One Direction drove me off th...

By Nloved1D

Youé is a special girl, she's damaged and doesn't trust people. When she meets the 5 most amazing boys and a... More

One Direction drove me off the Road SEQUEL
Louis! Not again!
Almost the same girls
You ARE beautiful
The One and Only Liam Payne
The beetle
Youé's story
Camping in the garden
The crime and Derek
Shopping and clubbing
Just not fair
Dinner
The little campire
What did I do?
Screwed
CHEATERS!
What do we learn from this? CUPCAKES SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM
You're back!
Derek's place
Romantic... and playful kisses
A day at the park
Larry Stylinson
Larry Sty....what?
Bitches
The fancy party part 1
The fancy party; part 2
Our trip begins here
There's no limit on a happy-meal, so STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
HAROLD EDWARD STYLES, PUT SOME BLOODY CLOTHES ON!
The concert
Love makes people blind
The truth
Quick fire!
GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS NOW!
Just trusting you
Love in the air
FEELINGS SUCK
Meeting Max
Ignoring you! HA
Not allowed to kiss Zayn
Please drive another girl out of the road...for me????
Mr. Romantic
Suspense
We need to leave
Sleeping on the trampoline
Cold shower??
New tops
I'll look after you
Get out of my face!
I'll cry a river
Red paint fail

Forever and always, I will love you ~last chapter

15.4K 149 60
By Nloved1D

Persephone's POV:

I'm crying my arse off. Laura is hurt, and Louis is too. I need someone to cheer me up. Youé is deadly staring in front of her, no chance. Liam is staring at her. No chance either. And Zayn is with Laura. 

Niall is holding my hand, tears flowing out of his eyes. I kiss him softly and he kisses back. Then I pull back and stand up. I need curls and green eyes.

I walk into Louis room, no one is there. Louis is still laying in his bed, but Harry is no where to be seen. I walk to Louis and kiss his forehead, squeeze his hand and pray for a second. Then I walk out of the room to the others again. "Have you guys seen Harry?"  I ask and they all look up, shake their head and go back staring into nothing.

"I'm worried," I say, HELLO HARRY IS MISSING

"He just gone out for fresh air or something. Babe come here please," Niall says and more tears stream down his face. I sigh and crawl onto his lap. Niall is a cool, lovely, hot and nice guy. And really sensitive. He can't handle situations like this. Not that I can, but I need to be strong now. They both will wake up.

"I'm still worried about Harry" I say and Niall kisses my forehead, he's calmed down now. "He's alright. Harry pulls back when he feels bad. He'll appear soon," Niall hushes me and I bite my lip.

"He promised Lou to stay day and night at his bed. Harry isn't a guy that breaks his promises," I say and Niall narrows his eyes. "Let's go look for him then," he says and we stand up, he takes my hand and we walk to Louis' room then.

I can't hold it anymore and burst out in tears next to Louis. "Shh, it's alright. He'll be alright," Niall says and hugs me tight. I pull away and hug Louis. "You'll be alright. Please wake up soon," I whisper and tears fall down on his face. He doesn't move, not even flinching from the wet, salty and big tears that fall down on him.

It's horrible to see him like this, the almost always pretty, laughing and relaxes face is tensed into a painful way.

"Let's go search for Harry," he says but I need some love now. "No, Niall, please.." I say and he turns around ,walks to me and takes my hands. "What?" he asks worried. "Please kiss me," I say shyly while more tears roll down my cheeks.

Without hesitation he crashes his lips against mine and I make a sound. He pulls me closer and moans softly. I pull back for air but he arches his lips back to mine. 

Then we pull back and I lay my head on his shoulder. "T-thanks," I say, panting. He is too. "Always at your service," he says and I chuckle. "Let's go look for Harry," I say and he nods. We walk out of Louis' room.

Please let him wake up soon. And Laura too!

Youé's POV:

"GUYS, we can't find Harry anywhere," Persephone says. She is worried, really worried. I frown and stand up. Harry isn't a boy to sneak away and not telling where he's going. He didn't even text one of us telling he'll gone for 3 hours!

Laura woke up a couple of times, but she's out again now. Zayn is terrified, scared she'll not wake up and stays with her, he won't leave her side. 

Harry promised the same with Lou, but he left. What happened to Harry? I see Louis' doctor and run over to him.

"Doctor, did you see Harry leave? The tall boy with dark brown curls, green eyes?" I ask and he nears his eyes. "He went off with 2 officers."

My mouth drops.

No.

Never.

No way in hell.

No fucking way.

