Please drive another girl out of the road...for me????

Youé's POV:

My eyes close. I'm so tired. I feel somebody rubbing my cheek softly. "Babe, come," he says and my eyes flutter, but then close again. He sees that's not going to work and then the couch that I'm lying on disappears. 

He has me in his arms and walks with me to our room. It still amazes me how easily he can lift me up. I curl up against his chest and he lays me down, then lifts my arms up and takes my top off, then takes one of his shirts and puts it on my body. "Thanks," I whisper and he kisses my neck softly. He undresses himself and gets into the bed. I lay against his chest and feel so safe. 

This is how I dreamed to fall asleep. This is the perfect moment, falling asleep in the arms of your love, the one you want to stay with forever. The one who really cares about you and loves you like no one else. Liam kisses my cheek and then my lips. I smile and kiss him back, still with closed eyes. I'm really tired, because of that stupid flight. And the time difference! But the good thing is, it was the end of Autumn in the Netherlands, so it starts to be Winter there, but Australia is on the other side of the world, so it's almost Summer here!

YAY! I saw that Laura likes the Summer too, just like all the boys.

Sun makes people happy, but now I'm way to tired to be happy.

I sigh and I feel Liam tense against me. "Are you alright?" he asks me and wraps me into a tight grip. "I'm fine, just really tired," I say and yawn.

"It's the time difference," Liam says and strokes my hair. "How can you guys survive all those...differences in time?" I ask and he thinks. "I think we got used to it. This is our second tour," he says.

Woah, that's right. This is already their second tour. How long has One Direction existed for now? Harry was 16 when he entered the X-Factor, and he's 18, almost 19 now, if I got it right. And Laura is 18 too... I'm 18, the youngest.

So already 1.5 years. Laura has known them for almost them for 1 year, no, 3 months less. And I've known them for almost 2 months.

"Where are you thinking about?" Liam whispers in my ear. He really know to much about me, when I'm thinking he can see it, when I'm upset and hiding it...and when I'm lying, and that's amazing.

"I was wondering...how long I know you guys," I say and he stays silent. "About 1 month and 2 weeks," he says and I smile, he remembers!

I grin and he kisses my cheek. "What's so funny?" 

"I love you," I say and turn around to face him. He brings his face really close to mine and I can feel his breath on my face. "I love you more than anything in my life. I love you so, so much," he says and closes the little space between us.

He bites my lower lip softly and all the feelings inside begin to come up again. Wait, I was tired like....3 seconds ago.

At first he kisses me gently and nice, he's hesitating, if I'm not too tired or something, I think. But now his tongue slides over my lower lip and I give him entrance. Then his actions gets more eager. His big, strong hands grip my hips and his kisses get more passionate.  He pulls me closer to him and then my hands begin to move, I wrap my hands around his neck, my fingers in his already messy hair.

His lips more to my jawline and nibble, I let out a gasp and he smiles against my burning skin. When he enters my neck, right on my soft spot, I moan softly and his hands grip my waist a little firmer.

"I thought you were tired?" he asks me, I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Not anymore, thanks to you," I whisper and he chuckles. Then he begins nibbling my soft spot again and I moan softly again.