He then pulled away slightly and whispered.......

" You talk too much ....."

" Look who's talking "

Jay started to lean in again your lips almost touching but ,then the wonderful moment was ruined by the Ferris wheel starting to move again. Which by habit, almost instinct, you heald onto Jay again as he laughed at your flustered expression and the blush on your cheeks .

" Looks like the score is even (y/n) " Jay smirked as your seat/cart was reaching the ground.

" I don't think so ! " with that you grabbed Jays shirt collar and pulled him in for another kiss .

Just as your cart / seat got to the ground you heard ....

" EWWWWWWWWWW!!!! " echoing through the crowd of children that were waiting in line now watching you and Jay kiss.

" Hehehehe , s-sorry kids , don't mind us ! " Jay stuttered with an embarrassed blush on his cheeks .

" Looks like I'm at 11 and your at 10 .... Give up ? "

" Nin- er I mean ... I never quit ! "

Hes still hiding that he's a ninja ?! How long will he keep up this act ?! Meh , I will just play his little game .

After that you both left and Jay took you home . You ran and jumped onto your bed with a sudden burst of excited energy.

"THATS WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN !!!"

( Jays pov)

Yes ! *dab *

I still got it !

I confidently walked into the temple as I saw Nya glaring at me . I guess she's jealous that I got over her so fast . Oh well .

" So Jay how was your date ? " she hissed .

" Best date of my life ! "

Oh crap ! That's kinda the worst thing to say to your ex girlfriend.......

She just kept glaring.

" You sure ? I thought our first date was the best ! Remember how you saved me and got your true potential? That's way better than any date you could possibly have "

" Meh , I don't really care , that's all in the past , sure it's a nice memory but I'm moving on "

" Whatever Jay , you will miss me ! "

" You can say that if it makes you feel better"

With that she ran off and after a few moments I heard Kai screaming my name . She told on me ?! What the heck ?! Now I'm going to have to run for my life for who knows how long !

How my week went ? Well .... got teased by Lloyd, Cole said I was a player , Zane ... well he didn't do anything I believe ...., Kai .. I've been hiding from all week and Nya has been spreading rumors........ I Hope (y/n) knows how much I love her and that I put up with all of this for her .... but then again its love so C'est la vie ! , l'amour est dans l'air !

( for all u that don't know what that means it's - That's life , Love is in the air ! / Jay speaks French ! XD )

A/n: every jay chapter.... a struggle .... *sighs * , but I think it turned out ok , hope you guys like it , sorry I haven't updated in a while , unfortunately I've been going through a depression stage YIPPIE SKIPPY ! *sarcasm * well thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 19.1K 200
i know i know, this is probably what youre thinking: really? another boyfriend scenario book? but really, i think theyre cute, and i decided to make...
138K 3.2K 29
The title says it all! I hope you enjoy!
100K 1.9K 26
Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios! If you have any you especially want: Comment! I hope you enjoy and I hope this gives you FEELSS I will update soon! WAR...
19K 345 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...