"Wh...what did those officers look like?" I ask and tense. Liam sees there's something wrong because I feel his hands in my neck and back, pressing my relaxing points. I close my eyes and fight against the feeling that's coming over me now. "Liam...let go," I whisper and he presses harder. I sigh and lean back against him. 

The doctor describes Derek and Eric perfectly, they took Harry. Even Eric, arsehole that he is! I liked him, he always cared about me, making sure I was alright. But he's as bad as Derek is. 

The doctor walks away and I feel my muscles work again. Liam feels this.  "Are you calmed down?" he asks and when I don't answer he presses again and I groan. "Stop it Liam," I moan and fall back into his arms. "We are going to find him, but not when you are all tensed and stressed up. Keep your head straight," he whispers in my ear. I nod slowly, not able yet to stand right on my feet.

He picks me up in his arms and sits down. When I'm finally able to stand on my feet again, I kick his foot hard. "Argg!" he yells and jumps. "That's for making me relax," I say and run to Laura's room.

"Zayn, Derek got Harry," I say and his eyes get wide. He stands up, wanting to run out of the building and going to search for Harry, but the love of his life is lying here and he promised not to leave her.

I see the hesitation in his eyes. "Stay here. I'll call you when I need you, alright?" I say and he nods, then goes back to Laura.

I run outside of the room and Liam gives everyone a place to go look at. I grab his phone and make a call.

"What's your emergency?" the monotone voice says and I run away from everyone. "Youé Clearwater, 3004988," I say and I hear a peep. The another voice. "Number

"3004988," I say and more peeps sound, then a familiar voice. "Youé? Youé is that you?" Sacha says, the secretary from Derek. "Yeah, hey Sach, I can't chat now. It's an emergency. Derek has gone mad and took one of my friends," I say and I hear her groan. "He asked me everytime where the famous band One Direction was staying. And I had to send all the security away one night," she says.

That's why security didn't stop Derek when he just climbed into my window. He sent them away with one single call. That's the power he has. 

"Trace his phone. I know you can't without orders, but I need to save Harry," I say and she sighs. "Youé, I can't.." she says and I stamp my feet. "TRACE THAT FUCKING PHONE,"I scream and I hear her gasp.

"First shut up," she says and I hear clicking of buttons. "That friend has to be damn important to you," she mumbles. 

"He's at your hotel," she whispers and then the line goes dead.

Normally they say, this conversation never happened....

Everytime I had to be at an address, I called Sacha. She told me the address and what the guys are suspects off. I haven't used this line for a long time.

I run back to Liam. "He's at our hotel," I say and Liam pulls a weird face. "How'd you know?" he asks and I ignore the question.

"Zayn stays here, Everyone with me," I say and we all rush out of the hospital into the car Liam drove here. There are too many of us, but who cares.

We get to the hotel and Liam runs away. I get to him and grab his shoulder. "Behind me," I say and put on a war face. Liam flinches and takes a step backwards. When I take a step he grabs my arm. "LIAM LET GO," I scream and he gets scared. I run upstairs and stay against the wall, peek around the corner. "STAY DOWNSTAIRS," I whisper-scream to the others. Just Liam ignores me and rushes over to me. "If you are NOT going downstairs in 3 seconds, I'll promise you, you will not remember anything from this day," I say and he groans. "I'm going to help you," he says and takes my hand.

I quickly pull my hand back. No feelings at this kind of situations. #1 rule.

"Stay here, I mean it Liam," I say and look him in his eyes. Then I rush to our room and listen. No sound, Harry would make a sound, right?

I get my breath steady and concentrate. He's most likely at the right side. Or he's holding Harry, or left him somewhere. I think he has Harry with him. I need to look out, he's going to make a deal, I think. Me for Harry.

No chance that I'm going to put Harry in danger for me.

3....2...1.

I kick the door and my hand flies to my right pocket. CRAP NO GUN!

I shut the door quickly before Liam can rush into the room. I lock it and look around. Nobody.

I listen and here sounds in the kitchen. I walk slowly, my feet make no sound. 

3....2...1.

And I kick open the door. There's Eric, with Harry. Harry is tied, but he's not looking horrified. Eric is standing against the wall. it looks like they're having a comfortable chat.

WHAT THE FUCK.

"YOUÉ, LOOK OUT," Harry screams and I turn around, kick backwards and my foot hits someone's privates.

Derek groans but doesn't let himself down and grabs my hair. "Derek let her go," Eric says, now in the fighting mood.

Derek drags me further into the kitchen and I try to grab things left and right.

I got it, a knife, Without hesitation I stab into his leg and he yells from the pain. He doesn't let me go but just grabs my hair tighter and I scream. 

"YOUÉ," I hear Liam and Niall kicking the door. I try to stab Derek again but he grabs my wrist and lets go of my hair. I kick and slap where I can, forgetting all my fighting lessons.

He has scratches everywhere. He takes a step back.

"I just want you back, you as you were," he says and I let out a weird sound. "I'm never going to get back to what I was. You traumatized me, prick," I say and he grins.

He actually grins, he has a gap in his upper leg from the knife, but he stands there grinning. "You are still the same. Ignoring your feelings. You must have loved me once, but you still stabbed me. You didn't change," he says.

I walked over to the next house. The boy opened the door. No, it's Liam. It is someone I love, someone I would die for. But I can't deny orders, I can't just deny damn CIA orders. He lets me in and hugs me from behind. "I love you," he says and I close my eyes, lift up my knife and stab backwards.

I drop my knife and my sight gets blurry. "I love you, Youé. Come live with me again," he says. 

I'm not aware of Harry trying to get out of Eric's strong grip. Not aware of Liam and Niall still kicking and trying to break open the door.

Derek takes a step forward and lays his arms around me. I handle quickly and pick up the knife.

A few seconds too late.

I feel something dig in my back. I stand straight up and tense. My jaw drops and I hear Harry scream. "NOO, YOUÉ, NOO." He struggles harder. My eyes widen and I let out a scream, then a moan and then a painful sound.

I fall down. I grab the knife again and turn around look him in the eyes while he bends over me. "Revenge, babe. You meant nothing to me. You are just a doll in this big game. Sleep well," he says and I breathe out. "Fuck you," I say and lift up the knife, stabbing him multiple times in his chest. 

He isn't fast enough to back away and the knife hits him, but not with my full strength. 

Eric drags Harry into another room.

The door opens and Liam and Niall rush inside. I see Derek fall backwards, but he's still breathing and just a little bit of blood flows out of his body.

"YOUÉ," Liam screams and rushes over to me. "I love you, Liam, forever and always."

Liam's POV:

"NO, Stay with me, listen to my breathing," I say and lay her hand on my chest. She shakes her head slowly and closes her eyes. "No, you can't give up Youé. Please, please fight," I cry and I feel her mind drift away.

Her heart is still pounding and she's still breathing. But not for long. "Niall, an ambulance," I say and Niall takes out his phone.

Derek disappeared. I rushed inside and he ran into a room, didn't come back.

I grab my phone and call Zayn. He picks up immediately.

"Zayn, Youé is hurt, an ambulance is on his way here. Keep an eye on everything there," I quickly say and throw my phone to the other side of the room.

I turn Youé around and see the wound in her back. I take off her shirt and mine too, I try to stop the bleeding, but the knife really dug deep into her bare skin.

I push harder, I even heard her groan. She's still alive. Then the ambulance people rush inside, Persephone leading them. 

Everything goes in fast forward. Youé gets lifted into the ambulance and I step inside. Niall and Persephone go look for Harry and Niall is calming her down. They need to stay out of everything, it's bad.

"Youé you hear me, you are staying alive. No way in hell I will let you go. I love you, I will always stay with you," I say with a solid voice and bury my face in her neck, breathing in her scent.

Zayn's POV:

I'm freaking out. I AM NOT GOOD AT THIS KIND OF SITUATIONS, PEOPLE!

I run to Louis' room, he's still there. I run back to Laura, she's still here too. I sit down and try to keep my thought straight, They will be alright, everyone is going to survive this.

Then I here struggling and a door that closes. I turn around and see Derek.

I knew this was going to happen sometime, I just knew it.

"Time for revenge, Malik," he says and takes a step towards me. I suddenly feel different, not the boy who was freaking out anymore. I feel quite confident. And no way in hell he's going to hurt my Laura. Everything for her, I will do everything.

"Just go rot in hell, you prick," I say and he narrows his eyes. "If you want your friend to stay alive, shut up," he says and then Eric appears with Harry, and a gun. Woah, where are all the security?

"Let him go," I say but I sound unconfident. "Sure," he says but Eric grabs Harry tighter. "Take me then," I say and Harry begins to complain. "NO ZAYN," he screams and Eric covers his mouth.

"Come here then, Derek, come here and kill me like you wished for. Then go away and leave the others," I say and let my hands hang down my body.

I'm ready to die, I will die for my friends and love. Laura, I love you.

Derek runs over to me but then he falls down, all of a sudden. I look again and see, Eric. Eric is standing with a knife. No sound, nobody can ever hear what happened.

Harry is standing there, not moving.

Eric saved my life.

"Y..." I say and he cuts me off. "It was self defence, I wasn't here, never. Heard me boy?" he says and I nod. Then he takes off his jacket, gets off his shirt and pulls it inside out, it's a whole different color. And he takes glasses.

A whole new person.

"Thanks," I say and he nods once. "Sorry, Curly," Eric says to Harry, who is still frozen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I WANT A COTTON CANDY," Louis screams and I laugh, taking Laura's hand. She smiles at me. "I love the carnival," she says and pecks my lips.

Yeah, I skipped the part with all the boring talking, because, yeah, these are my thoughts, you know? I'm Zayn Malik, and I can do what I want.

Even dance as I want.

Look at the video of me, and laugh. And I don't care, I'm the best dancer EVER.

I take her in my arms. It's 3 weeks later, everything has gone back to normal. We told Louis and Laura everything that happened, and they were shocked, but Liam is traumatized, AGAIN. And Persephone, the poor girl stayed in her room for a week, Niall did too, so I don't think they were just sitting there and..thinking.

You get what I mean.

"No roller coasters," Harry says and grabs Louis' hand. Youé and Liam are still busy in a snogging session. They are all over each other since Youé almost died. I get it, but now everything is well again.

I grab Laura's waist and lift her up, her legs wrap around my waist and she chuckles. We begin kissing too.

Suddenly a girl is standing in front of Louis and Harry. She has dark hair and isn't really big. She looks at them and smirks.

"Is Larry Stylinson real?" she asks them and I chuckle. "Er...we're not a couple. But Larry is definitely real," Louis says and taps Harry's bum. "What's your name, sweetheart?" Harry asks her.

"Jonel," she says and smirks. Harry gets a pen from his pocket and she hands him a piece of paper. We all sign it and then Louis begins talking. "Do you have twitter?" he asks her and she nods. She writes her twitter name on his arm and squeals. "I love you guys," she says and runs away.

We love our fans.

"TO THE DODGEMS," Louis yells and we all get in a cart. I am with Laura, Liam is with Youé. Persephone is with Niall and Harry is with Louis.

Louis POV:

I get the wheel, YES. "Harry put on your belt because this is going to be a bumpy ride," I say and he chuckles, always being dirty minded that boy. I put a coin in the cart and it begins to work. Everyone drives around and bumps into each other.

"OUCH," A girl screams when I hit her cart at full speed. The bell goes and the time is over. I jump out of the cart and rush to her. "Are you alright? Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard!"

She looks up at me and smiles. "I'm fine. Wait, aren't you Louis Tomlinson?"

A/N

Lovely's <3

This was it guys, THE LAST CHAPTER! Sniff sniff. No worries! I'm going to start my third book as fast as I can. But I have to tell you, I'm not going to upload everyday. I need to pass this year, just 6 weeks till the summer holidays here I think, when it's summer holiday I'm going to upload as much as I can, PROMISE.

As you guessed, Louis is going to be the third. I got a lot of votes for both Lou and Haz, but Lou won. 

I don't know when my next upload is going to be, sorry! School is starting monday again, and I need to study.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING, FANING AND COMMENTING <3

Really guys, you are the reason why I write. YES I AM GOING TO SAY A MASSIIIVEEEEEE THANK YOUUUUUUU

SO A MASSIIIIVEEEEEE THANKYOUUUUUU

I love you, and One Direction, and you <3

Please tell me how this chapter was!

You know who deserves you meet One Direction? Read the first word again.

I'm crying, lame arse am I. Third book is called:

One Direction drove me off the Road BOOK 3

I tried to come up with a title, but it's weird that the first 2 book are called the same and the 3 isn't, so all the book are going to be called like this!

So, THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, SO,SO,SO,SO MUCH!

And thanks to One Direction to be such an amazing and something such pricks in my story.

Just to point it out, I don't know them, all this is fanfiction, I completely ship all their bromances and romances, I am a true directioner.

You all are true directioners, you are the reason that I write, without all the reads that I got and still get, I wouldn't be writing this now. Everytime I get another comment, vote and fan I grin widely. Just to know that people actually like your work in....a honor. Really guys, I love you all so much!

I want to thank One Direction for all their awesomeness, crazy stuff and for Zayn Malik who posted the video of him sexy dancing. I put it at the side, everyone watch it. I laughed my arse off! 

Zayn Malik's hips don't lie! BYEBYE SHAKIRA!

Sooo, A MASSIVE THANK YOUUUU, as 1D would say, again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
220K 9.4K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...